dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol Darcskies where you at

Just about to ask that lol
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Instead of posting why don't ? do ? ? Like these stories just become repetitive as ? . It's sickening that this is happening too.
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Instead of posting why don't ? do ? ? Like these stories just become repetitive as ? . It's sickening that this is happening too.

You first.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Apoptosis wrote: »

You first.

Like I can fight a whole lot of people by myself. That's the ? mindset talkin ? and not doing a damn thing. Every time I give an idea it's ? on. Until we all do something expect MORE of this ? to happen. Peaceout
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options

You first.

Like I can fight a whole lot of people by myself. That's the ? mindset talkin ? and not doing a damn thing. Every time I give an idea it's ? on. Until we all do something expect MORE of this ? to happen. Peaceout

Lol, If you really wanna do something, stop posting these threads and go organize people IRL.
  • Blacjason
    Blacjason Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options

You first.

We could march on Washington during a holiday (when people can make it without missing work or school), use social media to get the word out, and flood our respective politicians with our concrete list of demands, show the world what our people are being subjected to...

Flood the city of Ferguson during election time and help their majority black population elect an official that truly represents them...

Encourage the youths of Ferguson (and elsewhere) to become police officers, to become highly qualified so that when they are denied employment they can file a legitimate grievance, or is it too uncool or uncomfortable to police your own people?

Just throwing ideas out there... we got to get organized

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »

It is the way it goes actually. They cant ? ALL them ? . They dont even have the man power to try.

And NO the resources WONT outlast the resistance. Where do you idiots get this ? ? Crackers got you ? heads SO ? up.

It took the city of Los ANgeles YEARS to recover from the L.A. Riots. So a city like St. Louis cant just pull money out their ass and create a Gustapo to ? blacks out of revenge.

@darcskies
    And ? aint you in LA?!? LAPD?? Its a ngga on YOUR block every hour on the hour gettin violated by cops- how many bodies ya gun got on it??
    morganfreeman.jpg

He's probably preparing his next rant about how he'd pop off the revolution if it came to his town. What a ? ngga.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Blacjason wrote: »

You first.

We could march on Washington during a holiday (when people can make it without missing work or school), use social media to get the word out, and flood our respective politicians with our concrete list of demands, show the world what our people are being subjected to...

Flood the city of Ferguson during election time and help their majority black population elect an official that truly represents them...

Encourage the youths of Ferguson (and elsewhere) to become police officers, to become highly qualified so that when they are denied employment they can file a legitimate grievance, or is it too uncool or uncomfortable to police your own people?

Agreed my brotha
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im going to wait for more details.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Darxwell didn't say it stopped happening he just said the riots brought an awareness to the authorities that ? won't be tolerated as it was b4.

They know that. But peep how they was so wounded by that ass kicking they got in the other thread that they were literally giddy that a black man was once again murdered by coward police.

@s2j but I expect that from a ? ? like @S2J‌ who hasnt stopped to ask himself why crackers support him and his idiotic beliefs.

The residents of Los Angeles really dont have to riot because because of the riots we already had there is a system in place where people will get due process. So here's the quote again for the morons who missed it...
    4) Composition of police department and jurors: In a statement, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck remarked "[Rodney King's] legacy should not be the struggles and troubles of his personal life but the immensely positive change his existence brought on this city and it's police department." Changes in police hires and a focus on the police department’s community relationships became a key result of the Rodney King beating, and the riots. It also elevated the discussion of the racial composition of juries and the location of trials. It was not the first time these considerations were discussed, but the case became a benchmark for teaching best practices both in police departments and jury selection.

...Keep ignoring the facts ? .
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ...This would be SO etherous if I actually said any of that ? . Or even lived in Los Angeles. Oh well...you're a wasted life why not waste your breath also right?

Show me where I said the Los Angeles Riots ENDED police shootings. You cant. Idiot.
    DarcSkies wrote: »

It is the way it goes actually. They cant ? ALL them ? . They dont even have the man power to try.

And NO the resources WONT outlast the resistance. Where do you idiots get this ? ? Crackers got you ? heads SO ? up.

It took the city of Los ANgeles YEARS to recover from the L.A. Riots. So a city like St. Louis cant just pull money out their ass and create a Gustapo to ? blacks out of revenge.

@darcskies
    And ? aint you in LA?!? LAPD?? Its a ngga on YOUR block every hour on the hour gettin violated by cops- how many bodies ya gun got on it??

He's probably preparing his next rant about how he'd pop off the revolution if it came to his town. What a ? ngga.

Then ask yourself why instead of outrage at a senseless death your very first thought was, "YES! I CAN USE THIS AGAINST DARCSKIES AND MAYBE I CAN GET MY SELF-ESTEEM BACK!!! ? YEAH! GLAD SOMEBODY DIED! HEY HE STILL LIVES IN L.A. RIGHT?! I CAN TOOOOTALLY USE THAT TO BANDAGE UP MY ? ASS EGO."

Ask yourself why that was your immediate reaction. Did I hurt your feelings that deeply? Or are you just a ? ? Or is it both? I seriously with all jokes aside think you're a ? low-life ? ass ? on the low.

Go back to being a ? 's toilet paper: Soft...white and full of ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    firstly ... RIP to this brotha ... ? is crazy ... a damn war zone going on out here on black men ... really trying to rack my brain for answers but ? is just tragic honestly ...

• DarcSkies
    edited August 2014
    Options
    secondly another black dude is dead at the hands of some killer cops and the first post in here is some spiteful ass "haha you were wrong!" ? ?

and wouldn't you know you got 10-15 gleeful ass ? hittin LOL's like HAHAAAAAA you got that ? with that one girl!!!!

damn ..? cornballs bruh .... ? in here high fivin and ? ... whoooooo! ? this dead black man ... let me be first to bless the thread with my sassy ways!

yo... that @supreme_gentleman cat is a pure ? bruh ... lol .... real ?

@S2J‌ @Swiffness!‌

Well ladies????

Come get embarrassed again ladies. Obviously you didnt learn the first 100 times....

Wit your pathetic ? ? .
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    secondly another black dude is dead at the hands of some killer cops and the first post in here is some spiteful ass "haha you were wrong!" ? ?

and wouldn't you know you got 10-15 gleeful ass ? hittin LOL's like HAHAAAAAA you got that ? with that one girl!!!!

damn ..? cornballs bruh .... ? in here high fivin and ? ... whoooooo! ? this dead black man ... let me be first to bless the thread with my sassy ways!

that ? cracka aint black
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »

that ? cracka aint black

[img]http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/get-the-? -out-of-here.gif[/img]

these ? is in here chuckling it up with a white boy? in a thread about killer cops? ...wow... these ? is sick bruh

i dont even know ... smh...damn

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I remember last year driving down on South bundy drive and seeing Chris Dorner billboards like "Watch out for this man"

I had a smirk on face whenever I saw that. Got them shook.

Anyone in the LA area know what im talking about
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL91fsEWEXI

- dude had developmental disabilities
    - got shot in the back ...while on the ground
    - then the mom gets pushed to the ground when she tries to come out and see whats happening to her son

but of course "there was a struggle for the gun" .....hmmmmmm sound familiar?

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacjason wrote: »

You first.

Agreed my brotha

aye bruh.....

you still thinking black people need to compromise?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1738892_1375819556021347_1246937324_n.jpg

uhhh...no we dont

he was just mad he was black an not excepted by whites.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    1738892_1375819556021347_1246937324_n.jpg

uhhh...no we dont

he was just mad he was black an not excepted by whites.

Are you ? ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You first.

theres a thead about an anti police misconduct petition on change.org. just go to search and type in petition the thread should be there. read the guide lines also. the petition calls for punishment for police when they do ? like this or abuse their power. "they should wear cameras at all times. they get suspended without pay if they ? an unarmed citizen etc. enough of this. i'm against all ? cops. theres are a lot of aint ? black cops also. remember that video of those two gorillas that terrorized that family in Georgia? yeah I said gorilla. theres nothing I hate more than a ? with a badge. I have never known a good black cop in my life.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember last year driving down on South bundy drive and seeing Chris Dorner billboards like "Watch out for this man"

Yes bro I do

over west LA by pico