The war in Ferguson, Missouri

Options
124»

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is it taking so damn long for this cop to be arrested? 3 witnesses have said he shot the kid while his hands are raised up, what's taking so damn long? Smh

bbb bbut he was a thief, a criminal, I tell you. Its on tape lol
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Shuttup wild ? . It is a White vs Black thing. ? wanna turn tha other cheek sooooo bad smh

this dude is a ? idiot. ol poor me, nobody knows my pain ass. ? ? , I promise you they aint barrin nobody at a fema camp. black, white, asian, latino etc. we all gonna be sittin in that ? together bet that ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Shuttup wild ? . It is a White vs Black thing. ? wanna turn tha other cheek sooooo bad smh

this dude is a ? idiot. ol poor me, nobody knows my pain ass. ? ? , I promise you they aint barrin nobody at a fema camp. black, white, asian, latino etc. we all gonna be sittin in that ? together bet that ? .

Lots of truth to this. In the end, this is bigger then Black and White. It's about justice and no justice. I haven't seen FEMA camps yet but when I travel, I do see tent cities made up of mostly homeless people. And there's all kind of races in them....
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings upon feelings. Im a little weird but I love ? btw
  • VannDigitalNetworks
    VannDigitalNetworks Members Posts: 8
    Options
    I'd like to share this editorial I wrote yesterday with everyone...Hope yall enjoy!!!

http://www.vanndigital.com/portfolio/editorial-end-police-brutality-justiceformichaelbrown.html
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Put it in Perspective....Eric Garner wasn't killed on purpose, he was being abused and died in the mist of the brutality.

Really?

It's the attitude that says the police don't have to give a ? what happens they can do what they feel like. And if you die, you die. Because you're worthless out the gate.

Yes, and that attitude needs to change. I agree with you..my main thing is, lets keep our eye on the ball. Don't throw your anger all over the place

Its the police that's a problem

not a white vs black race war

Its the American police force vs the American people. We need to protect our rights as Americans.

Visit the campaign.
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/its-just-us-entertainment
    Under what system, does the police operate under?

White Supremacy

so the current president isnt black? well I'll be damned. no really this isnt a race issue when martial law is gonna effect EVERYBODY, only color that matters in this one is blue or should I said all shades of camo. right now they using the hood as a test subject. before you know it these ? fuckas gonna be in they armored trucks in the middle of the suburbs too. hell look at the boston marathon bombings, that was really the first time I seen martial law cracking off for real.

I know yall dont ? with Alex Jones but his reporters were down in there and they got footage of the cops shooting rubber bullets, flash bangs and gas at them. its actually pretty ? terrifying. btw 2 of the reporters are white so take that how you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7C0ajqvIBw

you don't understand white supremacy, it has always been willingly and unwillingly helped by black people and the office of the president is one of a servant thats how the government was designed.

• MoneyLuver
    Options
    Sharpton & Crump is killin tha Ralley #GOAT
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

WTF does this have to do with anything lol
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

WTF does this have to do with anything lol

Everything. Passion can cause confusion & irrational thinking and actions. It has everything to do with everything
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Why is it taking so damn long for this cop to be arrested? 3 witnesses have said he shot the kid while his hands are raised up, what's taking so damn long? Smh
    actually, rushing out to arrest him "because the people demand it" is not appropriate. they SHOULD theoretically be looking into the shooting and then charging him as appropriate.

i'm not going to argue the Ferguson PD or other local law enforcement are actually going to investigate properly, just that "people are really upset" is not the reason to arrest someone
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    actually, rushing out to arrest him "because the people demand it" is not appropriate. they SHOULD theoretically be looking into the shooting and then charging him as appropriate.

i'm not going to argue the Ferguson PD or other local law enforcement are actually going to investigate properly, just that "people are really upset" is not the reason to arrest someone

Okay I can live with that, but imagine if it was a regular person accused of killing an unarmed man and shooting him 6 times. Most of the time, there's not going to be this long an amount of time before someone is arrested or charged, especially if it was a Black man accused of doing it. I know you may say two wrongs don't make a right but with all the witnesses saying Brown was unarmed and holding his hands up and still was shot multiple times after raising his hands, a charge of at least excessive force should be on now. 6 times for an unarmed person is a lot, especially if the autopsy report shows the shooting was from a distance. I'll concede Brown was no angel so I see where you're coming from too
  • DrGo0
    DrGo0 Members Posts: 18
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Put it in Perspective....Eric Garner wasn't killed on purpose, he was being abused and died in the mist of the brutality.

Really?

It's the attitude that says the police don't have to give a ? what happens they can do what they feel like. And if you die, you die. Because you're worthless out the gate.

Yes, and that attitude needs to change. I agree with you..my main thing is, lets keep our eye on the ball. Don't throw your anger all over the place

Its the police that's a problem

not a white vs black race war

Its the American police force vs the American people. We need to protect our rights as Americans.

Visit the campaign.
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/its-just-us-entertainment
    Under what system, does the police operate under?

White Supremacy

so the current president isnt black? well I'll be damned. no really this isnt a race issue when martial law is gonna effect EVERYBODY, only color that matters in this one is blue or should I said all shades of camo. right now they using the hood as a test subject. before you know it these ? fuckas gonna be in they armored trucks in the middle of the suburbs too. hell look at the boston marathon bombings, that was really the first time I seen martial law cracking off for real.

I know yall dont ? with Alex Jones but his reporters were down in there and they got footage of the cops shooting rubber bullets, flash bangs and gas at them. its actually pretty ? terrifying. btw 2 of the reporters are white so take that how you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7C0ajqvIBw

This is why I don't like Alex Jones...

Are there riots going in Missouri? Yes.

Are police going over board with the tanks and what not? Yes.

Is this a master plan to start riots all over America to bring the new world order and the Anti Christ? Probably not.

He takes truth and manipulates it to fit his crazy conspiracy theory of world ? and false flags.

• janklow
    Options
    Okay I can live with that, but imagine if it was a regular person accused of killing an unarmed man and shooting him 6 times. Most of the time, there's not going to be this long an amount of time before someone is arrested or charged, especially if it was a Black man accused of doing it. I know you may say two wrongs don't make a right but with all the witnesses saying Brown was unarmed and holding his hands up and still was shot multiple times after raising his hands, a charge of at least excessive force should be on now. 6 times for an unarmed person is a lot, especially if the autopsy report shows the shooting was from a distance. I'll concede Brown was no angel so I see where you're coming from too
    honestly, it's not even about whether or not Brown was an angel. he could be a total criminal and there's still a baseline of rights he'd deserve. fundamentally, i want the justice system to run correctly and sometimes that requires us to take a deep breath (which ALSO applies to the guys going "? he's a thug and the cop was justified," to be entirely fair).

if the Ferguson PD stonewalls or doesn't give a ? about one of their own, then there's reason for outrage and federal investigators; if the Ferguson PD is heavy-handed with their weapons of war*, then people should protest it. so i am not taking issue with that. it's more the difference between "MAD AT THIS COP" and "evidence indicates there needs to be a legal case."

*tangent: i would like to know how many non-white legislators (i'm looking at YOU, Bobby Rush, and probably YOU, Lacy Clay) have actively supporting disarming civilians and concentrating all that military hardware regular people shouldn't have in the hands of SWAT-loved, MRAP-driving police forces. actually, i ask this of all legislators, however, given the racial issues at work in THIS particular case...
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    honestly, it's not even about whether or not Brown was an angel. he could be a total criminal and there's still a baseline of rights he'd deserve. fundamentally, i want the justice system to run correctly and sometimes that requires us to take a deep breath (which ALSO applies to the guys going "? he's a thug and the cop was justified," to be entirely fair).

if the Ferguson PD stonewalls or doesn't give a ? about one of their own, then there's reason for outrage and federal investigators; if the Ferguson PD is heavy-handed with their weapons of war*, then people should protest it. so i am not taking issue with that. it's more the difference between "MAD AT THIS COP" and "evidence indicates there needs to be a legal case."

*tangent: i would like to know how many non-white legislators (i'm looking at YOU, Bobby Rush, and probably YOU, Lacy Clay) have actively supporting disarming civilians and concentrating all that military hardware regular people shouldn't have in the hands of SWAT-loved, MRAP-driving police forces. actually, i ask this of all legislators, however, given the racial issues at work in THIS particular case...

Good points all around. The investigation has taken an interesting turn now that according to police sources, more then 12 witnesses are saying they saw Michael Brown being aggressive and charging at the cop. I do wonder though, where were these witnesses before? And why hasn't the police report been released after all this time, something is real fishy about this investigation

Christine Byers Verified account ‏@ChristineDByers

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson

• MoneyLuver
    Options
    So that JUSTIFIES shootin him in the head twice?

Especially when its just him verses 6-7 police. ...

Blaze u burnt out. You need Jesus. You really seem like a bitter ? foreal
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

Huh?? I'm on Michael Brown's side man, I'm just posting what the other side is saying
  • janklow
    Options
    Good points all around. The investigation has taken an interesting turn now that according to police sources, more then 12 witnesses are saying they saw Michael Brown being aggressive and charging at the cop. I do wonder though, where were these witnesses before? And why hasn't the police report been released after all this time, something is real fishy about this investigation
    police report i could see in a non-fishy way, since it's such a crazed topic right now they'll rush/release nothing in a quick fashion, but that doesn't preclude shadiness from the PD. witness testimony on both sides, well, we can always remember that eyewitness testimony SUCKS.

as always i predict the truth lies somewhere in the middle but this might always be my default position. i don't put anything past a police department that mysteriously lacks dash cams but doesn't have their wearable cameras ready either.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

Huh?? I'm on Michael Brown's side man, I'm just posting what the other side is saying

Oh my fault Family, I thought u was on sum wild ? ? . My mistake, I'll keep it movin
  • DrGo0
    DrGo0 Members Posts: 18
    Options

I would like to also point out despite all the civilians with guns in Ferguson not a single cop has been shot or killed, but a bunch of civilians have. I'm not trying to say anyone needs to ? a cop, but the idea that we need guns because they have tanks is not really a good argument because even in the rare cases like Ferguson's "war zone" civilians are still going to lose.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

Oh my fault Family, I thought u was on sum wild ? ? . My mistake, I'll keep it movin

Yeah lol.....there's an obvious cover up going on, I'm disgusted with what the Ferguson PD is trying to get away with right now.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    police report i could see in a non-fishy way, since it's such a crazed topic right now they'll rush/release nothing in a quick fashion, but that doesn't preclude shadiness from the PD. witness testimony on both sides, well, we can always remember that eyewitness testimony SUCKS.

as always i predict the truth lies somewhere in the middle but this might always be my default position. i don't put anything past a police department that mysteriously lacks dash cams but doesn't have their wearable cameras ready either.

Yeah but the police report that came out today makes things look even fishier. It's mostly blank and leaves out a ton of information, this isn't the transparency the public expected. I think the Ferguson PD is in the middle of a cover up, the police report doesn't even state what eyewitness testimony is. The cops there are trying to cover up a crime from everything I'm seeing so far, it's disgusting.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is all a great big mindfuck. Look how they have distorted yalls view of reality.. Everybody's arguing about the little tidbits the media is throwing out when I know full well from people on the ground there that its been in the wind the whole ? is a farce and not about what you think its about. Yall need to innerstand the KAYFABE agenda to know whats REALLY going on. This is mindfuck theater...straight up http://hood-x.ning.com/video/k-blao-hoodx-the-kayfabe-agenda
  • janklow
    Options
    Yeah but the police report that came out today makes things look even fishier. It's mostly blank and leaves out a ton of information, this isn't the transparency the public expected. I think the Ferguson PD is in the middle of a cover up, the police report doesn't even state what eyewitness testimony is. The cops there are trying to cover up a crime from everything I'm seeing so far, it's disgusting.
    i'm willing to bet that the Ferguson PD went into spin mode whether or not there even was a crime to cover up.