John Cena hurting: what should wwe do?

Options
2»

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I can see where a lot of guys the iwc(us) like needs improvement but, there are some talents that obviously need a chance, even cena endorses cesaro and they keep giving him ? , dolph has somehow stayed over regardless of anything, and Damien sandow has made his ? entertaining as hell, and we all know a push for Kofi is overdue, that's why I don't like that guys like sheamus and adr were shoved down our throats n/h, they not bad at all but what makes them deserve to be pushed more
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt ryback have some stupid hill billy work at first
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cenas been hurt a few times over his career. i remember when he got hurt in 07 and was supposed to out for 6 months. he returned 3 months later. same thing when batista hurt cena's neck at ss 08.

either vince forces cena to return when he's physically not ready or cena puts too much pressure on himself to come back early. the higher ups are under the illusion the company cant survive without cena. all those injuries are gonna catch up to him anyway, especially if his body was never given the time to heal
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Part of ryback situation is his fault, but also creative ruined him
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    THE PROBLEM IS WE ARE LOOKING AT IT FROM A FANS POV

VINCE IS SEEING IT FROM A BUSINESS POV CENA IS THE CASH COW

WE ALL TALK THIS WE TIRED OF CENA TALK BUT HIS MERCH IS KILLING THE NEXT CLOSES SELLER
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE PROBLEM IS WE ARE LOOKING AT IT FROM A FANS POV

VINCE IS SEEING IT FROM A BUSINESS POV CENA IS THE CASH COW

WE ALL TALK THIS WE TIRED OF CENA TALK BUT HIS MERCH IS KILLING THE NEXT CLOSES SELLER

This is usually the issue. Vince makes decisions based on business (sometimes...not always) while we make decisions based on the level of entertainment they bring.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    yep, which is why i understand them putting the machine behind reigns in the future, even tho idk if he'd get to cena's level. i cant think of anyone else with potential to be a cash cow like that.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Oh it's gonna take a few years for someone to be on that level with the rock, cena, scsa, and hulk as that MAIN guy.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if Cena don't wanna rest do you really think that Vince is going to object?