Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This got potential

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a bleached blonde, a red head, and a freshly ? haircut charlize. End of the world and these ? still got top quality hair salons.

I don't believe none of this ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 wesley snipes shoulda been mad max
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0jUAzOsV8

Looks like everything I hoped it would look like in the 13 years that I've been waiting on this movie. Welcome back to the world of action filmmaking Dr. Miller. The comeback should've been your Justice League movie but the nerds that whined about it to the point of getting it killed aren't worthy of ever seeing a superhero movie from the mind of George Miller anyway. Good to see one of the masters come back to an old franchise and the results looking consistent with the classics he blessed us with in the past. You don't see that very often anymore (Ie: Spielberg's Indy 4, Ridley Scott's Prometheus).
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know when a bird is genuinely gorgeous when you can shave her head and she still looks class.

Charlize would still get it, ? haircut or not
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0jUAzOsV8

Looks like everything I hoped it would look like in the 13 years that I've been waiting on this movie. Welcome back to the world of action filmmaking Dr. Miller. The comeback should've been your Justice League movie but the nerds that whined about it to the point of getting it killed aren't worthy of ever seeing a superhero movie from the mind of George Miller anyway. Good to see one of the masters come back to an old franchise and the results looking consistent with the classics he blessed us with in the past. You don't see that very often anymore (Ie: Spielberg's Indy 4, Ridley Scott's Prometheus).

That trailer looks ? impressive.

Agree with you about Spielberg and Indy 4, I personally think Prometheus was a much better film than people give it credit for. Once I personally dropped the expectation that it was an Alien prequel and treated it as a standalone film I found it to be much better.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Only piece of eye candy in the movie they made to look like a bull ? .

Pass.

You go to movies based on the attractiveness of the women in it? You're clearly a product of the Michael Bay market
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it looks more like Thunderdome which worries me a little, i genuinely thought it would be a bit more stark in tone .The Mad Max movies to me were some of the most violent i first saw as a a kid (the first two at least.)

Thunderdome wasn't a horrible film, just nothing compared to its predecessors.The first one by the way really doesn't hold up that well now.

i'll settle for total anarchy in this film if the plot turns out to be decent.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish she wasn't rockin that GI Jane
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wooo! Love Tom hardy nh
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mad-max-fury-road2.png

After what feels like a zillion years in pre-production (somewhere around 2009 or 2011, depending on how you look at it), “Mad Max: Fury Road” is beginning to take shape. The redo/reboot/reimagining by director George Miller took over 120 days to shoot spread over two years. Not due til spring 2015, it’s post-production will have been almost two years as well. It’s made Warner Bros. a little nervous, but the recently released Comic-Con trailer—intense, savagely visceral and explosive— suggests it’ll be worth the wait.

The movie is starting to coalesce too. Miller has already said it’s closer to “Mad Max: The Road Warrior” in tone then any other film and he’s not kidding. In fact, based on what the director said at Comic-Con and what we’ve seen, ‘Fury Road’ appears to be part of the ‘Road Warrior’ continuity— to an extent. It appears as though ‘Fury Road’ starts somewhere near the beginning of ‘Road Warrior’— Mad Max being chased across the wasteland by wild marauders— but then takes a totally different turn into a new story and never-seen-before history.

It’s an interesting concept to use your own series, but then take a bend in the chronology for the sake for reinvention. Considering how good the trailer looks we won’t argue. ‘Fury Road’ was shot without a script and is said to be one-long chase movie. We’ll see how long that holds, but it sounds intriguing. And by the way, the sequel is already written.

“Mad Max: Fury Road” stars Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, Nicholas Hoult, Zoë Kravitz, Abbey Lee, Riley Keough, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Nathan Jones and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. And three new images have arrived which you can see below. If Hardy was being tortured in the trailer, well, it looks if he's about to get even now. The movie arrives in theaters on May 15, 2015.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2F80%2F19%2Fcd684c554320a9513cac6bb904fc%2Fmad-max-fury-road-3.png
    ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2Fac%2F1c%2F43d5abff46fba62d3ea68081e5a6%2Fmad-max-1.png