Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I'm telling y'all this gon turn even uglier.

This gon be more then a black vs white thing.

It's gon be a government vs ppl thing.

I dont know how to feel about the whites in the crowd..they protesting along side the people who hurt the most when ? like this happen which is us.....id prolly tell one of them to take they ass home. We all we got

We can't take over the country. Our numbers is too small. But I said earlier this only gets fixed from the inside.

We gotta have real major players in the world to make sure everybody gets a piece of the pie.

Cuz if it's a true race war that happens I see a lot of other races siding with white ppl when push comes to shove.

I know Latinos and white ppl at work that's tired of how the police be handling everybody.

In telling y'all the government (the 1%) is controlling this ? .

This gon be a war

"THE HAVES VS THE HAVE-NOTS

That's what I see this turning into.

It's weird by the batman villain Bane had it right.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is history in the making. I've never seen anything like this. I thought the march for Trayvon was wild but this is 10x intense. I will be at the Ferguson rally here in NYC later today.

Time and location brother?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They hold a rally here in the H i hope.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    I was saying this ? weeks and days ago. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Crazier ? with police and etc is gonna happen. Man it's plain wrong too.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    I was saying this ? weeks and days ago. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Crazier ? with police and etc is gonna happen. Man it's plain wrong too.

What exactly are you saying bruh ?

Weren't you saying people need to protest non-violently, etc.... MFs out there gettin' arrested doing the exact same ? . You still think that's effective ?
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jews have the west by the ? and their #s r smaller than blacks.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Twitter is blocking #Ferguson from trending right? It's the only thing on my TL yet it ain't trending.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwight Howard twitter not workin or somethin??

wonder how Rick Ross feelnabout this??

i jus made a twitter...
    i jus know Killer Mike aint the only rapper speakin up.

i jus know..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm telling y'all this gon turn even uglier.

This gon be more then a black vs white thing.

It's gon be a government vs ppl thing.

I dont know how to feel about the whites in the crowd..they protesting along side the people who hurt the most when ? like this happen which is us.....id prolly tell one of them to take they ass home. We all we got

idk man, i guess im a different kinda dude, i see the real enemy as the government/police, if a person come along side me thats really bout protesting the ? , i wouldnt care what color they are or turn on em, thats just me tho.
  • Shizlansky

Cuz they have power players.

We need real power players for this ? .

Chess vs Checkers analogy fits perfect.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014
    7figz wrote: »

Weren't you saying people need to protest non-violently, etc.... MFs out there gettin' arrested doing the exact same ? . You still think that's effective ?

I said that, but I also said if they attacked us first we defend ourselves. So, basically Samson said it like months ago. Then, I was like the second dude calling it out. Anyway, it's gonna be a war in the U.S. I'm calling it ? is sad too.
  • Shizlansky
    Dwight Howard twitter not workin or somethin??

wonder how Rick Ross feelnabout this??

i jus made a twitter...
    i jus know Killer Mike aint the only rapper speakin up.

i jus know..

? them ? .

They ain't real power players in this ? .
  • 7figz
    pralims wrote: »
    Knowing these ? , they'll probably send in some undercover "protesters" to pop ? off and have a legitimate reason to fire at the peaceful protesters. ? forbid.

I seen 'em do it first hand... not as far settin' ? off, but definitely be in the mix of the crowd, then reporting back and pointing MFs out or pulling out a badge and tryin' to lock MFs up.

Dare somebody to explain how that's not some ? ? worth their life ?

wait....you saying black dude doing this?

yes, they need to die

its always those that think they are different who bring us down

Yeah bruh, seen Black, Latino, and White MFs in crowds tryin' to blend in. That's not for this protest in Ferguson but other protests I've been in - when I would still ? with the protesting type ? .

This how much ? that is. They locking and beating MFs up for simply being out there and you still have MFs talking about demonstrating and ? like it's really a free country, besides whether or not that ? is even effective.

They'll lock you up - and charge you with obstruction / inciting / resisting / etc...
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? all those ? ass cops
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cuz they have power players.

We need real power players for this ? .

Chess vs Checkers analogy fits perfect.

What r power players? U mean people with money, some power?

And the point of my post was that u said we cant takeover the country cause r numbers are to small. But numbers dont matter cause jews got more power than us and are smaller group.
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Its been a long time coming...we need more riots and uprisings
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what did samson say?

i am curious.
    aint the ? military
  • 7figz

I said that, but I also said if they attacked us first we defend ourselves. So, basically Samson said it like months ago. Then, I was like the second dude calling it out. Anyway, it's gonna be a war in the U.S. I'm calling it ? is sad too.

Let me remind you that this isn't the first time they've done ? like this. They already attacked (and keep attacking) us - ? been happening for decades.

So when a MF says ? the non-violent ? and ? those pigs, it's for a reason.
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Is this breaking news on CNN? I don't got a TV.