Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Charles didn't ask him for 5...he mentioned it in a joking way after the issue was deaded...real ? know this... There's a way to ask for 5 and that wasn't what Charlemagne did
  • djraycool
    djraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    Options
    Wow after way hcg that fight I just lost all respect for these wanna be tough guys ? sticky ? Fredo star as a group and as ? people. They ain't slamming nothin or backin anything da ? up. A yo frank ocean go ahead and ? these ? ?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    These ? talkn thay NY ? getn lumped up by 1920's whiteboy plumbers

http://youtu.be/QRHXZARsX0k

There was no clear winner. And WTF does boxing with pads and ? have to do with street fighting? Stop it.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this thread going platinum?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Is this thread going platinum?

Hopefully
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Charles didn't ask him for 5...he mentioned it in a joking way after the issue was deaded...real ? know this... There's a way to ask for 5 and that wasn't what Charlemagne did

Joke or not, he put it on the table

And clearly cuh was still in his feelings
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Bruh, that troll ? doesn't fly in real life. Charlamagne would get checked in any crowd amongst real men because he says slick ? on the low or disrespectful little jabs, instead of keeping it G.

Charl got checked and anyone saying differently is probably one of those quiet nerdy ? that stay getting barked on. The ones who command no respect from their peers.

basically. its man violation to be sneak dissing/taking subtle shots then hiding hands and copping pleas when confronted, thats woman ? no grown man should ever do. Its obvious charlamange is that type of womanly ? and is a herb. Notice how the females reacting, including Angela Yee, they confused not knowing what the issue is, they dont get the ethics of being a man.

BUT

all that said charlamange aint ? up as much as I expected. he didnt get completly quiet he inserted little comments directly here and there, of course free off all bass or aggressive content. Seem like he kinda wanted to continue agitating Fredro little ass but was shook cause of sticky.

Fredro aint off the hook tho, he always had ? tendencies and displayed em again here. All that hype ? wasnt necessary, he went in there with a clear agenda to over react to Charlamagne. Yea you bark on em cool but you acting like you want to fight cause he asked you bout some ? you said on tape? at least 60% of that ? was for show cause if you THAT hype Charlamagne did enough to provoke you to swing. Fredro aint have no intention on fightin for real thats why he was so quick to shake hands. If im that mad to where Im screamin on a ? we not gone make it to the point of shaking hands, we banging cause im go force you to take some bait. So unless you bow down to the point your head on your toes aint no avoiding hands once ? get that hype. and charlamagne's bow ended approximately at his waist, he still kept up too much ? , askin about 50, askin do they need to go box, not apologizing, etc

checking a obvious hoe ? amounts to what, Fredro aint win no points for this performance and he was def acting
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Charlamagne aint ask for the 5 like a man true, but he did ask for it in a round a bout way that made it more likely to be ignored but also allowed him to still save face acting like he was somewhat willing to do it if fredro wanted it. Again if you SCREAMING on a ? to that extent, you not supposed to even let him do that much, he dont get to save face. Fredro aint want to fight he wanted to diva

maybe its detroit ? but both them ? woulda got clowned had this been on the block. ? woulda literally forced them to fight or never let em live it down
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats ? security ran up soon as fredro got buck...that ugly black ? prolly almost peed in his pants

but he "supposedly" waived off his goons to retaliate against G-Unit

If he was that buck on the scene & his little teenage homie got gang then why he back track on getting at 50?

Because either he lying or he didn't want those problems
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    This explains why this thread is so long lol.
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne is out of line sometimes. And hypocritical, because he goes harder at some people but softer on others. However, Fredro Starr is a fault here, because he brought the Brandy head comment. If you go back and watch the interview. The interview asked him if he was dating Brandy, he brought up the sex talk, he said 'he didn't f**k but he got head from her.' He asked him did he date her..he could have said no and kept it that. He disrespected Brandy when he didn't have to. Then got mad when Charlamagne brought it up. You said it on camera, he degraded someone who he calls a friend, then get mad when he brought it up. I think it was disrespectful for Charlamagne to bring it up, but he should have said he regretted saying it and didn't want to bring it up anymore. I've seen interviews where someone calls him out for saying something and he stopped. And I agree with others they came in the interview trying to act hard, fredro acting like he was still the thug in Light it Up.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    This leads me to believe Ray J got at that ? for those comments and in fear of another conflict Fredro quickly dismissed the notion of dome from Brandy.

How the hell u bring up Ray-J..........Ray-J.........Ray-J? Seven Rolls Royce's......
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised 50 hasn't responded
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am home from bustin my guns. I was in cell yesterday they release me early. I knocked a guy who was looking at my friend. ? ? think he is big . ? cant look at us. We are the REAL G's if u look at our GANG u GET THE ? KNOCKED
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could it be...the only real ? in this situation is....duh duh duh....Ray J??????!!!!!!

Cause it looked like Fred had already been checked about them Brandy comments...hence the reaction.

Lolol....saga continues...
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats the thing Charlamagne gets paid to do this and troll every industry nikka that walk thru them doors and he has and some nikkas catch feeling then its gets talked about in forums like this to see if Charlamagne caught the L....but to me with this being 15 pages long C is winning
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Responses in here speak to ? characters

If a ? can cause you to wanna risk your job w/o spitting/touching you...you're not a man, not a ? tho either, you're just a child..Grow up

Calmed down or not, he ask any of my ? who I know got low tolerance for that 5 after the interview, he would've got it...but of course it wouldn't have got to that

I ain't never met a ? who did that type of barking w/o getting physical who was bout ?

You can't expect every nigguh to think rationally or have common sense. It's nigguhs 6ft or in jail over something as trivial as another nigguh accidentally stepping on their Jordans in the club. ? Moments wouldn't exist if not for prideful idiots. These are grown ass men w/ careers, kids and families. The last thing they should be doing is risking their bread or their freedom going to blows over some gossip girl ? . Fred out here getting his bra straps tangled over some ? that came out of his own mouth. When he was asked about Brandy in the old video.....dude asked if he was messing w/ her. All he had to say was no, but instead he said "no, but the head was blah blah blah". Old grown ass kiss and tell ass nigguh put that ? out himself & wanna get all emotional when somebody comment on it. He could have handled that ? w/ Charl 10 different ways, saved face and kept it moving. But no...this smart dumb sensitive nigguh wanted to be the big bad wolf knowing gotdamn well he wasn't about to blow nobody's house down. I've seen Charl make similar comments to countless other celebs and they either outright ignored him, answered the question, laughed & kept it moving, or let him know they weren't answering & kept it moving.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fuckery. Dude should've just calmly called that old news and kept pushing. Obvious publicity stunt to let people know Onyx is still hard.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne had been fired right before he got to the Breakfast Club and knows he is expendable. It's an interview of the end of the day. It is his job.

S/N I just think it's hilarious that I also remove my glasses before fighting.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Lol @ you for sale ass ? . No one disrespects me anywhere without getting checked, and that includes my job. And that's not on some tough guy ? , that's on some grown man ? .

? I look like letting some clown bark all over me because I'm "getting paid". Are y'all really letting your supervisor and co-workers talk reckless around without reaction? I can imagine right now, them throwing out the n-word, racial slurs and you sitting there quiet and docile.... 'scust.