What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Utterly dope track from Rapsody

A Talented OneA Talented One stewPosts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
Why isn't she a household name? I haven't heard her spit a wack verse.

Built 4 cuban linxLincolnLike Water

Replies

• A Talented OneA Talented One stew Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Lyrically speaking, this is one of the best tracks I EVER heard.

Edit: male or female.
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah she's dope as fuck. Alot of hip hop fans are slow so they consider her "lyrical miracle" so she probably won't blow. Plus she not showing her ass either but she my favorite out along with jean grae
    Yeah she's dope as fuck. Alot of hip hop fans are slow so they consider her "lyrical miracle" so she probably won't blow. Plus she not showing her ass either but she my favorite out along with jean grae

What do you mean?
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she hasn't spit a wack verse. Her problem is elit rappers like Jean Grae, Phonte and others clown her on the mic when they share a song.
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely dope
    A Talented One
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    she so slept on
    #Mikeyismod2017
    A Talented Oneandre_1024
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i nodded my head from beginning to end. she snapped

Some people might try to say that she's the best female rapper out right now, but truth be told she has to be a contender for best rapper, period.
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Favorite female emcee atm.
    Like Water
  • walwynwalwyn Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    You should listen to the whole Jamla is the Squad tape. She got more heat than just this track on there
    "Actions Speak Louder Than Words, I've Never Been The Talkative Type" Paul Cain

"Being Enlightened Is No Longer Enough, You Must Apply. Being Willing Is No Longer Acceptable, You Must Do. Make It Count" Royce Da 5'9"

Like WaterStoneColdMikey
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice drop. Just about everything from Rapsody gets burn from me
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...