What Ethnicity Of Women Do You Like? (Latina, Black, Or White For Example)

2»

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every type of female
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Black and nothing lower than a mixed girl

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why you ? can't see the link between white supremacy and your disgusting love of non-black women is beyond me.

black people will forever be subservient to other races unless we learn to stick our own women and love our own families more than we love, for example white ? . but you fools don't hear me keep sticking your head in these ? ? and not fixing the problems of our race and future black children will still be getting shot down in the streets and black women will still have to struggle

? what? This thread had nothing to do with Whites or etc. Please take you militant views out of this thread.

? YOU. WHAT THE ? IS SO MILITANT ABOUT NOT RACE MIXING

.....but you wanted to ? Pico. Don't go there fam.

yes i will ? pico, pico is not white, asian or indian she is half black and under the one drop rule she is black.
    and i said from the very start i support ? mix breeds it's their parents that deserve gunshot not them.
  • zombie
    mryounggun wrote: »
    What are you talking about, B?

You know what the ? I'm talking about, ? ! You and your lover, gorrillafaggot, can go ? off and die! You make me sick.

I fixed the punctuation, spelling and capitalization for you, fam. Also, calm down a little. That's how you get ulcers. You really shouldn't be this angry at random people on the internet.

I swear to ? i wish i could break your ? jaw.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

You know what the ? I'm talking about, ? ! You and your lover, gorrillafaggot, can go ? off and die! You make me sick.

I fixed the punctuation, spelling and capitalization for you, fam. Also, calm down a little. That's how you get ulcers. You really shouldn't be this angry at random people on the internet.

I swear to ? I wish I could break your ? jaw.

Fixed. Andy why you wanna break my jaw, B? I just want you to live a long, healthy, productive life...free of ulcers and other anger-induced illnesses.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    why you ? can't see the link between white supremacy and your disgusting love of non-black women is beyond me.

black people will forever be subservient to other races unless we learn to stick our own women and love our own families more than we love, for example white ? . but you fools don't hear me keep sticking your head in these ? ? and not fixing the problems of our race and future black children will still be getting shot down in the streets and black women will still have to struggle

? what? This thread had nothing to do with Whites or etc. Please take you militant views out of this thread.

yes i will ? pico, pico is not white, asian or indian she is half black and under the one drop rule she is black.
    and i said from the very start i support ? mix breeds it's their parents that deserve gunshot not them.

you said you want to ? @pico as does 99% of the dudes on this forum but if you hate race mixing before the fact and want to gauge the parents after the fact going by ur logic there would eventually be no picos for you to ? . im lost dude
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    skpjr78 wrote: »

you said you want to ? pico as does 99% of the dudes on this forum but if you hate race mixing before the fact and want to gauge the parents after the fact going by ur logic there would eventually be no picos for you to ? . im lost dude

Yes. there should be no picos that's the whole point of ? them, it's one of the perks and the only way to fix the parents mistake.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014

Bruh, he's a troll yo. Let's just ignore him.
    I want to meet @pico and take her to jamaica so i can ? her on top of a mountain and on the beach or by a waterfall.

^She would claim she has that international look. I know how most mixed chicks are. I'm cool wit mixed people though. Just wanted to show you how he is a hypocrite because I think Pico is half white.

tumblr_mkmwezhpyh1qzdm7wo1_500.gif
  • zombie

Fixed. Andy why you wanna break my jaw, B? I just want you to live a long, healthy, productive life...free of ulcers and other anger-induced illnesses.

go fix ya mumma battyman
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you was done making threads.

He's said that like 3-4 times already.
  • GorillaWitAttitude

One drop rule isn't really in effect anymore. You are claimed biracial or etc.
  • zombie

I want to meet @pico and take her to jamaica so i can ? her on top of a mountain and on the beach or by a waterfall.

^She would claim she has that international look. I know how most mixed chicks are. I'm cool wit mixed people though. Just wanted to show you how he is a hypocrite because I think Pico is half white.

the whole ? point is to bring them back in line with the race
  • zombie
    edited August 2014

One drop rule isn't really in effect anymore. You are claimed biracial or etc.

yeah, ? for the time being most mixed blacks still claim black and are closer to us just ask the president
  • skpjr78

which race? she is bi racial
  • GorillaWitAttitude

Still, you are ? a chick who has White in her. Remember you oppose race mixing, so that is race mixing. Because she isn't all Black.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014

only if she thinks of herself that way the whole point is too get the mixed amongst us to think differently.
    and link themselves with black people politically economically and socially and most importantly mentally
  • skpjr78

only if she thinks of herself that way the whole point is too get the mixed amongst us to think differently.

so you think you can get the mixed ppl on ur side by telling them they shouldn't exist, you want to shotgun their parents and oh yeah btw they should give u some ? . im still lost homie help me out
  • zombie
    edited August 2014

Still, you are ? a chick who has White in her. Remember you oppose race mixing, so that is race mixing. Because she isn't all Black.

most blacks are mixed a little you ? idiot race is a social construct. therefore we should absorbed those mixed race people socially to strengthen our numbers and for me in america for the time being the one drop rule is in full ? effect. why do you think obama is called the first black president? it's because the society sees him as black not mixed
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spanish men >>>>>

Black men that speak French >>
  • GorillaWitAttitude

most blacks are mixed a little you ? idiot race is a social construct. therefore we should absorbed those mixed race people socially to strengthen our numbers and for me in america for the time being the one drop rule is in full ? effect. why do you think obama is called the first black president? it's because the society sees him as black not mixed

Dude can't even debate without insults, so that means I win by default. Man I should join a debate team or something. However, this was lightweight by debating a moronic fool.
  • zombie

so you think you can get the mixed ppl on ur side by telling them they shouldn't exist, you want to shotgun their parents and oh yeah btw they should give u some ? . im still lost homie help me out

You are lost because you lack thinking skills, what i am saying is not hard to understand. people who are mixed race are still for the most part are considered black and consider themselves to be black, we should encourage this by ? them, an added benefit of this is that any children from the union will most likely consider themselves black also.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

go fix ya mumma battyman

I don't know what that means, BlondieDread.
This discussion has been closed.