Why is it so hard for people to put 2 and 2 together?

Options
13»

Comments

• BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I change my ways and stopped sinning because the end is coming and I don't want to burn in hell for eternity, would I be saved regardless of the reason I'm doing it for?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    So we gonna die?
    Cool

Yes. That means we have to seal the deal before the King arrives. Amen.

LOL

#HolyMackin
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    If I change my ways and stopped sinning because the end is coming and I don't want to burn in hell for eternity, would I be saved regardless of the reason I'm doing it for?

As long as you confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead, you will be saved.

You see what's after saved, right? PERIOD. It doesn't matter what motives, reasons, or conjectures you have. What matters to ? is that you are realizing your need for Him and are thus turning from a life of sin (repenting) and trusting in Him for His righteousness to be accredited to you on the day of judgment. Amen.

"The sun will become dark, and the moon will turn blood red before that great and terrible day of the LORD arrives. But everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved, for some on Mount Zion in Jerusalem will escape, just as the LORD has said. These will be among the survivors whom the LORD has called." Joel 2:31-32

Will you receive salvation today my friend?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason this ? cracks me the ? up

Its just hilarious, cause i don't know if you serious or not

Do you know him cause I do Lol

That's that Kevin Hart, so I think you be bullshitting
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    700 wrote: »

It's a question that must be asked to everybody my friend. Because on the last day the King will separate those who know Him from those who don't forever. Amen
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Apoptosis wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    man I Dont understand religous folks, yall stay wanting the world to end, according to yall, the world been ending since it begin

It's been the last days since the resurrection of Jesus Christ 2000 years ago!

Now we are living in the generation that will see the culmination of the end! Hallelujah!

You a terrible Christian and human being, I hope you find out that your wife was on the last ghetto gaggers.

Jesus loves you my friend. Do you know Him?

You make me sick. Why are you trying to spread that stupid apocalyptic message like the rest of those fools on the street corner. There's so many positive things in the bible you could preach, but you talk about stupid ass conspiracy ? . Tinfoil hat ass ? .
    Options

It's a question that must be asked to everybody my friend. Because on the last day the King will separate those who know Him from those who don't forever. Amen

In the information age I'm pretty sure everybody knows him

Everybody

So does that mean we all going to heaven
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    man I Dont understand religous folks, yall stay wanting the world to end, according to yall, the world been ending since it begin

Now we are living in the generation that will see the culmination of the end! Hallelujah!

You a terrible Christian and human being, I hope you find out that your wife was on the last ghetto gaggers.

You make me sick. Why are you trying to spread that stupid apocalyptic message like the rest of those fools on the street corner. There's so many positive things in the bible you could preach, but you talk about stupid ass conspiracy ? . Tinfoil hat ass ? .

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Everybody

Nope, but it means that the end is nigh! Hallelujah!

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14

Amen!
    Options
    Can you ? in heaven cause if not then I wanna go to hell
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I've been reading A LOT of Alternate History WW3 stuff lately, so I know exactly how stupid threadstarter is. Hell, you can argue that fear of nukes has literally kept mankind in check since WW2....if the Atomic Bomb wasn't invented, a WW3 in Europe during the 50s or 60s woulda been a lock. ? fell back cuz they ain't want dem mushrooms. Also, China ain't ? when it comes to nukes. USSR woulda GANGRAPED them.

Just in case anyone else is curious:

Cuban Missile Crisis leads to WW3 timeline: http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=65071

(brief but terrifying read. Its ? up what happens to Cuba. JFK was GOAT for avoiding this...)

Able Archer 83 leads to WW3 in 1983/84 timeline: http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=279881

(long read, but crazy as hell. Its BEYOND ? up what happens to China.)
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You know the issue with using a nuclear weapon nowadays?? Retaliation. Be it Russia, China, the US, or anyone else using them. The object of war historically has been about obtaining wealth through land, resource, or money acquisition. The person who initiates a nuclear war is doing so knowing that they wont live to see any financial gains. Even Putin, as Bond villianous as he is, recognizes the futility of nuclear war. It's a game everyone loses

I understand what your saying. But what ? is saying and what the signs are showing is that the day of The Lord is nigh!

The day of The Lord is the end times and it starts with sudden destruction. That sudden destruction is the total nuclear obliteration of the United States of America.

The population of America is roughly 330+ million. Not many people will leave before the day comes, but let's just say 30+ million make it out before the day of surprise, that means that 300 million souls will die in 1 day and in 1 hour as the prophecy declares.

But America is just a casualty of the end times, her destruction leads to the rise of the New World Order. The old order (America and the dollar) was destroyed, now the New World Order can be established thanks to all the technology that America help to invent.

? tells us that World War 3, when the 4 horseman ride, will result in the loss of 1/4 of the earths population! If that happened today 1.8 billion people would be killed when the day of The Lord begins. This is before the antichrist even rises and the mark of the beast is issued. The antichrist comes after the mayhem to restore order with lying signs and wonders, so that mankind is deceived into believing he is the ? -man. Lord have mercy.

So the 300 million souls that will perish in Babylon the great at the beginning of the day of The Lord is just a fraction of the 1.8 billion souls that will die during World War 3. Amen

So ? got it in the plans for an imposter to come along and imitate him just to trick people? Makes sense lol
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mecca is Babylon and the antichrist will be the man Muslims call the mahdi
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THe end will envolve humans not knowing when to leave nature alone.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I mean it's simple logic. If the last World War ended with the use of the nuclear bomb (a primitive one that decimated 2 entire cities), the logical rationale is that the next world war will start with a nuclear bomb!
    no. that is not how logic works. World War II did not start the exact same way that World War I ended. this is not terrible logic, this is a complete lack of logic.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread

I regret the same.....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL we all hope this
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

Everybody

Nope, but it means that the end is nigh! Hallelujah!

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14

Amen!

You a clown ass fool.
  • UinitiatedMgt
    UinitiatedMgt Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    Options
    Everything you know, all that anatomically modern humans have ever done, is just a blip on the timeline. If we destroy each other into extinction by way of war, this planet, along with the rest of the universe, will keep going on as it has before our existence.

Quit the mongering, fam.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Everything you know, all that anatomically modern humans have ever done, is just a blip on the timeline. If we destroy each other into extinction by way of war, this planet, along with the rest of the universe, will keep going on as it has before our existence.

Quit the mongering, fam.

THIS