Transgender Woman Fights Dude In NYC Subway For Talking Ish! "Adam & Eve, Not Adam & Steve"

Options
GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited August 2014 in AKA Donkey
Some ? gets tossed like a ragdoll. Here is the link to the ? . http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhgc3a81Fg6bn53a17

My Thoughts: Mind Yo ? Business and day dream.

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? got tossed around
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    ? got his ass kicked though.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout time someone whooped @ATalentedOne ass
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no ? @ provoking a ? into tearing your clothes off and rasslin' around.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was on some WWE ? when he hit him with his own purse though.? was some boiler room brawl fight.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abominations upon the earth likened to dogs.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at all the ? ass ? who came in here to route for the ? .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

You mean people who eat shellfish?
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

Actually no. Detestable yes abominations no. Beside the whole point of the new convanet were to over right some of the older laws.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Actually no. Detestable yes abominations no. Beside the whole point of the new convanet were to over right some of the older laws.

So ? had it wrong the first time?
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

So ? had it wrong the first time?

Not going to get drawn into a debate about religion in thus thread because don't want to derail it and will happily answer your questions in the SL. But just to answer this no. The old convanet laws applied to the Jews and Jews only. They were for a good majority a desert wondering tribe. It makes sense that shellfish would be seen as detestable and unclean since if not cooked properly could easily lead to your death. Even today a good amount of people die from shellfish toxins in third world countries.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugh....dont be religious. Thanks
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    I'm surprised Texasboi didn't swing down from the rafters like Sting and battled alongside the ?

LOL
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    homie was a few steps backwards from losing his life over a ? that touched him or w/e. not saying that aint no fighting ? but theres no way im gettin into a fight on one of those platforms unless ? is real drastic.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised @texas409 didn't swing down from the rafters like Sting and battled alongside the ?

Will always be funny.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They both fought like ? . Did sucker punched a ? though.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Bout time someone whooped @ATalentedOne ass

Na my ? , @ATalentedOne caught that ? ass ? @GorillaWitAttitude‌ with the 2 piece at the end and that ? tried to push him on the tracks.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So ? got it wrong with shellfish and had to correct himself with "new" laws?

Read Revelations 21:8 bruh...you can hate ? all you want by using ? word play. At the end of the day if there is a hell the ? are going to hell for being ? ...and you're going to hell for placing judgement on them instead of silently and gracefully praying for their salvation as your ? clearly commands.

Basically if you hate ? so much you might want to be a better Christian. Cuz you both going to the same hell according to ? . You just going for different reasons...

lol @ Jesus Freaks though. I look at yall like Chris Rock looked at Beta Max, "damn..they still make those?"
  • The_Jackal
    edited August 2014
    Options

So ? got it wrong with shellfish and had to correct himself with "new" laws?

Read Revelations 21:8 bruh...you can hate ? all you want by using ? word play. At the end of the day if there is a hell the ? are going to hell for being ? ...and you're going to hell for placing judgement on them instead of silently and gracefully praying for their salvation as your ? clearly commands.

Basically if you hate ? so much you might want to be a better Christian. Cuz you both going to the same hell according to ? . You just going for different reasons...

lol @ Jesus Freaks though. I look at yall like Chris Rock looked at Beta Max, "damn..they still make those?"

But I never said I hate ? . Sure I think two men kissing is disgusting but every man is going to live their life how they want. I'm not going to stop anyone from getting married or loving one another because I don't care enough to try to stop something like that. Plus a I never placed judgement on anyone in my life. I'm to horrible and amoral of a person to be able to judge.