Who is the biggest follower\lazy in this rap industry? Who would made it bigger if he was not hiding

Options
2»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i haven't heard a memphis bleek album in forever...
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I would have said Waka. He was basically Gucci's Robin and now he's not really in the mainstream. Yeah he's still known, but he don't get that major airplay like he did in 2010 with "Oh, Lets Do It".

Wacka don't even have a Gold album. Seriously bruh.

You didn't put that in the thread doe. Anyway, I'm going with Waka still. Dude could have still been getting airplay, but that Gucci drama set him back a little bit.

You can't compare Wacka with Banks and ? . Wacka career just started. Are you ? stupid? Wacka didn't even had same buzz as Gucci Mane had when Gucci was buzzing lol.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i haven't heard a memphis bleek album in forever...

From growing up with Jay Z, goin in same school, behing childhood friends and murdering Jay Z on verses to cleaning toilet. ? ...
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    I would have said Waka. He was basically Gucci's Robin and now he's not really in the mainstream. Yeah he's still known, but he don't get that major airplay like he did in 2010 with "Oh, Lets Do It".

You didn't put that in the thread doe. Anyway, I'm going with Waka still. Dude could have still been getting airplay, but that Gucci drama set him back a little bit.

You can't compare Wacka with Banks and ? . Wacka career just started. Are you ? stupid? Wacka didn't even had same buzz as Gucci Mane had when Gucci was buzzing lol.

I didn't say a damn thing about Lloyd Banks. Bruh, I was responding to you thread. Damn dude

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant nominate banks or method man because banks has 3 albums and was involved in 3 group albums. Method man has 4 albums and has been on all wu tang albums so theyre far from lazy. Juelz however i do agree with ,add jay electronica, jae millz, chamillionaire, logic and jay rock
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited August 2014
    Options
    You can nominate Banks when you think about how good mixtapes he have and espesically when 95% of his mixtapes ? on ppl albums today.

banks could have one of the best discography in the rapgame but as i said he wants 50 to do it for him
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Banks need mo energy mo charisma
    just bring it all together he has what it takes to carry a track by himself
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman felt like Dipset was tryna ride Wayne's wave cuz he was on a crazy come up

Wait? Dipset was trying to ride Wayne's wave? At one point, Juelz was hotter than Wayne and I have no doubt that I Can't Feel My Face would've been big for them both. Wayne was always around Dipset and even started mimicking the way the dips dressed. All that said though, I think Juelz is the laziest rapper especially since he had the chance to really blow up.

At one point yeah but when they dropped that I can't feel my face mixtape Wayne was gettin hotter if he wasn't already.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't say a damn thing about Lloyd Banks. Bruh, I was responding to you thread. Damn dude

That's exactly what I was thinking. @deathrowzorrow Dude you seriously need to get off of Bank's ? and learn how to edit posts so you don't have one post following another looking like you're talking to yourself.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's a thought. Maybe some of these guys had moderate success and didn't like the fast life. the glitz and glamour of being a celebrity isn't for everybody. maybe guys like Lloyd Banks just don't enjoy being in the limelight.

You guys might not remember D Nice but he was down with KRS One and Boogie Down Productions. he could have easily made a career rapping but he fell back after two albums and got an industry job.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Electronica should own this thread. He should be the number one answer by far!!
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd say Joel ortiz, I expect more music from him.
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think cham was a victim of bein lazy

he just switched his style up too much and lost his fanbase

he stopped rappin bout hoes n rims n tried to get political

nobody wanted to hear that ? from chamill
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..IMA SAY YOUNG DRO

DRO HAS EVERYTHING T.I. HAS...

HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT GRAND HUSTLE... BACK WHEN ATLANTA COULD DO NO WRONG MUSICALLY, HE SHOULDA RODE THAT WAVE AND HAVE MORE THAN 2 ALBUMS OUT In 12 YEARS
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »

That's exactly what I was thinking. @deathrowzorrow Dude you seriously need to get off of Bank's ? and learn how to edit posts so you don't have one post following another looking like you're talking to yourself.

Word
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »

Nah I don't dickride Banks.It's the truth.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Here's a thought. Maybe some of these guys had moderate success and didn't like the fast life. the glitz and glamour of being a celebrity isn't for everybody. maybe guys like Lloyd Banks just don't enjoy being in the limelight.

You guys might not remember D Nice but he was down with KRS One and Boogie Down Productions. he could have easily made a career rapping but he fell back after two albums and got an industry job.

I remember him, he was tight