What Ethnicity Of Women Do You Like? (Latina, Black, Or White For Example)

GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited August 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
Alright guys well I have tommorow off and just got back from a long day. Well anyway what ethnicity of women do you like? For me, I like Asian (Japanese, Korean, and Chinese), Hispanic (Puerto-Rican), and Black women. My favorite types of Black women are the one's with dreads that's a big turn on for me. Kinda like the one''s Janet wore in Poetic Justice. I will date women with weave, but to a certain extent. Anyway tell me what ethnicity of women you enjoy the most. You can also say what ethnicity of women you wouldn't date. Plus, I would date a White chick, but they aren't my top choice.

tumblr_lmcmwr6cVX1qfezhjo1_500.jpg

1342632692_nadine-velasquez-1.jpg

82643-bigthumbnail.jpg

P.S. you will think I'm crazy, but to me Whoopi was very attractive in her younger days. She represented what a Black woman was in my opinion.

Whoopi_Goldberg_Cannes_1992.jpg

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them. If they're cute, I don't care what they are.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    So ILL wrote: »
    Hmm good answer
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black and nothing lower than a mixed girl
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    zombie wrote: »

Okay and may I ask a question? Why did you wack my thread? I just asked a survey that's it.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont matter the race, as long as she fine, can suck a mean ? and can cook, im in there
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    why you ? can't see the link between white supremacy and your disgusting love of non-black women is beyond me.

black people will forever be subservient to other races unless we learn to stick our own women and love our own families more than we love, for example white ? . but you fools don't hear me keep sticking your head in these ? ? and not fixing the problems of our race and future black children will still be getting shot down in the streets and black women will still have to struggle and and black youth will still have to go to jail for nothing
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    why you ? can't see the link between white supremacy and your disgusting love of non-black women is beyond me.

black people will forever be subservient to other races unless we learn to stick our own women and love our own families more than we love, for example white ? . but you fools don't hear me keep sticking your head in these ? ? and not fixing the problems of our race and future black children will still be getting shot down in the streets and black women will still have to struggle

? what? This thread had nothing to do with Whites or etc. Please take you militant views out of this thread.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    How did I know who made this thread?
  • zombie

Okay and may I ask a question? Why did you wack my thread? I just asked a survey that's it.

lil ? i don't like race mixing or the promotion of it are you ? slow
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is gwa twattgetta??
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Black
    2. Asian
    3. White
    4. Hispanic

That's in order of preference. But really...
    So ILL wrote: »

• zombie
    edited August 2014

black people will forever be subservient to other races unless we learn to stick our own women and love our own families more than we love, for example white ? . but you fools don't hear me keep sticking your head in these ? ? and not fixing the problems of our race and future black children will still be getting shot down in the streets and black women will still have to struggle

? what? This thread had nothing to do with Whites or etc. Please take you militant views out of this thread.

? YOU. WHAT THE ? IS SO MILITANT ABOUT NOT RACE MIXING
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    in the words of mr. phife dog:
    "I like em brown, yellow, Puerto rican or Haitian"

with that said black and latina>>>>>>. a well shaped white ? can get it but Asian hoes for the most part do nothing for me
  • zombie
    @MRYOUNGGUN you got something you want to say to me you young homosexual?
  • mryounggun
    What are you talking about, B?
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    all you ? in this thread expressing love for all these ? but crying about anti-black racism in other threads KYS
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    mryounggun wrote: »

You know what the ? i'm talking about ? you and your lover gorrillafaggot can go ? off and dead you make me sick.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like any female that I find attractive. Does not not matter to me. If she makes my ? hard it do not matter. Like Big Pun said "I love from butter pecan to blackberry molass. I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of that ass." Now if we go by order of preferance:
    1)black women
    2)hispanic women
    3)asian women
    4)white women.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun wrote: »

You know what the ? I'm talking about, ? ! You and your lover, gorrillafaggot, can go ? off and die! You make me sick.

I fixed the punctuation, spelling and capitalization for you, fam. Also, calm down a little. That's how you get ulcers. You really shouldn't be this angry at random people on the internet.
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    I thought you was done making threads.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014

Damn, your ignorance has shown. Why would you comment on it then? Are you slow?..............iJ6Xb6TGQeB9o.gif
  • zombie
    @GorillaWitAttitude

any thread you make that promotes any race mixing bumbaclatta fuckery will end the way this one will so you might as well stop making them
  • GorillaWitAttitude

? YOU. WHAT THE ? IS SO MILITANT ABOUT NOT RACE MIXING

.....but you wanted to ? Pico. Don't go there fam.
  • zombie

Damn, your ignorance has shown. Why would you comment on it then? Are you slow?..............iJ6Xb6TGQeB9o.gif

which part of i don't like race mixing don't you understand?? wipe the crusty sperm out of your eyes and attempt to read what i am saying to you.
This discussion has been closed.