You now have the ability to reverse anyone's aging.

Options
BoldChild
BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rules of your power.

1. You have to touch them, not much, it can be as small as just brushing against them as you walk pass them.

2. The person can "de age" instantly after a slight delay of your choosing, At double the rate (it will take them 5 years to go from 50 to 40), or the normal age process but in reverse (It will take 10 years to go from 70 to 60)

*2. During the reverse aging process, something called expunging will occur if the person has a foreign object in their body that wasn't there when they were younger. Objects like fake knees, fillings, etc. The persons body will just push them outside the body, a disgusting, but painless process.

3. You can't age people below 15, they also keep their memories.

4. There are three other people in the world with this same ability.

5. People will eventually see something is up, it will probably be bad if people find out you have this ability.

6. You can use it on yourself

7. sidenote: This can cure a sickness, or amputation if you reverse the person's age back to the point before any of that happened.

So what you gonna do?

I'd probably go to a large out of state festival or something, anywhere with a large gathering, doesn't have many camera, and is not close to wear I live.

I'd turn a lot of people back into teens. ( with a delay of 2 hours -1day depending) Just to get the heat off me when I use it for my own purposes.

Then I'd use it on my parents without their permission, 7 years/normal aging speed, and would probably let them know I did it.

Comments