What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Replies

• Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    The following proclamation has just been issued:

HEAD-QUARTERS, WESTERN DEPARTMENT, ST. LOUIS, Aug. 14, 1861.

I hereby declare and establish martial law in the City and County of St. Louis. Major J. MCKINSTRY, United States Army, is appointed Provost-Marshal. All orders and regulations issued by him will be respected and obeyed accordingly.

(Signed) J.C. FREMONT,

Major-General Commanding.

ARREST OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS OF ST. LOUIS.

ST. LOUIS. Mo., Wednesday, August 14.

M[???] MCKINSTRY, the Provost-Marshal appointed by Maj.-Gen. FREMONT, has arrested JOHN A. BROWN LEE, President of the Board of Police Commissioners of this city, and appointed in his place BASIL DUKE. The laws of the City and State will be executed without change

http://www.nytimes.com/1861/08/15/news/martial-law-proclaimed-in-st-louis.html

I'm lost.

Is this to show that martial law was declared many years ago or to get people into believing it's been declared today?

I mean it's the 14th but today is Thursday.... 2014
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
  • CHICAGO_BREEDCHICAGO_BREED Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blackexcellence‌

If they have a rally in Houston please let me know man str8 up. Hit me in the PM's I stay a hour away. Don't forget bro.
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There drones in Ferguson now...
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blackexcellence‌

If they have a rally in Houston please let me know man str8 up. Hit me in the PM's I stay a hour away. Don't forget bro.

im in Houston tomorrow..
    u think its go be some bitches at the rally??!?

and where's the after hours on thursday??

@blackexcellence‌ i need answers my nigga!!? lol
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    kzzlChi SnowPapaDoc223
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Interesting from 2012. Yeah it's Alex jones (conspiracy theorist...sometimes he's right, sometimes it's bullshit).......

Martial Law Drill planned for St. Louis.

texas409
  • Igot5onitIgot5onit in some gutsPosts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coward ass white boy, I aint never wanted a car to break down so bad in my life.

texas409TheIraq
  • ApoptosisApoptosis Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Interesting from 2012. Yeah it's Alex jones (conspiracy theorist...sometimes he's right, sometimes it's bullshit).......

Martial Law Drill planned for St. Louis.

Chill with that conspiracy BS
    stringer bellinfamous114DarcSkies
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drones

Purr
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1407986621917.jpg
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    skpjr78
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drones just do survellance or what
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1408000883205.png
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    bossdon201
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that day of rage shit is a set up, they mentioned black neighborhoods in all the major black cities, fuck that, that shit a setup, malcolm x park in dc? my nigga thats a set up, these crackas got some shit planned
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

• THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    that day of rage shit is a set up, they mentioned black neighborhoods in all the major black cities, fuck that, that shit a setup, malcolm x park in dc? my nigga thats a set up, these crackas got some shit planned

Are you scared? Worried? I give a fuck what they got planned. We strapped in chicago and definitely ready for whatever. Aint nobody scared of these crackers.
    cannonspike1994CHICAGO_BREED
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    crackas named every borough in nyc
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

It
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »

Are you scared? Worried? I give a fuck what they got planned. We strapped in chicago and definitely ready for whatever. Aint nobody scared of these crackers.

naw i just dont want niggas fallin for some stupid shit, they bout to bomb on niggas, some cracka/chink/spic dont know what the fuck he is plannin riots in every major black city in america that crackas love to spit black on black crime rhetoric at, chicago, detroit, foh, all the shady shit goin on right now wit this situation, they bout to drop bombs on niggas, you aint gon have a chance to fight, they got somethin planned

edited August 2014
    CHICAGO - 6:00PM (Richard J Daley Center, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)

DETROIT - 7:00PM (Hart Plaza, One Hart Plaza, Detroit, Michigan 48226)

NEW YORK - 7:00PM (Lower Manhattan: Union Square; Upper Manhattan: By Morningside Park entrance @ 123 Street and Morningside in Harlem; Brooklyn: Fulton Park in Bed-Stuy; Queens: Baisely Pond Park, Jamaica, New York 11436)

WASHINGTON D.C. - 7:00PM (Malcolm X Park, Washington, District of Columbia 20009)

BOSTON - 7:00PM (INSIDE BOSTON COMMON near the corner of Beacon St and Park St in front of the Massachusetts State House)

LOS ANGELES - 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)

NEW ORLEANS - 6:00PM (Lafayette Square, New Orleans, LA 70130)

murder capitals and shit, foh wit this clown ass shit

then they talkin bout some fuckin wear red bands so they can identify you, fuck up outta here nigga, gon be sittin in fuckin auschwitz some fuckin where out that bit, IF you live

• BlaqueHoney01BlaqueHoney01 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Bu_M3gLCEAExMlr.jpg

From 1967
    texas409waterproofOsirus_Jenkinseastbay510