The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Comments

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving
    Noah(not skills but hustle and intangibles)>>>>>>>>>>Love
    The King gonna king but we got the don to somewhat contain him
    Jimmy Butler,Mcbuckets,Pau,Taj,Hinrich,Dunleavy Jr,Brooks,The euro,Snell,Thibs coaching/Bulls Defense>>>>>>Blatt,waiters,marion,tristan t,mike miller who was solid last year but he's a walking operation board game he needs more people

Bulls in 6.East aint wide open there's levels to this ?

Lol

2155b_lg.jpeg

Lol

Knicks gonna come around eventually and put on for the city like my other squads. You though?

08cubs.jpg
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if Derrick Rose were to get hurt I still think this Bulls team is potentially good enough to get to the finals. Cleveland should be in the conference finalsbut I wouldnt be surprised if they were to get a bad match up in the playoffs and some team pulled the upset.

I believe these last 2 years were a blessing in disguise cuz Noah,Taj,Jimmy learned to play/win without rose,thibs too(with contributions from dj,nate and deng but they're gone).That's why my confidence level is high.I feel like the bulls poised to at least get to the finals if health permits
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving
    Jimmy Butler,Mcbuckets,Pau,Taj,Hinrich,Dunleavy Jr,Brooks,The euro,Snell,Thibs coaching/Bulls Defense>>>>>>Blatt,waiters,marion,tristan t,mike miller who was solid last year but he's a walking operation board game he needs more people

Lol so Bulls gonna contain Bron but no one's going to some what contain struggle knee Rose?

That's legit the only dude that needs to be stopped for Bulls. If you gonna sit here and tell me Irving and Love will be stopped don't even dare try telling me any of them other Bull ? is scaring anyone.

Lmao at Noah being better than Love. IDC if Noah had all the hustle & intangibles in the world and was SuperIntangible Man in his spare time. He not better than Love.

36G14Bk.gif

You must be bored go bacc to lurking your bball knowledge is trash.Bulls went 6-2 vs your team without rose these last 2 years wit the worst offense in the nba we don't need rose to be contained to son your wacc ass team now get off clevelands ? and stay out contender conversations
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving

Lol so Bulls gonna contain Bron but no one's going to some what contain struggle knee Rose?

That's legit the only dude that needs to be stopped for Bulls. If you gonna sit here and tell me Irving and Love will be stopped don't even dare try telling me any of them other Bull ? is scaring anyone.

Lmao at Noah being better than Love. IDC if Noah had all the hustle & intangibles in the world and was SuperIntangible Man in his spare time. He not better than Love.

603159794.gif?1340335112

Stop it slime

You've been putting in more work than actual Cavs fans this past month

Will the Knicks season be that abysmal?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Lakers will be aiight.

But spurs wiping the floor with the league so don't really matter.

How's prison?

Da ?

I didn't expect inferior minds to grasp the concept, but to wack my post because of your ineptitude is wack in itself.

? gon bean

He's white. Just a little bit Mexican.

Well that's what he said

Lol I think yall got Swayzee mixed up with Smoke

Naw.

Smoke said he was mixed with white. And he said he's more white then Mexican.

Swayzee is just white dude from Malibu.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving

I guess you can only go for so long until you start up with the Bulls hate again, since your wack team can't do nothing against the squad you go leach on to the Cavs
  • Tommy bilfiger
    It's hilarious duke dickridin the cavs like that team doesn't diminish the knicks chances of ever getting out the east let alone winning the finals.Knicks are a 3rd tier east team who had that fluke 54 win season sandwiched in between 1st round exits and missing the playoffs.Go sit yo monkey ass down somewhere your troll game is trash
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see McBuckets get busy tho.... Only thing w Rose coming is ticket prices are going up
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOBODY TALKING ABOUT MIAMI THOUGH?!?!
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zerocool wrote: »
    If the cavs get mosgov ? might get real cuz on paper that's a nice squad

What u mean "might" get real? They already a great team...bron makes every one better...mo Williams became an all-star with bron back in the day
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving

U going on, what's on paper , games are played in the physical .
    At least wait half the season before u woof this ? , ain't no telling what will happen .
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »

VYRRuX5.jpg

gayest jersey in the history of jerseys...

That ? is fresh.There was a time when rainbows didn't represent ? ..they holding that ? hostage smh. Why couldn't they just pick a color like pink or burgundy?

you know ? tryin to take over the world. why own one color when you could own them all? lol

word to Beta!!
  • D0wn
    It's hilarious duke dickridin the cavs like that team doesn't diminish the knicks chances of ever getting out the east let alone winning the finals.Knicks are a 3rd tier east team who had that fluke 54 win season sandwiched in between 1st round exits and missing the playoffs.Go sit yo monkey ass down somewhere your troll game is trash

How u have a fluke 54 win season. 54 games ? . Do u hear ya self?
    This aint the nfl dude... 54 wins 2nd round , a fluke.
    We would of won that series with the pacers too, If it wasnt for j.r .
    I want that ? off the team. What he did last year to Woody, speaks of his character . That ? aint ? . Ppl want Shump gone, that ? is a hard worker blue collar team guy, U want him on the team.
    J.r ? on the ? who ever had his back. GONE
  • Beta
    DaBull wrote: »

VYRRuX5.jpg

That ? is fresh.There was a time when rainbows didn't represent ? ..they holding that ? hostage smh. Why couldn't they just pick a color like pink or burgundy?

you know ? tryin to take over the world. why own one color when you could own them all? lol

word to Beta!!

dantoniugh_zpsaf331712.gif
  • Beta
    D0wn wrote: »

I want that ? off the team. What he did last year to Woody, speaks of his character . That ? aint ? . Ppl want Shump gone, that ? is a hard worker blue collar team guy, U want him on the team.

bruh that season was a aberration
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    LMAO at y'all bulls fans actin like its a forgone conclusion that the east is yours. We gon see D. Rose in his alternate brown blazer by mid December.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving

Lol

2155b_lg.jpeg

Lol

Knicks gonna come around eventually and put on for the city like my other squads. You though?

08cubs.jpg

You posting ? like this in the NBA thread after multiple counts of sonning

Fatboy_reacts.gif

At least yall got Amare & Bargnani coming off the books next year....

But ain't nobody tryna sign wit you ? lmaoooo Knicks lost, getcha money Melo

rich-white-guy-laugh-o.gif
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaooooo this page has been hilarious
  • D0wn
    Beta wrote: »

bruh that season was a aberration

Abberation my ass.
    nfl yes, 16 weekly games, u can string some lucky ass w's .
    But nba, 54 win. 82 game season. Mlb 162 game season, hell no.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Knicks shot lights out from deep that season...that's it
  • D0wn

And defensivley we were consistent. Top 10.
    Opp PTS/G: 95.7 (7th of 30)

We lost alot of games last year cause of defense. We never addresed not having a formidable rebounder outside of Ty, and not having a another solid defensive big, to hold it down when Ty Chandler was resting.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's "Ty" now?

Oh
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

VYRRuX5.jpg

Foh, Burgundy is the truth
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apoptosis wrote: »
    LMAO at y'all bulls fans actin like its a forgone conclusion that the east is yours. We gon see D. Rose in his alternate brown blazer by mid December.

Even irrelevant new guy trying to bust shots. You will be infuriated soon enough like (ob)Scene and S2J
  • Tommy bilfiger

And defensivley we were consistent. Top 10.
    Opp PTS/G: 95.7 (7th of 30)

We lost alot of games last year cause of defense. We never addresed not having a formidable rebounder outside of Ty, and not having a another solid defensive big, to hold it down when Ty Chandler was resting.

All that just to get bounced in the 2nd round by a lower seed Knicks had the 2nd most wins in the conference and didnt even make it to the ecf

FLUKE

It was Knickstape# when they were hittin all those 3's in november but in the playoffs melo 30%,Jr "swish" 27%,Kidd 18%

They just filled the slot vacated by the bulls and the spot the c's were supposed to fill.Knicks were pretenders
This discussion has been closed.