? ..lesbian..bisexual.. transgender. Help me decide which one am I.

Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in The Powder Room
So I want to start of by saying do not respond to this thread if you can't be 100 with yourself and others

Now I KNOW I MEAN I KNOW!!! Not everybody in this place is straight. there are hundreds maybe even thousands of posters on this site... that can't be so
So to all my GLBT folks..how do y'all feel about the discrimination and hatred here on the IC over y'all lifestyle? Can y'all please just post freely and not care what these ppl think?
And I also would like to apologize on behalf of the IC especially the AKA DONKEY I know its wrong to reject and taunt someone based on their sexual preference... I have never encountered a place that was soo homophobic its sad

Anyhow this thread may not go anywhere due to the fakeness that covers this site however I do hope we can all come together one day and really accept this type of lifestyle without just all out bashing it

Bytw I'll ? a bish

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what is the basis of this thread to see who ? ?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

more specifically to see which females are ? ....

she ended it with "bytw ill ? a bish"

bi ladies need reply only

• Aquafina..floe

no...i can tell whos ?

its to hopefully promote a positive posting experience for people of this lifestyle...i know alot of GLBT folks lurk here...and i know there are alot that are posting yet "front about it"

nah its not any of our business if they want to keep that to themselves n all however 80 percent of posters on her really do discriminate/talk down on GLBT folks and im pretty sure a good 30 percent of them people are GLBT just frontin for the sake of their IC rep

trust this is not a donkey thread i could have made it that way but i didnt cauase im serious..
  • Aquafina..floe
    Go figure wrote: »

no its not.... once again even though im a donkey poster ...this is not a donkey thread nor a trap thread either...
  • Go figure

no its not.... once again even though im a donkey poster ...this is not a donkey thread nor a trap thread either...

so what makes u bi? fantasies or real life experience?
  • Aquafina..floe

real life experience of course.....iono why but females nowadays think its "cute" to be bi.....i ran into alot of men that think that ish is just downright degrading..
  • damobb2deep

no...i can tell whos ?

its to hopefully promote a positive posting experience for people of this lifestyle...i know alot of GLBT folks lurk here...and i know there are alot that are posting yet "front about it"

nah its not any of our business if they want to keep that to themselves n all however 80 percent of posters on her really do discriminate/talk down on GLBT folks and im pretty sure a good 30 percent of them people are GLBT just frontin for the sake of their IC rep

trust this is not a donkey thread i could have made it that way but i didnt cauase im serious..

lol why would someone be scared 2 "come out" on the ic.... it's not like we "know" each other...

btw the weak ass trolls won't forget and will bring the ? up all the time but everyone else won't give a ? ...

p.s. I could care less about anyone's sexual preference...
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    This thread is biased towards us straights. Why can't we get an appreciation thread for being hetero?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is literally ?
  • Aquafina..floe

no...i can tell whos ?

lol why would someone be scared 2 "come out" on the ic.... it's not like we "know" each other...

btw the weak ass trolls won't forget and will bring the ? up all the time but everyone else won't give a ? ...

p.s. I could care less about anyone's sexual preference...

"sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" <<<<the most untrue quote to ever be promoted in history

the way the IC talks down on GLBT folks i can seriously see why they would not want to admit it and still enjoy posting here....i honestly could not picture and kind of GLBT poster on here freely posting about him/hers lifestyle and so forth without getting ran
  • Aquafina..floe
    Trashboat wrote: »

and if it is ? ?? oh well?? and?
  • damobb2deep

real life experience of course.....iono why but females nowadays think its "cute" to be bi.....i ran into alot of men that think that ish is just downright degrading..

that's actually #5 on the "THOT" checklist..
  • Aquafina..floe

so a woman is a thot cause she enjoys sex with another woman..............how old r u again?

• damobb2deep

so a woman is a thot cause she enjoys sex with another woman..............how old r u again?

26... and every chick I've ? with that was "bi" ended up being a thot.. not saying EVERY chick that's bi is a thot but a good 80 percent are...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »

and if it is ? ?? oh well?? and?

It can't get married in 34 States
  • Aquafina..floe

26... and every chick I've ? with that was "bi" ended up being a thot.. not saying EVERY chick that's bi is a thot but a good 80 percent are...

hence y i said ? nowadays think its cute to be bi....im not the one..i had my first experience with a female when i was......(im not going to disclose that)

but yes you r right not every girl that likes girls are thots....but the thots do outweigh the majority that are not thots nowadays....
  • damobb2deep

hence y i said ? nowadays think its cute to be bi....im not the one..i had my first experience with a female when i was......(im not going to disclose that)

but yes you r right not every girl that likes girls are thots....but the thots do outweigh the majority that are not thots nowadays....

getting turned out at a young age is a pretty good indicator too...

also embracing a Lil too much that they are a scorpio...
  • Aquafina..floe

getting turned out at a young age is a pretty good indicator too...

also embracing a Lil too much that they are a scorpio...

rofl@ embracing too much they are a scorpio

ion know why pl think scorpis are the biggest freaks....they not
  • Aquafina..floe
    ROOOOOFLLLLLL WHY DID YALL PUT THIS ? IN THE DONKEY!!! U SEE WHAT I MEAN!
  • Go figure

they could've locked it tho....

so then which sign the freakiest?
  • Aquafina..floe

locking it would have cosigned the discrimination....what reason for a lock?

and i say the freakiest signs are geminis virgos and libras
  • Go figure

lock it cuz no one is gonna participate within thread premise

in my experience scorpio and aquarius...probly the sign ? doesnt really hold up??

im scorpio as well but i dont really go all out with a chick unless im really feeling her n we been at it for a minute. i usually end up puttin her on to ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loca is Bi

Vibe is Bi

I think AJack is bi also
  • Go figure
    Chicity wrote: »
    Loca is Bi

Vibe is Bi

I think AJack is bi also

what about @six....she has a sorta butch look to her at times...plus her being a ? still.

not that i wouldnt go for it
  • Aquafina..floe

lock it cuz no one is gonna participate within thread premise

in my experience scorpio and aquarius...probly the sign ? doesnt really hold up??

im scorpio as well but i dont really go all out with a chick unless im really feeling her n we been at it for a minute. i usually end up puttin her on to ?

smh@ puttin motha fuckas on...to me thas the worse i dont like turnin ninjas out i prefer to get taught something...why i gotta be the trainer smfh