Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    basically. its man violation to be sneak dissing/taking subtle shots then hiding hands and copping pleas when confronted, thats woman ? no grown man should ever do. Its obvious charlamange is that type of womanly ? and is a herb. Notice how the females reacting, including Angela Yee, they confused not knowing what the issue is, they dont get the ethics of being a man.

BUT

all that said charlamange aint ? up as much as I expected. he didnt get completly quiet he inserted little comments directly here and there, of course free off all bass or aggressive content. Seem like he kinda wanted to continue agitating Fredro little ass but was shook cause of sticky.

Fredro aint off the hook tho, he always had ? tendencies and displayed em again here. All that hype ? wasnt necessary, he went in there with a clear agenda to over react to Charlamagne. Yea you bark on em cool but you acting like you want to fight cause he asked you bout some ? you said on tape? at least 60% of that ? was for show cause if you THAT hype Charlamagne did enough to provoke you to swing. Fredro aint have no intention on fightin for real thats why he was so quick to shake hands. If im that mad to where Im screamin on a ? we not gone make it to the point of shaking hands, we banging cause im go force you to take some bait. So unless you bow down to the point your head on your toes aint no avoiding hands once ? get that hype. and charlamagne's bow ended approximately at his waist, he still kept up too much ? , askin about 50, askin do they need to go box, not apologizing, etc

checking a obvious hoe ? amounts to what, Fredro aint win no points for this performance and he was def acting

Yeah, he got emotional because he did. Char's presence was rubbing him the wrong way, sometimes that kind of tensions exists just because.

Char said some slick ? , Fredro let him know it wasn't cool, and it only escalated when Char tried to bring up the 50 ? as a counter.

Here's the thing though, when you check someone it doesn't have to lead to a fight. If you hang around real men, you've been checked on something before, and if you can see their point, you build and keep it moving. You really don't know what sets ? off until it happens.

Char could have easily accepted he was wrong, but instead he continued to do ? ? and throw jabs. Then when Fredro got in his face about it, Char got scared and quickly backed down. If I'm in Fredro's situation, I don't swing. I recognize this is a ? ass ? and finish the interview (which is what he did). Real men don't prey on the weak, but at the same time, it's whatever. If Char wanted to fight, I'm pretty sure Fredro would have gave him 5, but it was obvious Char was shook and confused, so he left it alone.

Shaking his hand at the end was a little much though. I wouldn't have done all that.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlamange comes out looking more thoro than Onyx as a whole from the video which is hard to believe because the guy is a clown.

Fredo barks on the guy telling him to stop talking about old ? which Charlamange doesn't and then Fredo turns around and starts explaining himself after trying to come off as a tough guy.

Where they do that at?

How did Charlamange get ? out if he kept on pressing and clowning the guy over and over about the very things he didn't want to talk about? What real man is going to stand there and act like they are about to do something and then do a total 180 and start explaining the very thing they started acting tough about. LMAO. Charlamange was afraid of Gucci Mane and respected his unpredictability but he straight up clowned Fredro in that interview
  • djraycool
    djraycool Members Posts: 159 ✭✭
    " I know your type I know your kind your quick to back down, y'all be leavin when there's drama quick to back down, sour cornflake ? u quick to back down"-Nas
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This won't end w/ yelling/name-calling interviews, donkey of the day, and saying you made "all lem ? " (G-Unit) run.........

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finished the Int. It's not as bad as this thread makes it out to be...unless I watched the edited version
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlamagne had been fired right before he got to the Breakfast Club and knows he is expendable. It's an interview of the end of the day. It is his job.

S/N I just think it's hilarious that I also remove my glasses before fighting.

@obnoxiouslyfresh‌ when the last time u been in a fight?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a serious question *shrug*
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wakedafucup is pretty good.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlemagne does ? ? all the time... and he ? rides n/h proudly. .. smh dude trolls people and then gets mad when you check him... I think he gets mad more at the fact he thinks you a bytch and won't say ? then actually getting checked... cuz ? he KNOW about that life he never crosses....
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    R.D. wrote: »
    Y'all ain't see my man just smiling, sizing em up like "I'm bout to lay this lil Mufucka out" tho

That ? was corny...

Lol @ 50 running from his ass...sure

Fredro always came off as a clown

more like twitching the boy was tense ... but thats natural ... he def got his handed to him .... sn outside of movies and his solo rap career ... he seemed pretty cool until this moment ... lol ... those throwback youtubes he used to do was some good stuff and he even exposed himself a few times in them ...
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    I didn't catch what he said to Fedro to make him go off on him.

he said just out of nowhere that brandy gave him sloppy top LOL !!

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T
    Charlamagne had been fired right before he got to the Breakfast Club and knows he is expendable. It's an interview of the end of the day. It is his job.

S/N I just think it's hilarious that I also remove my glasses before fighting.

@obnoxiouslyfresh‌ when the last time u been in a fight?

Winter of '92 :>
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlemagne does ? ? all the time... and he ? rides n/h proudly. .. smh dude trolls people and then gets mad when you check him... I think he gets mad more at the fact he thinks you a bytch and won't say ? then actually getting checked... cuz ? he KNOW about that life he never crosses....

His job is to troll but did you watch the video? Fredro was the one that caught feelings. I see nothing wrong with what Charlemagne said. Fredro was so up in his feelings he had to wait a couple of minutes before he reacted to what Charlemagne said.

And Sticky needs to stop "acting" tough. He ain't young anymore he ain't gotta try to be hard. Acting ignorant at his age just makes him look stupid. Haven't heard the album yet but they should have called it growdafucup.
  • antarticp
    edited August 2014

His job is to troll but did you watch the video? Fredro was the one that caught feelings. I see nothing wrong with what Charlemagne said. Fredro was so up in his feelings he had to wait a couple of minutes before he reacted to what Charlemagne said.

And Sticky needs to stop "acting" tough. He ain't young anymore he ain't gotta try to be hard. Acting ignorant at his age just makes him look stupid. Haven't heard the album yet but they should have called it growdafucup.

he said live on air ... that some female that he respects and prob looks @ as a sister ... gave him sloppy top in a very ratchet way ....... and you find that OK ........ just bursting something like that out there LIVE ON AIR and something that will also go VIRAL on the internet ... ijs ... everybody aint into taking points off girls you dealt with in the past ... especially if that aint what you do ... charl obviously is one of those guys who likes to talk about the girls he knocked down in a graphic manner .... its seems like Fedro wasnt @least not in that way ... if charl approach it in a more mature way ... he prob would of gotten a mature response .... he mainly does that with females .. go check the jlo interview you could tell she wanted him just fall back with the way he was talking ... @ the end of the day charl created the energy Fredro just thru it back @ him ... thats why he keep going back to the time he got ? on camera ... he was just giving him some EYE FOR AN EYE actions ... vs laughing or brushing it off like most people do when charl does immature stuff like that ........ which is usually towards woman .. he rarely does that to guys ... and imo he thought fredro was going to give him an HiFive with that remark ... i bet ... he was not expecting dude to react like that ....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? let this thread die

And btw Char was repeating what Fredro said live on camera
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know right. The nerve of that ? talking about not doing crime and paying taxes ? ...
  • antarticp
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? let this thread die

And btw Char was repeating what Fredro said live on camera

so those is his words not charl ?? ... charl is conducting an interview as a job ... hes not @ some back yard bbq talking with friends ....
  • antarticp
    edited August 2014

man shut yo ? ass up; that ? ain't actin, thats just how he is, you damn mary popins ass ? ; you little house on the prairie ass simp...ol "kids lock the doors, there goes ah ? " while you waiting on yo fat ass wife to come back with some mcchickens from mcdonalds, ? yo broke ass aint got no gas to wait in the drive thru

i would have to agree with you .. and @ the end of the day ... you can tell that person didnt watch the interview cause sticky has a TUFF exterior and swagger ... but he was the cool one the entire interview ... while fredro was wilding ... sticky was like yo i like you charl shake my hand !! .....
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Even if a fight did break out, wouldn't the radio station have security?
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont think char cood hav handled it better.if he barked back hed hav had to hit him.do that and he looses his job

Stead he left without a scratch from fredro AND sticky n fredro lookin foolish

and what char sed to begin with wasnt bad at all
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont think char cood hav handled it better.if he barked back hed hav had to hit him.do that and he looses his job

Stead he left without a scratch from fredro AND sticky n fredro lookin foolish

and what char sed to begin with wasnt bad at all

There were two fredros in that ? ?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlamagne is out of line sometimes. And hypocritical, because he goes harder at some people but softer on others. However, Fredro Starr is a fault here, because he brought the Brandy head comment. If you go back and watch the interview. The interview asked him if he was dating Brandy, he brought up the sex talk, he said 'he didn't f**k but he got head from her.' He asked him did he date her..he could have said no and kept it that. He disrespected Brandy when he didn't have to. Then got mad when Charlamagne brought it up. You said it on camera, he degraded someone who he calls a friend, then get mad when he brought it up. I think it was disrespectful for Charlamagne to bring it up, but he should have said he regretted saying it and didn't want to bring it up anymore. I've seen interviews where someone calls him out for saying something and he stopped. And I agree with others they came in the interview trying to act hard, fredro acting like he was still the thug in Light it Up.

THATS CHARS JOB TO BRING STUFF LIKE THAT UP...

DUDE CAUGHT FEELINGS...

BUT WHEN CHAR BROUGHT UP WHEN 50 SWUNG ON HIM, DUDE IMMEDIATELY STARTED LYIN
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    veikuri wrote: »
    tony.PNG

Oynx is the 90s version of Crime Time

Them ? are WWE ?