? look like a magician.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul said he ? her in her wet ass but
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall see that look plax had on his face when that white girl was like thats not fair he does nothing..he was like biiitttchhh...
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plax sucks as a parent, and his gal gone leave him. Paul living the life mane!
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? DJ Paul doesn't even have his Oscar out of a box lmao
    yall see that look plax had on his face when that white girl was like thats not fair he does nothing..he was like biiitttchhh...

To the last part. That's exactly what I thought. He was like "yoooooo". He does need to step it up especially since you live in the house with your children and you're still a deadbeat. Not a good look. Plax seemed more jealous that Paul lives more of that bachelor lifestyle that he used to. Overall though, this ? was funny to watch.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    paul fell off. juicy j pimpin forever. paul whipped with the wife and ? ass kid but at least the wife know how to turn up at night but he too nice and he do all that wack white bread family ? like waterparks. that's why his kid finna be a ? . plax doing ? right with the ? and kids dont bother me i got my own space and she let the multitasking wife do everything.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    paul a rest haven for the ? and the ? kid. that old black and white ice cube video where the ? puts his suit and tie and lives in white bread suburbia with his wife applies to whipped paul. if you gon marry a white ? do it right like rick james. that ? still pimped and made his wife turn up and ? out on other ? and if she came outta pocket the ? would get checked. nobody give a ? bout paul's music no more and it reflects on the lifestyle. juicy j still keppin it trill and still got longevity.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    paul a rest haven for the ? and the ? kid. that old black and white ice cube video where the ? puts his suit and tie and lives in white bread suburbia with his wife applies to whipped paul. if you gon marry a white ? do it right like rick james. that ? still pimped and made his wife turn up and ? out on other ? and if she came outta pocket the ? would get checked. nobody give a ? bout paul's music no more and it reflects on the lifestyle. juicy j still keppin it trill and still got longevity.

Huh? WTF... that mafia 6 cd was nice af. WTF u talkin bout?
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pauls fiancee is down as ?
  • marc123
    Options
    Dead @ "ground beef on a plate"
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk what yell talking about, Smash on both them hoes
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just now noticing his arm.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't get it twisted because I'm sure Paul can do whatever in his relationship

That white girl seem like she down for anything as long as Paul is happy

plus it's DJ Paul, so you know he'll be able to bring in other ? to the stable if he wanted to
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Don't get it twisted because I'm sure Paul can do whatever in his relationship

That white girl seem like she down for anything as long as Paul is happy

plus it's DJ Paul, so you know he'll be able to bring in other ? to the stable if he wanted to

A black chick is more standoffish and territorial where as a white girl, at least basing my opinion on the ones I've dealt with are down as long as you're happy as you put it. Lol
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My sis brought up a good point. She said Paul doesn't want his awards and plaques up in his house to appear humble but yet will rock his "DJ Paul" hat in the house and everywhere he goes.
  • marc123
    edited August 2014
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Huh? WTF... that mafia 6 cd was nice af. WTF u talkin bout?

BTW that mafia 6 cd is better than anything Juice has dropped since signin wit Wiz
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like we need to add Paul's son to that "Rappers w/ ? Kids" thread too.......

? could have any chick off the strength of his pops status, but he walks around looking like he wants D smh......