Lil B Is A FUTURE Cultural Icon (He Has The Potential To Be GREAT For The WORLD Just Like Tupac)

GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited August 2014 in The Reason
I remember when I made a diss thread on Lil B, but that was before I knew he did real deal music. If He can keep up with the inspirational music, then he will be something. Hopefully, he can do things for our people and etc. Like he can take over where Pac left off. Remember when Pac said he wanted to do political ? ? I think Lil B can do that. Now doubt in a year or two Lil B is gonna break into the mainstream. THIS guy is THEE guy that can help our people and the hip-hop game. Don't get me wrong I have love for Pac, but Lil B is gonna take this ? by storm. What Lil B doesn't need to do and he hasn't is get in Rap beefs. That what got Tupac killed and with being in the wrong crowd. Lil B is just doing his thing. This dude is smart too. Hopefully, he can speak to the youth and be a positive influence to our young youth. Plus, maybe the next NAACP conference they have they can get Lil B to speak.

lil-b-lecture-1-640x426.jpg7250be0ed090563122228fa49d45eaf9.453x604x1.jpg
video-lil-b-no-black-person-is-u.jpgNo-Black-Person-Is-Ugly.png

P.S. I know it's a bit much, but it's how I feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83p69JhDnwU&index=2&list=LLdw_Zr-yXiAyYAg5tUvkrpw

Comments