See Donald Glover's Animated Spider-Man in Action

Options
lazypakman
lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
Presented in a multi-episode story format, “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors” not only pairs Spidey with the Avengers, but introduces new heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe such as Agent Venom, Amadeus Cho, Cloak & Dagger, and Ka-Zar. Additionally, for the first time in animation history, Miles Morales who is being voiced by Community actor Donald Glover teams up with Spider-Man for a new adventure and he’s not the only Spidey that Peter Parker will encounter in this action-packed season.

Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors' season premiere will air Sunday, August 31st at 9 a.m. EST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZz_r9_ZBAI

Comments

• Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope just read this on Twitter is this show worth checking out before I watch this episode.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Kola wrote: »
    Dope just read this on Twitter is this show worth checking out before I watch this episode.

Its nothing when compared to the 90s series spiderman or spectacular spiderman from 2008,but this show is good despite of the random insert of jokes
  • disqus_6F6yUmrWOr
    disqus_6F6yUmrWOr Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Options
    donald glover is a cornball, he is a newer version of nick cannon. he's music and films suck.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    donald glover is a cornball, he is a newer version of nick cannon. he's music and films suck.

I'm struggling to understand how you came up with your username.

You got the first bit right seemingly, then apparently you let an animal do the rest of the typing for you.

Or a baby.

Or a dyslexic child.

Or maybe your fingers had enough of your cuntish mind and did it for you.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »

You got the first bit right seemingly, then apparently you let an animal do the rest of the typing for you.

Or a baby.

Or a dyslexic child.

Imagining a baby or a puppy mashing aimlessly on the keyboard. Lol
  • lazypakman
    edited August 2014
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »

Or a baby.

Or a dyslexic child.

Imagining a baby or a puppy mashing aimlessly on the keyboard. Lol

Oh it happens, my housemate earlier today got a bunch of messages from his ? Facebook, nothing but numbers and symbols.he was sitting there confused as ? for a good min.

Turned out she had left the room for a min with the laptop on and her dog went ham.either that or he was attempting to seduce my housemate n/?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What network is this gonna be on? I wanna record it.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What network is this gonna be on? I wanna record it.

Disney Xd,but the first two seasons are on netflix now and they leaked the first 6-8 episodes of season 3 on youtube