Idiot anchorman from Fox Juan...

Options
Focal Point
Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
Why the hell is this idiot and a brother at that pushing so hard for a war in Syria

Comments

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He works for Fox News.....

What do you expect?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [Allah_U_Akbar;7309080"]He works for Fox News.....

What do you expect?
    [/quote]
    I know but he can't possibly and the rest of that network be that stupid to think putting soldiers on the ground in Syria is going to solve the problem. He kept interrupting the former general of NATO by saying "I'm worried about how we can protect America interests and keeping America safe, not other countries taking up the responsibility"
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I saw that clown on TV tonight, I was disgusted as a Black man. I couldn't watch for longer then 6 minutes, right after that segment
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw that clown on TV tonight, I was disgusted as a Black man. I couldn't watch for longer then 6 minutes, right after that segment

hat's off to you
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was this your first time seeing Juan Williams, OB? He basically the guy Bill O'Reilly trotted out every time he wanted to take shots at Black people and needed a Black person to validate him. He also got fired from NBR for saying that he gets nervous when he sees Muslims get on a plane. I personally don't think he should have gotten fired from that because he was trying to make a "We all have prejudices" point, but still, that shows you what kinda dude he is.