• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was good as ? !

DC on they job
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel a little weird knowing two people I know for real were used to model Harley on for this movie. It makes me feel... awkward.

yeah? you got any pics of these chics because the way those pants were sittin on Harley's ass man.....!

aren't you the same guy who has inside knowledge on marvel studios and blackpanther?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Looks like its gonna be top 5

Aqua man got heat coming out after this

I wish marvel would up their anime game
    A xmen vs avengers would be dope
    Copper wrote: »
    Looks like its gonna be top 5

Aqua man got heat coming out after this

I wish marvel would up their anime game
    A xmen vs avengers would be dope

xmen and teen titans team up would be dope. read the comic on youtube if you don't believe me. deathstroke vs wolverine alone would sell that movie.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    This was the most violent one yet, plenty of blood and Harley even got smashed in it.

Batman was barely in it it's more about the villains

that's what the sinister six movie should be like from the villians point of view and spider man only shows up during fight scenes. that is if that movie ever happens.
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I put this in the same bracket as Son of Batman,it was cool but not great.

Im ready for that Aquaman animated flick though,my expectations for that is up there with 'Flashpoint'.

I have to disagree with you on that. this was way better than son of batman. I put it in the same bracket as flashpoint. large cast of characters good plot. over the top action and gore. I don't even remember son of batman I might watch it again tonight if I don't watch justice league war.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Big Kola wrote: »
    I liked it, I am ready for another justice league series with kinda of animation.

i'm saying they should turn that justice league adventures trapped in time into a Saturday moring cartoon. start with the movie as a premier then bring on the weekly Saturday morning cartoon. it has a good mixture of animation action with a little comedy. it was based on the challenge of the superfriends series when they always fought the legion of doom. if they brought that to cartoon network it would bring back the fun of Saturday mornings.
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Big Kola wrote: »
    I liked it, I am ready for another justice league series with kinda of animation.

i'm saying they should turn that justice league adventures trapped in time into a Saturday moring cartoon. start with the movie as a premier then bring on the weekly Saturday morning cartoon. it has a good mixture of animation action with a little comedy. it was based on the challenge of the superfriends series when they always fought the legion of doom. if they brought that to cartoon network it would bring back the fun of Saturday mornings.

Honestly I didn't like the animation, I liked the animation in young justice. But I guess it's about selling toys not having a good show on. They should really do a Netflix deal and have a new
    Justice League it would be So I'll abd they wouldn't have to worry about ratings.
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options