Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist

13»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yoshinori ono the street fighter 4 producer was the host at the bar cage fight scene
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    supposedly the 2nd season will transition into actually street fighter, like the anime where they find the worlds greatest fighters to fight
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    would like them to do a bit of background like they did for Ryu,Ken & Akuma but it'll just take to much time and money plus i want them to keep up with Ken & Ryu story
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was pretty good. They special effects weren't great, but they turned out better than I thought they would.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Stupid Foreigner!!!"

LOL

These guys did a great job with this. Looking for two second season.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If done right, I could imagine Street Fighter being a successful TV series on the CW network.
  • dalyricalbandit
    that "Stupid Foreigner!!!" ? was funny
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I binged this joint. It was amazing. They actually put some real effort into every character so far.

Making Akuma more human than monster was a nice touch as well.

Can't wait for the second season...if there is one.
  • The Lonious Monk
    They didn't really change Akuma much. He has always been more human than monster. In fact, there isn't much monster in him at all. He's just a guy that's obsessed with reaching his maximum potential when it comes to combat and testing that in the truest fashion (a deathmatch).
  • Bcotton5
    They didn't really change Akuma much. He has always been more human than monster. In fact, there isn't much monster in him at all. He's just a guy that's obsessed with reaching his maximum potential when it comes to combat and testing that in the truest fashion (a deathmatch).

This, Akuma isnt really evil per se
    AkumaSellingFruit.jpg
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only clear cut villain in the series is Bison
  • Bcotton5
    Vega's a villain too and Seth if you go by new characters
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't lie this made me blow the dust off my Super street fighter IV copy..
  • The Lonious Monk
    I tried that a few months ago and got my ass dusted. The problem with playing a game that's been out for a long time out of the blue is that most of the people that still happen to be playing it online never stopped. So they are still playing at a high level while you've regressed back to the point of trying to remember which button does what.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All fighting games have a system. Most have the same or very similar system because of the controllers. Once you master the system you can't really lose. I constantly lose. I don't play fighting games any more.
  • The Lonious Monk
    That doesn't make a lot of sense. There is more to being good at fighting games than mastering the system.
  • dalyricalbandit
    I WANT SEASON 2
  • Bcotton5
    Its too late to play catch up in sf4
  • Bcotton5
    Street Fighter: World Warrior, the sequel to Assassin's Fist, announced at San Diego Comic-Con; Chun-Li, Sagat, Guile and more set to appear

25_sfworldwarrior.jpg

The team behind the live-action Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist series has just announced that there is a sequel in the works.

Deemed "Street Fighter: World Warrior," the new series is currently in development and is set for late 2015/early 2016 launch time.

According to director Joey Ansah, the new series will introduce more characters from the Street Fighter universe, and will be larger-scale production than Assassin's Fist.

"The scale of World Warrior is much larger, picking up where Assassin's Fist left off as we follow Ryu and Ken on their 'Musha Shugyo' (warrior's pilgrimage)," said Ansah. "The Shadaloo criminal cartel will be introduced, led by the extremely dangerous M.Bison, which will naturally lead into the World Warrior tournament… and we all know what this means - fan favourites Guile, Chun-li, Sagat and Co. will be playing a big part!"

Producer Mark Wooding states that World Warrior will explore some "big and primal themes," and notes that this installment will be a dark tale driven by the characters, their stories, and their problems.

Additionally, Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist is receiving an international DVD and Blu-Ray release, as well as video-on-demand and download-to-own, in the Fall of this year. The DVD/Blu-Ray versions of Street Fighter: World Warrior will include an exclusive "Epilogue" episode, along with extras, deleted scenes, and director commentary.

"We have gone the extra mile to ensure that the DVD/Blu-ray is packed with extras and exclusive content, to make it a 'must own' for fans who have already enjoyed the series on other formats. The Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist journey is not complete until you have watched this version," said Joey Ansah.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd season gonna be fire. Looks like its gonna be a long wait tho.
  • The Lonious Monk
    I wonder where exactly they are going with it though. Titling it "The World Warrior" suggests they will be following the Street Fighter II storyline, but it's kinda odd that they skip over the SF1 and SFA stories.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not " The Raid" tho.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    supposedly the 2nd season will transition into actually street fighter, like the anime where they find the worlds greatest fighters to fight

didnt need no news article..i gave yall the scoop!