Options
2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    I know the thread starter didn't just use true blood an hbo serious about vampires produced by a homosexual as a talking point. c'mon man. buddah has nothing to do with the middle east that fat man sitting on a turtle is just an idol made by man. read up on prince guatama who later became buddah(I know my spelling is incorrect) he wasn't a ? he wasn't a deity. he was an actual living prince. who grew up in luxury until he decided to travel beyond his palace. during his travels he witnessed poverty and sickness etc. and he began to question his existence his purpose etc. and he came to realized that human existence is based on suffering. I haven't read this in 17 years so my memory is a little off but this is pretty much the gist of it..

I was a little ? last night when I posted this and I didn't say what I really wanted to say. I'm not advocating bhudism but las nigh you posted that bhudism is the cause of violence in the middle east when really it started in asia and people practice it world wide. bhudism is more of a philosophy than it is a religion. i'm not attacking you either. all i'm saying is do a little research and get your facts straight before you go attacking other peoples religion or way of life it makes you come off as ignorant. this type of ignorance and intolerance is the cause of so many of societies ills.

Agreed, Buddhism is more a philosophy then a religion, the great Buddha himself was agnostic or atheist. And either way Buddhists historically have been pretty well behaved compared to the savages Christianity has birthed.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall have claimed to have read The Bible and studied it but ignore The Old Testament.

The Sovereign Lord said he'd ? ? who worshiped other false idols/gods. So wat exactly were u expecting lol?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Yall have claimed to have read The Bible and studied it but ignore The Old Testament.

The Sovereign Lord said he'd ? ? who worshiped other false idols/gods. So wat exactly were u expecting lol?

OHH so the Bible ? is such a weak kneed, jealous, insecure ? that the people who don't believe in the Bible ? because there isn't enough PROOF deserve to be killed off and their idols destroyed???

NICE!!! So I'm gonna be even MORE disrespectful to the Bible ? now! Continue on, let the world see what a pathetic ? and mass murderer the Bible ? is.

How do you like it now that ISIS is ? and MURDERING OFF a ton of you Christians in the Middle East and your ? Bible ? isn't doing ? about it? Why is the Bible ? such a ? made ? when he talks so much ? ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Oh and thanks for admitting the Old Testament is still relevant bruh! I shall keep that in mind....
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Why don't u just come and join the winning team? U know u want to. U seem like u could use some love
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know the thread starter didn't just use true blood an hbo serious about vampires produced by a homosexual as a talking point. c'mon man. buddah has nothing to do with the middle east that fat man sitting on a turtle is just an idol made by man. read up on prince guatama who later became buddah(I know my spelling is incorrect) he wasn't a ? he wasn't a deity. he was an actual living prince. who grew up in luxury until he decided to travel beyond his palace. during his travels he witnessed poverty and sickness etc. and he began to question his existence his purpose etc. and he came to realized that human existence is based on suffering. I haven't read this in 17 years so my memory is a little off but this is pretty much the gist of it..

I was a little ? last night when I posted this and I didn't say what I really wanted to say. I'm not advocating bhudism but las nigh you posted that bhudism is the cause of violence in the middle east when really it started in asia and people practice it world wide. bhudism is more of a philosophy than it is a religion. i'm not attacking you either. all i'm saying is do a little research and get your facts straight before you go attacking other peoples religion or way of life it makes you come off as ignorant. this type of ignorance and intolerance is the cause of so many of societies ills.

Agreed, Buddhism is more a philosophy then a religion, the great Buddha himself was agnostic or atheist. And either way Buddhists historically have been pretty well behaved compared to the savages Christianity has birthed.

you need to study more history if you believe that ?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Jesus like Jesus from Black Jesus? If so I might need to reconsidered. We can grow vegetables and weed.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Is Jesus like Jesus from Black Jesus? If so I might need to reconsider. We can grow vegetables and weed.

He's all that and more
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Buddhists don't have the same disgusting history of genocide, ? and slavery the way Christians do. It's no competition, and if you read history books the way I do, perhaps you would know this.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why don't u just come and join the winning team? U know u want to. U seem like u could use some love

Christians are losing pretty bad in many parts of the world. Christians in the same region Christianity was created in, the Middle East, are taking huge losses and being killed off like rats everyday. Seems like you're on the losing team homie. You better believe I'm not trying to be on a losing team, unless it's for a worthy cause. And I don't consider being part of a disgusting, slavery, genocide supporting religion like Christianity to be a worthy cause.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Buddhists don't have the same disgusting history of genocide, ? and slavery the way Christians do. It's no competition, and if you read history books the way I do, perhaps you would know this.

The history of asia is just as ?
  • MoneyLuver
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

Christians are losing pretty bad in many parts of the world. Christians in the same region Christianity was created in, the Middle East, are taking huge losses and being killed off like rats everyday.

Seems like you're on the losing team homie. You better believe I'm not trying to be on a losing team, unless it's for a worthy cause.

And I don't consider being part of a disgusting, slavery, genocide supporting religion like Christianity to be a worthy cause.

So I take it that you DIDN'T read The Bible then. Okay then holms, say no more

But when you do actually read it then you'll understand why
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Nobody ever thinx about things from the actual ? 's perspective doe. Sheesh
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    The most DIE HARD Christians historically have been some of the most evil people of all time. Columbus ... Many ? soldiers and their commanding officers ... British Pilgrims
    dude, this remains a seriously flawed argument, because it returns to "is what they're doing in compliance with what the Bible teaches?" because you also have die hard Christians who read the Bible every day and do good stuff.

obviously you can argue that if someone can legitimately study the Bible every day and then do terrible stuff, the Bible isn't helping, but this "the most DIE HARD Christians historically have been some of the most evil people of all time" remains a reach
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @‌Judah Black

Great posts from Matthew.
    That sums up the time we live in. Filled with men and women following there own man made traditions over the teachings of ? . In a sense making there own religion.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    @‌Judah Black

Great posts from Matthew.
    That sums up the time we live in. Filled with men and women following there own man made traditions over the teachings of ? . In a sense making there own religion.

? like "but the black man was the original man and we were robbed of our history by the white man so people who believe in Jesus are naturally brainwashed"

Lol

Yo that's the stupidest ? I've ever heard. Most African blooded people are some shade of Brown, let alone most civilizations on the planet. And everybody knows Jesus wasn't a caucazoid so I don't get the issue.

? can't never be proud of ? unless its their children doing well, killin other ? , robbin other ? , or ? tons of ? and gettin bread. Smh

Let them tellit doe