What's The Point Of Marriage? (I Think MOST Of Us Get Married TOO Young)

1234568»

Comments

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    I've ran this thread into tha ground btw.

I've killed the Fantasy of the Internet with Reality

My bad
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Their in love with the idea of love

Isn't everybody tho? Unless your Career is based around Lawlessness then who doesn't want Love?

Single people don't want to be Single and People in a relationship want to be Single. If you put the shoe on the other foot the quote still remains the same. So wat does that tell you?

Denial is q helluva drug that's wat

No. There's a difference in actually wanting to marry because you are in love or wanting to because you love the idea of love and think marriage will fulfill that
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Their in love with the idea of love

Isn't everybody tho? Unless your Career is based around Lawlessness then who doesn't want Love?

Single people don't want to be Single and People in a relationship want to be Single. If you put the shoe on the other foot the quote still remains the same. So wat does that tell you?

Denial is q helluva drug that's wat

No. There's a difference in actually wanting to marry because you are in love or wanting to because you love the idea of love and think marriage will fulfill that

Nah Bob, biology doesn't work that way. You learn not to love.

And then you learn how to love after you've learned how not to.

Again, unless you have some sort of Mental Disability or youre born Emotionally Challenged then there's just no way what some of yall are advocating is REAL LIFE.

And if you're claiming you're that Rare Alpha-Male Breed then Yo Gotti's new song "Errybody" is for you. And no, I'm not putting who I am to who you are. I know I'm different

I don't have the Answers, in fact I don't have much of any to be honest. BUT.... I do know what makes sense and how it does.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Bob, biology doesn't work that way. You learn not to love.

And then you learn how to love after you've learned how not to.

Again, unless you have some sort of Mental Disability or youre born Emotionally Challenged then there's just no way what some of yall are advocating is REAL LIFE.

And if you're claiming you're that Rare Alpha-Male Breed then Yo Gotti's new song "Errybody" is for you. And no, I'm not putting who I am to who you are. I know I'm different

I don't have the Answers, in fact I don't have much of any to be honest. BUT.... I do know what makes sense and how it does.

You're insecure and you try to project your opinions as truth while criticizing other people. What you fail to do is look at yourself and why you act and do this to other people. It results partly from low self esteem in your life. You need to sit down with yourself and unplug your brain from all these Google links and start finding yourself instead of some "wifey" to settle down with. You think the sources you attain are credible and fact,time for you to reevaluate your life as a pseudo intellect you portray to be and start speaking from a BIGGER PICTURE point of view, your picture is CROPPED up dude.

I'll be doing this while you waiting for that perfect women to come in your life to marry, fools gold. Your thinking is average and outdated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLG-POK0qmk
  • MoneyLuver
    Why are yall attacking Me tho? That's an indicator that I've touched a nerve which is exactly wat I'm aiming for lol

You can't ? a bullshitter. At the end of the day Biology is Biology and you can't beat that.

You didn't come out of the ? wanting to beat somebody's ass. You had to learn a muthafucka that they shouldn't ? with you.

I know exactly what yall ? sayin. But it doesn't negate reality. Sure, ? around and not being completly tied down as a young man in his Teens & Early 20's is usually the most desirable (been there done that). But you know you got your eyes set on that "bottom woman" andu wouldn't trade her in for the world - literally

Its okay dogg, I feel your pain. You don't see Iguana's driving cars ever at any point in history so you'll never see Human's not wanting love. You learn to have to be that way, you don't come out your Mama's ? like this.It doesn't happen unless something's wrong with you
  • MoneyLuver
    Sex will always be an Emotional thing. That's not going to change becuz the internet gets more and more accesable & convienient day by day.

You young dudes think no different than the dudes from the 60's in regards to gettin ? and having freedom. It just might seem that way becuz technology has made everybody an expert on Free Speech
  • MoneyLuver
    ? like "Oh, but I DON'T wanna settle down tho"

Ight. You know it all. Clearly you know something I don't. You've seen things I haven't seen and do things I don't do.

But there's a reason why I'm almost 26 and single with no children.... And that's where ima end it at. I'll let yall tell tha rest. Shed some light on a world that's literally older than dirt
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marry if you want to and if you feel conflicted about it than you shouldn't. Some take longer to desire to be married or don't want to do it at all.