Here We Go Again... Unarmed Black Man Shot And Killed By LAPD

Options
13»

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @S2J‌ @Swiffness!‌

I guess you hoe ass ? aint feeling too talkitive today. Sure you dont want to come in here and celebrate the man's death some more and lie about me some more?

Pathetic ? ? . Pop ? . Get embarrassed for it and run like ? .
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its open season on black/ african/ ? / ? / colored / hebrew/ moorish/ men.
    I see a war coming. These ? are pushing for it....and when we whip they ? , theyll regret the past 150 years. And wish they were different.
    Post slavery, we had the right to burn this country down, instead all blacks ever wanted to do was be productive american citizens. Instead of helping us, they stunt our growth every chance they got, and persercuted us.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I see a war coming. These ? are pushing for it....and when we whip they ? , theyll regret the past 150 years. And wish they were different.
    Post slavery, we had the right to burn this country down, instead all blacks ever wanted to do was be productive american citizens. Instead of helping us, they stunt our growth every chance they got, and persercuted us.

Nah, ? are still too ? to try war. Plus, the black community needs to be on the same page and be willing to die for that ? . ? still dying for J's.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    1738892_1375819556021347_1246937324_n.jpg

uhhh...no we dont

he was just mad he was black an not excepted by whites.

Excepted is not what you wanted to use here. Accept fits better. English learn it
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The war on black people continues
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    @S2J‌ @Swiffness!‌

I guess you hoe ass ? aint feeling too talkitive today. Sure you dont want to come in here and celebrate the man's death some more and lie about me some more?

Embarassed? Ngga dont @ me anymore. You lookin crazy out here

All this yappin ngga go be about somethin-Where are your pics from the streets? Where are your ireports? You know, CNN Ireports: Accepts video, photos and audio from a computer or cell phone. A compilation of news items submitted by citizen journalism.

Family... isnt that what you do? Lmao Dont you have a professional camera? You'll take pics of bums beatin off but wont support the revolution you so about?

Or better yet just pop off! This is your opportunity to prove to everybody you are what you say you are...yet here you are @'ing me again. Disgust. FYI there is a rally at LAPD headquarters at 3pm Sunday. Here i am tellin you about YOUR city. You're a fraud and you've been exposed..... And you hurt right now. Ngga Im killin you.
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    @S2J‌ @Swiffness!‌

Embarassed? Ngga dont @ me anymore. You lookin crazy out here

All this yappin ngga go be about somethin-Where are your pics from the streets? Where are your ireports? You know, CNN Ireports: Accepts video, photos and audio from a computer or cell phone. A compilation of news items submitted by citizen journalism.

Family... isnt that what you do? Lmao Dont you have a professional camera? You'll take pics of bums beatin off but wont support the revolution you so about?

Or better yet just pop off! This is your opportunity to prove to everybody you are what you say you are...yet here you are @'ing me again. Disgust. FYI there is a rally at LAPD headquarters at 3pm Sunday. Here i am tellin you about YOUR city. You're a fraud and you've been exposed..... And you hurt right now. Ngga Im killin you.
    Didnt you guys @ me? But now that it backfired you're not so keen on @'ing people? Coward.

And didnt you & your boyfriend mock the very thought of me typing up a "rant" in response to this thread. Now you in here velcro'd, gorilla glued, stapled, nailed, and straightjacketed deep into the ? of feelings that is your response.

Hurts your soul people see through your ? ? . HUrts that nobody else "High-Five'd" your ? ass after you celebrated the death of a black man because you - foolishly - thought it would some how "1 Up" me.

U cared more about the impossible task of not coming out of this not looking like an idiot tap-dancing ? then you did about an innocent black man getting gunned down. And you exposed your house ? self.

You're a ? , a ? and an idiot. If you need exercise fine. But don't exercise futility. You dont come back from this one u ? clown. U put yourself in the air, I just kicked away with chair.

OH YEAH........................................ @S2J‌
    Notice how he still hasnt shown me where I said riots ENDED police shooting (HINT: I never did)
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

damn Darcskies, the ? was a quick joke post my ? . I sympathized and partially agreed with what you said in the other thread, but I also kinda cringed because I thought u went too far with your LAPD arguments until you were out on a limb. I found it hard to believe that things would be THAT much better post-riots...more likely that the pigs learned better "how to hide...how to lie" as Tony Montana put it.

As for making a joke post in a thread like this...? NICCA THIS THE IC.....if someone post a sad-ass story about a mother ? and killing her kids, there will be somebody asking for pix in the first 5 replies, followed by the requisite "SMASH/PASS" posts. So ? a guilt trip. Do I really NEED to add a disclaimer of "Wow, that's ? , cops deserve to get got" after the past couple days? Please.

Dat e-beef between you & SJ2 is between you & S2J....
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not a bad idea for folks in LA to stand up like folks In St. Louis. This could be a great nationwide movement.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem is here in the LAnd... Young cuz that was murdered was about that life... And was known to keep that burner on him. My youngstas knew him very well and I came across him several times. E.C.C. In peace
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apoptosis wrote: »

Nah, ? are still too ? to try war. Plus, the black community needs to be on the same page and be willing to die for that ? . ? still dying for J's.

The way ? is looking, its not us looking for war, its them pushing war on us.
    How will long will ? stay peaceful?
    this is a weekly occurrence. ? are getting killed, soley for being black.
    before u know it, its one of us or our love ones, as the next victim.
    War is inevitable.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol

damn Darcskies, the ? was a quick joke post my ? . I sympathized and partially agreed with what you said in the other thread, but I also kinda cringed because I thought u went too far with your LAPD arguments until you were out on a limb. I found it hard to believe that things would be THAT much better post-riots...more likely that the pigs learned better "how to hide...how to lie" as Tony Montana put it.

As for making a joke post in a thread like this...? NICCA THIS THE IC.....if someone post a sad-ass story about a mother ? and killing her kids, there will be somebody asking for pix in the first 5 replies, followed by the requisite "SMASH/PASS" posts. So ? a guilt trip. Do I really NEED to add a disclaimer of "Wow, that's ? , cops deserve to get got" after the past couple days? Please.

Dat e-beef between you & SJ2 is between you & S2J....
    Well it didnt come off as a joke. Looked like you was happy about it. And the "its the IC" ? kinda dont fly wit ? like this. That wasnt the tone of the thread.

HOwever you do have a point. Had I known you were joking I wouldnt have included you *shrug*
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    It's not a bad idea for folks in LA to stand up like folks In St. Louis. This could be a great nationwide movement.

Definitely. Im not aware of any LA posters into it but saw this:

https://m.facebook.com/events/1464184837170479

'LA Folks and surrounding CA folks, join and invite others to participate in this rally for Ezell Ford'

Also ireport.cnn.com

Great tool for us to show whats really goin on and not depend 100% on mainstream. They say camera phones work, but even better with professional cameras
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Chris Hayes is about to talk to the victim's lawyer on MSNBC...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...This would be SO etherous if I actually said any of that ? . Or even lived in Los Angeles. Oh well...you're a wasted life why not waste your breath also right?

Show me where I said the Los Angeles Riots ENDED police shootings. You cant. Idiot.
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol Darcskies where you at

It is the way it goes actually. They cant ? ALL them ? . They dont even have the man power to try.

And NO the resources WONT outlast the resistance. Where do you idiots get this ? ? Crackers got you ? heads SO ? up.

It took the city of Los ANgeles YEARS to recover from the L.A. Riots. So a city like St. Louis cant just pull money out their ass and create a Gustapo to ? blacks out of revenge.

@darcskies
    And ? aint you in LA?!? LAPD?? Its a ngga on YOUR block every hour on the hour gettin violated by cops- how many bodies ya gun got on it??

He's probably preparing his next rant about how he'd pop off the revolution if it came to his town. What a ? ngga.

Then ask yourself why instead of outrage at a senseless death your very first thought was, "YES! I CAN USE THIS AGAINST DARCSKIES AND MAYBE I CAN GET MY SELF-ESTEEM BACK!!! ? YEAH! GLAD SOMEBODY DIED! HEY HE STILL LIVES IN L.A. RIGHT?! I CAN TOOOOTALLY USE THAT TO BANDAGE UP MY ? ASS EGO."

Ask yourself why that was your immediate reaction. Did I hurt your feelings that deeply? Or are you just a ? ? Or is it both? I seriously with all jokes aside think you're a ? low-life ? ass ? on the low.

Go back to being a ? 's toilet paper: Soft...white and full of ? .

qsvb.gif

No wonder s2j be postin in cheap seats wit his idiotic logic he be gettin slapped around in here
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darx been shittin on him all over this thread.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The more things change, the more they stay the same...."
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea... ? is finna hit the fan... 3 cop killings in like a month WEEK? smh

fixed that for you
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

agreed they want a race war so bad we will give em a race war crackas need to die.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We cant win against the pigs, we too busy fighting ourselves smh.
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Apoptosis wrote: »

The way ? is looking, its not us looking for war, its them pushing war on us.
    How will long will ? stay peaceful?
    this is a weekly occurrence. ? are getting killed, soley for being black.
    before u know it, its one of us or our love ones, as the next victim.
    War is inevitable.

IDK, I believe if the youth is essential for this war to occur, if they down, then others will follow... but ? my age are too focused on money hoes and clothes to do anything. This trash ass rap music that the crackas above are pushing plays a part in this.