A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Lol nevermind forgot bout Steve Nash

Steve Who

Struggle troll, sit down ?

steve-nash-crossover.gif

steve-nash-amazing-assist-o.gif

nash.gif

Lol its 2014

There's a highlight from 2014 in there ?
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mods deleted it lmaooo the gate for the GOAT is strong. I run this ?
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Lebron 12's

xazRYl5.jpg

Oogly
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apoptosis wrote: »
    Lol nevermind forgot bout Steve Nash

Steve Who

Struggle troll, sit down ?

steve-nash-crossover.gif

steve-nash-amazing-assist-o.gif

nash.gif

Lol its 2014

There's a highlight from 2014 in there ?

Steve Nash plays for the Suns in 2014?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron 12's

xazRYl5.jpg

They go hard
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if Chalmers drop 40 on Kyries head on Christmas
    Thats possible.
    Kyrie aint no Dennis Rodman, hes not locking nobody down
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know this is off topic but R.I.P. to Robin Williams
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    From no games nationally last season to playing on Christmas Day. Wizards on the come up. That playoff run plus the "Will Durant come home" a lot of eyes will be on the Wizards this season. Hope they don't fold under the pressure
    Top 10 Starting Backcourts in the NBA for the 2014-15 Season

http://nosebleedsectionsports.com/top-10-starting-backcourts-in-the-nba-for-the-2014-15-season/
    1. John Wall (19.3 PPG, 8.8 APG, 4.1 RPG) and Bradley Beal (17.1 PPG, 3.3 APG, 3.7 RPG) wall and beal

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT IN DC!!!! Almost as bright as Bradley Beal’s smile… so perfect. Have I mentioned I have a big NBA man crush on the former Gator? I was lucky enough to see him play in person at the McDonald’s All-American game in 2011 and instantly became a fan. The youth of this tandem is almost scary because of how good they already are. Beal, 21, can light it up from anywhere, and I mean anywhere, on the court. Wall compliments him perfectly as arguably the best “drive and kick” point guard in the league. Brad (he lets me call him that) is poised and on his way to becoming the best scoring two guard in the league, and at his current trajectory, he will get there soon. Wall, 23, has the talent and poise to be the top point guard in the NBA. His jump shot is improving every year, and few run an offense better than the Kentucky graduate. Don’t be surprised when he averages 20 points and 10 assists this season. Last year they put Washington on the map, and gave us spectators a little taste of what’s to come. I must say it again, the future is bright in DC. Not only did they beat “The Splash Brothers” on this list, but they also beat them for out for coolest backcourt nickname. The “House of Guards” is ready to become a perennial playoff team and title contender. So there you have it, the top 10 starting backcourts in the NBA for the 2014-2015 season. With every list, there is always some second guessing, and here are some of the duo’s that just missed the cut

2nvfrl2_zps939a4374.gif.html

get this ? ass non credible blog post outta here..

tumblr_lzs3innOEF1qh415f.gif

wtf you so mad about bro?

its just a conversation starter...lol
  • D0wn
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Lebron is not only the best player in the game. He also has, the dopest shoe game in the game as well
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited August 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

http://nosebleedsectionsports.com/top-10-starting-backcourts-in-the-nba-for-the-2014-15-season/
    1. John Wall (19.3 PPG, 8.8 APG, 4.1 RPG) and Bradley Beal (17.1 PPG, 3.3 APG, 3.7 RPG) wall and beal

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT IN DC!!!! Almost as bright as Bradley Beal’s smile… so perfect. Have I mentioned I have a big NBA man crush on the former Gator? I was lucky enough to see him play in person at the McDonald’s All-American game in 2011 and instantly became a fan. The youth of this tandem is almost scary because of how good they already are. Beal, 21, can light it up from anywhere, and I mean anywhere, on the court. Wall compliments him perfectly as arguably the best “drive and kick” point guard in the league. Brad (he lets me call him that) is poised and on his way to becoming the best scoring two guard in the league, and at his current trajectory, he will get there soon. Wall, 23, has the talent and poise to be the top point guard in the NBA. His jump shot is improving every year, and few run an offense better than the Kentucky graduate. Don’t be surprised when he averages 20 points and 10 assists this season. Last year they put Washington on the map, and gave us spectators a little taste of what’s to come. I must say it again, the future is bright in DC. Not only did they beat “The Splash Brothers” on this list, but they also beat them for out for coolest backcourt nickname. The “House of Guards” is ready to become a perennial playoff team and title contender. So there you have it, the top 10 starting backcourts in the NBA for the 2014-2015 season. With every list, there is always some second guessing, and here are some of the duo’s that just missed the cut

Im goin w/ GS. Atwph is bettwr than Wall and Thompson is a bwtter ahooter, yaller,and,better on D than Beal

Also during their playoff push thwy were brought down to earth. Gortat and Nene were best players, and Wall couldnt shoot. If/when he turns that around is the key. And Beal has to turn the corner of being just a shooter

Imo

1)Gs
    2)Wiz
    3 Dragic and Bledsoe
    4) Kemba and Lance
    5) Lowery and Derozan

Kemba and Lance will turn heads

really? .....so what was klay's excuse?

11ru1qe.jpg

...im really trying to understand y'alls love affair with this dude man ... this ? Klay scraped 40%fg from the field in the playoffs last year ... ? ... wasn't you just going in on Jimmy Butler for those kinds of numbers? if Klay aint "just a shooter" than what is he btw? because he dosent seem to really be too effective on the court when his shot aint falling
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    penny hardaway shoes>>brons
    ai shoes>>brons

bron got top 10 nba shoe tho
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D0wn
    Options
    was just peeping those lebron 12's y'all posted. so i was looking for some black ones. this more my style right here. Just wish they made them without his signature on the front. ? it I'll cop but i'm cutting that wack sig in the front.

500x1000px-LL-1cd1eb1f_SA_Nike_Lebron_XII_12_Instinct_684593_583_5__63588.1407747182.1280.1280.jpeg

My ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Lebron 12's

xazRYl5.jpg

this ? need to really just gone ahead and get rid of that big ass nike sign on the side like Jordan did ... his line would look so much more unique and have so much more appeal without that big ass product placement ...? let the shoe breathe ... could you imagine the space jams with a big ass nike logo swoosh all in the patent leather?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im goin w/ GS. Atwph is bettwr than Wall and Thompson is a bwtter ahooter, yaller,and,better on D than Beal

Also during their playoff push thwy were brought down to earth. Gortat and Nene were best players, and Wall couldnt shoot. If/when he turns that around is the key. And Beal has to turn the corner of being just a shooter

Imo

1)Gs
    2)Wiz
    3 Dragic and Bledsoe
    4) Kemba and Lance
    5) Lowery and Derozan

11ru1qe.jpg

...im really trying to understand y'alls love affair with this dude man ... this ? Klay scraped 40%fg from the field in the playoffs last year ... ? ... wasn't you just going in on Jimmy Butler for those kinds of numbers? if Klay aint "just a shooter" than what is he btw? because he dosent seem to really be too effective on the court when his shot aint falling

Lets not mention Jimmy Butler and Klay Thompson offensively in the same sentence. Plus Jimmy Butler shot that in 82 games, Klay in 7. 'You're better than that'

Klay and Beal are close enough where there's no point in arguing, but Klay is taller, plays better defense. If for no other reason thats enough for me to take him over Beal. Sometimes that height is the difference between shooting 44% on the year (klay) vs shooting 41% (Beal). Little difference to a casual fan, but of course since none of us are that, we know 44% is mildly efficient for a SG, nothing out the ordinary, while 41% is a volume shooter and a serious need for improvement

'Came down to earth' just means the hype was getting out of hand and people who didnt know any better finally saw that it actually wasnt the wall and beal show, that frontcourt was beast

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them Lebrons tho, thats what im talkin about when i say the KDs are a struggle line

I mean he make cool lil shoes, like some shyts id give my nephew, or take out the trash out in

KD7-iD-Aunt-Pearlb.jpg

Yea id rake all the leaves in these
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was just peeping those lebron 12's y'all posted. so i was looking for some black ones. this more my style right here. Just wish they made them without his signature on the front. ? it I'll cop but i'm cutting that wack sig in the front.

500x1000px-LL-1cd1eb1f_SA_Nike_Lebron_XII_12_Instinct_684593_583_5__63588.1407747182.1280.1280.jpeg

Now these the best ones
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited August 2014
    Options

Imo

1)Gs
    2)Wiz
    3 Dragic and Bledsoe
    4) Kemba and Lance
    5) Lowery and Derozan

11ru1qe.jpg

Lets not mention Jimmy Butler and Klay Thompson offensively in the same sentence. Plus Jimmy Butler shot that in 82 games, Klay in 7. 'You're better than that'

Klay and Beal are close enough where there's no point in arguing, but Klay is taller, plays better defense. If for no other reason thats enough for me to take him over Beal. Sometimes that height is the difference between shooting 44% on the year (klay) vs shooting 41% (Beal). Little difference to a casual fan, but of course since none of us are that, we know 44% is mildly efficient for a SG, nothing out the ordinary, while 41% is a volume shooter and a serious need for improvement

'Came down to earth' just means the hype was getting out of hand and people who didnt know any better finally saw that it actually wasnt the wall and beal show, that frontcourt was beast

1. That's them excuses my ? Jimmy Butler also didn't have the luxury of getting wide open looks all day because he plays next to one of the deadliest scorers in all of the game ... in addition to playing next to a 20/10 big ... when jimmy actually played with some competent offensive creators he shot 47% from the field ... but whatever that's a whole other tangent .. the point was merely that you are inconsistent in your analysis...and rationale

2. Since when did the regular season mean more than the playoffs? ..i mean wtf are we talking about here? ? are praising regular season warriors now? ... so your name aint made under the bright lights now? what are you tryna really tell me here doggie?

.. here ill give you more info on the golden child

8yi3rp.jpg

19 career playoff games 15.6/4.2/2.5/2.1TURNOVERS/42.6% FG/10.8 PER

^^this is average ? ? ... ? can sit here and be in denial of the ? that's clearly in their face but that aint what i like to do..

3.where are you ? getting your defensive analysis from ... like .. give me something to validate klay being a better defender than beal.... this is whats funny ... even if i were to say your not wrong... you ? dont even have the means to "defend" your positions ... oh ? .... wait ... what you need me to rewind that ? my ? ? ... i said you ? CANT DEFEND YOUR POSITIONS ..... hahaha .... light work for you real quick .... moving along

4. so so soo soo soo .... if height is a true factor in player efficiency... riddle me this batman ..... how the ? is the shortest guy of those four players shooting the highest % from the floor? .... i mean ... if them "extra inches" were where it was all at ... how is this anomaly explainable? lol ...

5. If we were to look at anything outside of their actual ability on the court or intangible to tell us what these two players can be this season .. what we should be looking at is the fact that KT was a 23 year old 3rd year player last season who played 3 years in college in comparison to Beal who was in his 2nd season one and done collegiate star and was only 20 years old and is already putting up comparable stats with the guy who should be more "polished" and is closer to his peak

.... a my ? ... at least you do be believing the ? you say ... even if its ? ... ill give you that much.. you stick to your guns .....i like that... lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many words, bruh idk why ur against klay Thompson so much lls. U can look at da series against da clippers to see his improved defense, he made CP3 work for everything, also dis year he drove to da basket more nd finished above da rim more then his 1st 2 years. Hes adding to his game ur crazy to think klay is at his ceiling right now
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Too many words, bruh idk why ur against klay Thompson so much lls. U can look at da series against da clippers to see his improved defense, he made CP3 work for everything, also dis year he drove to da basket more nd finished above da rim more then his 1st 2 years. Hes adding to his game ur crazy to think klay is at his ceiling right now
    see this what im talking about... ? making ? up again

sfc903.jpg

He had the fewest amount of converted dunks this past season than he has had in any of his 3 seasons as a pro... also he had the lowest % of dunk attps this past season than he has had in any of his 3 years ..

like i said before .... I dont believe you ? .... call me jdstaywitdaoptometry

This discussion has been closed.