Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's done. Flash in the pan
  • The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    Ahhhh, he caught that case before he blew, shmoney dance ain't even go viral at the time...pretty sure the label knew of his legal trouble before they signed him so it must not be that serious of a matter or they wouldntve invested in someone they knew would soon be going to prison...this just lends credence to his street credibility to those who thought he just waves finger guns at the camera and don't really tote em...

Anyway...beam jawn!! *red dot, red dot*

Ahh Ahhh Ahhhh!!

Bruh you 43 years old being a groupie.

Im not even 30 yet but its highkey creepy u trying to guess another man's age on the internet...straight weirdo status.

But yea bro, dont be mad them 'no flex zone' (I cant even remember they name lol) herbs u be heavily riding and cosigning aint going nowhere, those are the true one hit wonders if u can even call em that.

Accept NYC on fire and we doing the damn thing right now, and that the south is losing (ur superstar/legendary rappers spends weeks in jail scrambling for bail money lmaooo), accept u gon have to listen to Bobby/GS9 music for at least another 4 years, accept 'Hot ? ' is a legit hit (biggest rap song of the summer) and is #43 on the chart and next week will be Billboard top 40, accept that he is gonna surpass what 'All Gold' did position wise when that song was on fire and at its peak (#37) since ? love to compare him to TJ so much...just accept it and stop the bumboclat hating, ? ...word.

steve-harvey-wtf-o.gif

I was Trippin at the bolded too what ny song or artist is on fire and I live in nor cal and have not heard of this guy until @chasin shmurda started a bunch of threads on dude

Why would a man named 'The Furley Ghost' be listening to Bobby Shmurda?

Ur name alone tells me ur a herb that listens to Blu and Exile, and The Pharcyde type cats, FOH...the boy done had numerous shows and in store sign-ins in Cali already so maybe head outside and get in tuned.

As for the charting he just been on a few weeks and just the other day he was at #98, so yeah, it will be top 40 by next week, he been jumping spots crazy the last 2 weeks....im predicting top 20 by the end of sept..wait on it.

You must not listen to mac dre and that's fine not everyone's cup is tea cool but try not to attack everyone for not being as excited at the thought of this Bobby kid

S/n I've never listened to blu, the pharcyde, or exile but if you were to poll the ic ill bet that the ? wont be close