What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Sex and Pregnancy

bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
So........

I've always not enjoyed the "sex life" with my wife during her pregnancies.
But, this time, she's been a soldier. I give her props-as far a frequency.
It still sucks, because it pretty much eliminates almost all sex positions- her being this late in.
(due late sept). She also cramps badly the entire next day after sex.

Here's my question. Some shit happened the other night that makes me think, im on ice until after the
baby is born (including that wack ass post delivery drought)

Here's the question/issue.

Often times I make her orgasm before actual intercourse from oral.
So, the other night, I did it, and she had a real hard orgasm, but,
immediately after, she started cramping extremely hard. She actually
started crying. Not that- I came so hard im crying cry, either. An I'm in pain,
this shit hurts, cry.

After that, she was numb down there.

Ladies--- a few questions- please help me out-

1. Is this normal? Did this happen to you?
2. Does this give me a pass from going down on her?
3. Will this continue to happen?
4. Will this also happen when I make her O from the pipe? (SMMFH if this means no sex)
5. Is it true that sex too close to the due date can cause labor early?
6. Is this a good reason to try to get her to try anal????????????

Thanks. Serious replies only please.

Replies

  • THOT PILGRIMTHOT PILGRIM Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Yes, orgasms cause uterine contractions similar to labor. Especially since she's so far along and her uterus is stretched out...the pain would be presumably worse.

    2. No. Eat that pussy and enjoy it. You never know how long it's going to be before you'll be able to do it again.

    3. No. It's just a complication of late pregnancy.

    4. Possibly. The uterine contractions is causing the pain. However, I know that I orgasm a little harder from head and the D gives me a full body orgasm...just as intense but not concentrated to the vagina only. Get creative.

    5. I can't confirm or deny that, but I can tell you that sex didn't do a damn thing and I had to be induced. I also learned in nursing school that the only for sure causes of preterm labor is uterine infection and cervical insufficiency, not sex. The prostaglandins in your semen can cause uterine contractions but it's not proven that they can for sure induce labor.

    6. I wouldn't force her to do anything she isn't ready for. Anal hurts, and stress/pain can most definitely precipitate early labor...if she's down for it and her ass spreads like mustard, go for it. But I wouldn't suggest anything that would most definitely be painful.
    Focal Point
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Thanks @THOT PILGRIM

    So, just because that happened once, don't mean, it will happen again?
    Or, are you saying it wont happen after birth, which I assumed it wouldn't.
  • THOT PILGRIMTHOT PILGRIM Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    Thanks @THOT PILGRIM

    So, just because that happened once, don't mean, it will happen again?
    Or, are you saying it wont happen after birth, which I assumed it wouldn't.

    The latter is what I was implying, but the former can be true as well.

    The position of the baby can affect how sex feels. When my son was transverse (long ways with his feet in one rib and his head in the other), I didn't get much pain. When he flipped head down, it hurt like a bitch
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would def take pilgrimss advice..

    i know me being an extreme high risk pregnancy woman i would suggest just calming down on the sex until after baby gets here..
    .or if u cant then just try to take it easy...our bodys go thru so much during this time and not saying that u r a dirty person or wat not but it is also really really easy for us to develop infections n stuff during this time and that can cause issues as well

    ...tell her to talk to her dr about this issue cause it can be alot of things from position of the baby to how far down her uterus to even a uti in the works or other major factors...all in all stay emotionaly supportive of her
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know one night of sex with my son @ 6 months i had a really not completely diagnosed but a warning case of placenta previa ..it caused me to lose him so just be careful please
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    @bignorm your baby gonna have a hook head

    Aight bruh. I was told never talk about babies until you have all of yours.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    bignormtopoftheworldPapaDoc223Focal Point
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you was suckin when u shoulda been nibblin and lickin when u shoulda been stickin
    bignorm
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orgasm can stimulate uterine contractions and cause labor yes. But if her body is not already headed in that direction anyway, the orgasm by itself won't do the trick. It's still fairly early to worry about that, unless she's at risk for premature labor. A normal, healthy pregnancy? I wouldn't worry overly much. However if it's causing her pain, then the obvious answer is not to do it. Maybe try spoon sex. This was the easiest on my body when I was in late pregnancy.

    FYI I had sex the night I went into labor (orgasm too)....somewhere around 11. By 3 am my water broke. I'm about 99.9% sure I wouldn't have gone into labor without having had sex that night. However I had already been 2cm dilated for over a week and I only had a week and a half to go before my due date.
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and congratulations :) What are we naming him or her? Care to share?
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. He'll be named after me. so he'll be the "third"
  • topoftheworldtopoftheworld pay attention. Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    So........

    I've always not enjoyed the "sex life" with my wife during her pregnancies.
    But, this time, she's been a soldier. I give her props-as far a frequency.
    It still sucks, because it pretty much eliminates almost all sex positions- her being this late in.
    (due late sept). She also cramps badly the entire next day after sex.

    Here's my question. Some shit happened the other night that makes me think, im on ice until after the
    baby is born (including that wack ass post delivery drought)

    Here's the question/issue.

    Often times I make her orgasm before actual intercourse from oral.
    So, the other night, I did it, and she had a real hard orgasm, but,
    immediately after, she started cramping extremely hard. She actually
    started crying. Not that- I came so hard im crying cry, either. An I'm in pain,
    this shit hurts, cry.

    After that, she was numb down there.

    Ladies--- a few questions- please help me out-

    1. Is this normal? Did this happen to you?
    2. Does this give me a pass from going down on her?
    3. Will this continue to happen?
    4. Will this also happen when I make her O from the pipe? (SMMFH if this means no sex)
    5. Is it true that sex too close to the due date can cause labor early?
    6. Is this a good reason to try to get her to try anal????????????

    Thanks. Serious replies only please.



    bignorm wrote: »
    @bignorm‌

    1. unsure, but yes I've experienced it.
    2. ask her how she feels about it. she may prefer that you continue to go down on her (be gentle) but then have you enter her before she orgasms.
    3. it's hard to say, but it's highly probable. that's why its best to make sure she gets plenty of rest, she's comfortable, she's aroused and you're being as gentle with her as possible.
    4. the orgasms are different, so that's a hard call. not too many men have mastered this gift tho. hats off to you, Norm!
    5. my layperson's understanding is that there is something in the sperm that stimulates labor. if you're nearing the due date and she's ready to drop...enjoy.
    6. try as in first time? see #2 above.
    peace in my heart. peace in my soul. wherever I'm going I'm already home.
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    So........

    I've always not enjoyed the "sex life" with my wife during her pregnancies.
    But, this time, she's been a soldier. I give her props-as far a frequency.
    It still sucks, because it pretty much eliminates almost all sex positions- her being this late in.
    (due late sept). She also cramps badly the entire next day after sex.

    Here's my question. Some shit happened the other night that makes me think, im on ice until after the
    baby is born (including that wack ass post delivery drought)

    Here's the question/issue.

    Often times I make her orgasm before actual intercourse from oral.
    So, the other night, I did it, and she had a real hard orgasm, but,
    immediately after, she started cramping extremely hard. She actually
    started crying. Not that- I came so hard im crying cry, either. An I'm in pain,
    this shit hurts, cry.

    After that, she was numb down there.

    Ladies--- a few questions- please help me out-

    1. Is this normal? Did this happen to you?
    2. Does this give me a pass from going down on her?
    3. Will this continue to happen?
    4. Will this also happen when I make her O from the pipe? (SMMFH if this means no sex)
    5. Is it true that sex too close to the due date can cause labor early?
    6. Is this a good reason to try to get her to try anal????????????

    Thanks. Serious replies only please.



    bignorm wrote: »
    @bignorm‌

    1. unsure, but yes I've experienced it.
    2. ask her how she feels about it. she may prefer that you continue to go down on her (be gentle) but then have you enter her before she orgasms.
    3. it's hard to say, but it's highly probable. that's why its best to make sure she gets plenty of rest, she's comfortable, she's aroused and you're being as gentle with her as possible.
    4. the orgasms are different, so that's a hard call. not too many men have mastered this gift tho. hats off to you, Norm!
    5. my layperson's understanding is that there is something in the sperm that stimulates labor. if you're nearing the due date and she's ready to drop...enjoy.
    6. try as in first time? see #2 above.

    Prostaglandin E2....softens the cervix and spearheads contraction. Coitus is actually encouraged in pregnancy/labor
    THOT PILGRIM
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my woman is pregnant right now and she lock off the pussy this shit has me even more angry and frustrated
    Focal Point
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm tryin to get my pregnant fuck on
    CP203BeleeDatPleighboy
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all niggas better than me. I was terrified of having sex with my ex once she was past a certain point when she was pregnant with our son.
    Bussy_Getta
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    my woman is pregnant right now and she lock off the pussy this shit has me even more angry and frustrated

    How many months is she? Is she having real bad morning sickness? I know the first couple months I was miserable so sex was the last thing on my mind. Now though.....I can't do it enough.
    bignorm
Sign In or Register to comment.