Who is the biggest follower\lazy in this rap industry? Who would made it bigger if he was not hiding

deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in The Reason
"Hiding behind his boss"

I would say LLoyd Banks..I feel like he wants 50 cent do to everything for him. He is lazy and a follower.

He could made it much bigger..

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banks as u already stated

Juelz santana- wayne sent this nikka damn near an album worth of half finished songs for him to jump on to make that " cant feel my face" finally happen n this nikka rather b on love n hip hop bullshittin instead of hittin the booth.

Also method man he's like the poster child for laziness in the hip hop community
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Mike Jones if he was business smart.....5734040
  • C-PortTrapper
    C-PortTrapper Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    Banks as u already stated

Juelz santana- wayne sent this nikka damn near an album worth of half finished songs for him to jump on to make that " cant feel my face" finally happen n this nikka rather b on love n hip hop bullshittin instead of hittin the booth.

Also method man he's like the poster child for laziness in the hip hop community

Nah they actually finished that album a while back but some ? with the labels was stopping it from getting released so they put it out as a mix tape.
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Birdman felt like Dipset was tryna ride Wayne's wave cuz he was on a crazy come up
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So juelz can b found in birdman's bushes too...? who knew lol
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    method Man is low on solo albums but he has been on countless group albums, 2 duo albums and multiple movies and tv shows. y'all go over board with the method Man is lazy ? .
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Hiding behind his boss"

I would say LLoyd Banks..I feel like he wants 50 cent do to everything for him. He is lazy and a follower.

He could made it much bigger..

Before the unit reunited 50 and banks hadnt spoken in 2 yrs or so. They only spoke through each others lawyers.Banks wanted off the unit but had a contractual obligation to 50.

Same with Juelz , Cam owned his ass.
  • deathrowzorrow
    but Banks would never done it without 50. He could have made it but he would never sold as his he did. Banks went Plat and retired if he was smart he could keep going, with the buzz and material he had at that time thanks to 50 BUZZ could let him get alot more sales if he would put albums during that time.
  • deathrowzorrow
    when 50 had his buzz it was the biggest in rap history (maybe em bigger) and banks was with 50 back then. but this BANKS personality is like "let 50 handle it, he will do it for me" etc. 50 did everything. 50 pretty much made Banks a millionarie. If he kept going he could DO alot of more Numbers... BUT banks didn't HE is STUPID! but he is one my favorite rappers. I gotta admit!
  • deathrowzorrow
    He just sits there and wants 50 to do everything. 50 don't have time come on banks. LYRICALLY you are one of the best in the game, u ? idiot i have all your mixtapes and albums.. your mixtapes ? on 90% rappers album today. U COULD make this to your ALBUMS but NAH u don't cuz u lazy, wants 50 to do everything!
  • deathrowzorrow
    When banks to make hunger for more 2 as a album 50 put out money from his own pocket for banks videos etc, producers all that. That's what Banks wants.. If he gonna make a album he wants 50 to do everything.. THIS IS HIS PROBLEM!
  • deathrowzorrow
    ? what u was gonna sell if u could put all your mixtapes as your solo albums people would consider you as one of the greatest discopgrapies today.. THIS IS the truth!
  • deathrowzorrow
    That's why we salute rappers like Nas,Biggie,2pac,Eminem,Big Pun,BigL,Scarface they don't do mixtapes... CUZ they too damn good for that. BANKS u one of them.. if you was a bossand followed this ? footstepp ur discography would be HELLA DOPE!
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna say BIGGIE was lazy cause he only had 2 albums and those albums are classics. It sucks he couldnt put out more music while he was still here.

But i'm gonna say Jadakiss is the most laziest. almost 20years in the game and only has 3 albums
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdman felt like Dipset was tryna ride Wayne's wave cuz he was on a crazy come up

Wait? Dipset was trying to ride Wayne's wave? At one point, Juelz was hotter than Wayne and I have no doubt that I Can't Feel My Face would've been big for them both. Wayne was always around Dipset and even started mimicking the way the dips dressed. All that said though, I think Juelz is the laziest rapper especially since he had the chance to really blow up.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MENACE... wrote: »
    I wanna say BIGGIE was lazy cause he only had 2 albums and those albums are classics. It sucks he couldnt put out more music while he was still here.

But i'm gonna say Jadakiss is the most laziest. almost 20years in the game and only has 3 albums

Biggie dropped his first ? in 94. In 95 he did the junior mafia album along with remixes, in 96, he wrote kim album then he had a double album in 97. Dude wasn't even close to being lazy.

Lil Wayne done ? ? up and made y'all not know what lazy is
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe banks was satisfied with what he got and just wanted to put out his music? not everybody is an attention/fame seeker.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread makes me wanna listen banks

Does anyone know why cant feel my face didnt happen or is this all speculation
  • deathrowzorrow
    What about Inspectah Deck? He was probably my favorite from the WU Tang but he didn't have any sucess in his solo. Maybe he was lazy? Maybe he did put out the best he had in the Wu tang albums? I mean he had everything, lyrics,flow.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited August 2014
    50 never had beef with Banks. He just got mad at him for not doing ? by himself. 50 said it by himself I don't have an issue with Banks just that he wants me to do everything for him. "i've already done everything for him, if he was his own boss he could be up there with the goats" .. something like that 50 said..

50 cent never doubt banks loyalty.. have nothing to do with that.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when 50 had his buzz it was the biggest in rap history (maybe em bigger) and banks was with 50 back then. but this BANKS personality is like "let 50 handle it, he will do it for me" etc. 50 did everything. 50 pretty much made Banks a millionarie. If he kept going he could DO alot of more Numbers... BUT banks didn't HE is STUPID! but he is one my favorite rappers. I gotta admit!

50 wouldn't let them work with people though, he kicked game out the group for working with nas, fat joe and jadakiss and not dissing them.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    I would have said Waka. He was basically Gucci's Robin and now he's not really in the mainstream. Yeah he's still known, but he don't get that major airplay like he did in 2010 with "Oh, Lets Do It".
  • deathrowzorrow
    I would have said Waka. He was basically Gucci's Robin and now he's not really in the mainstream. Yeah he's still known, but he don't get that major airplay like he did in 2010 with "Oh, Lets Do It".

Wacka don't even have a Gold album. Seriously bruh.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited August 2014

50 wouldn't let them work with people though, he kicked game out the group for working with nas, fat joe and jadakiss and not dissing them.

That's where 50 comes from. Your enemies is mine, my enemies is yours.

50 cent there was also other reasons for game, like he was bipolar and stuff. One day he had beef with a ? and the other day he would mention 50 as the issue etc. You can't have ? like that around you. I understand where 50 comes from. 50 pretty much wrote 50% The Documentary but Game still did everything he could do to destory 50 career. He even talk about him until this day.
    Nah ? Game

It was something about Jay Z 50 cent tried to squash Game beef with Jay and day after Game told Jay, "50 told me to diss you" something like that. Liiike Game come on .

Game may be a street ? , "real ? " but still I would not trust him
  • GorillaWitAttitude

Wacka don't even have a Gold album. Seriously bruh.

You didn't put that in the thread doe. Anyway, I'm going with Waka still. Dude could have still been getting airplay, but that Gucci drama set him back a little bit.