What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What the hell would u do?

memphis2sacniccmemphis2sacnicc Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave that nigga there. I don't know him.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    Off&Onmemphis2sacnicc
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »

This, and you don't know what he did to get laid out like that. Live and let sleep.
    D0wn
  • memphis2sacniccmemphis2sacnicc Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Best option. I know I wouldn't be standing there filming him like he a wounded animal.
    deadeye
    Me and two of my sisters were shoppin in Walmart for a cookout. I broke off from one of my sisters and went with the other to search for something. We double back an my sister is standing over some lady that had a seizure. She's helping with other people to make sure the lady doesn't die. After they EMS people come and get the lady, I told my sis. Couldn't have been me, I'd left that chick right where she fell. Not cause I'm heartless, but you never know. Like Patrice Oneal said...fuck around and become the Pepsi rapist
    That and if u move someone who shouldn't be moved and U end up paralyzing them. I'll call 911 for them tho.
    SuperSoaker
  • ApoptosisApoptosis Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Call an ambulance then dip outta there.
    cainvelasquez
    I'll help him up. That's the kind of person I am. Black, White, or whatever, i'll help him. Now, it's sad to see a brotha laid out like that.
    Depends on what they did. For all we know he could of molested somebody kid and they caught his ass slipping walking freely.
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    count remy wrote: »
    I'd get him some help. If I have the ability to pull out my shit and hit record, i'd have the same ability to call him an amber lamps. Last thing I'd do is stand there gawking tho.

^This
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stick around until he wakes and tell him that's what Halle s when you fuck around with them fuck arounds
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
    twinzmom wrote: »
    count remy wrote: »
    I'd get him some help. If I have the ability to pull out my shit and hit record, i'd have the same ability to call him an amber lamps. Last thing I'd do is stand there gawking tho.

Amber lamps tho?

Listen what the black man says at the end.

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    satyrone wrote: »
    Stick around until he wakes and tell him that's what Halle s when you fuck around with them fuck arounds

Mrs. Berry... Mrs berry
    rocket-2.gif
  • Bazz-BBazz-B Reaching For Success The Dirty SouthPosts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn where were his peoples at?
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Polo boots in da' summer b...? [-(
  • BlacjasonBlacjason Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    ...Polo boots in da' summer b...? [-(

Shit is sickening.

• mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I woulda helped that nigga.
    twinzmom
  • BlacjasonBlacjason Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    But seriously, look at what we do to each other and ya'll wonder why the world treats black people like shit. No self respect.
    deadeye
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop it, B.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    orv52v.jpg
    memphis2sacniccBazz-BD0wn
  • Dr. StitchDr. Stitch Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that nigga from my set he wouldnt have gotten put to sleep like that...if he had any homiez out there , them niggas is weak cuz he clearly got pummeled....if he went out there by himself, then that was just a mindless move to make...