Bride n Chicagobreed WOAT ATTN ?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    @tha_bride22 nah im at harold washington for this semester. but im going to ISU or WIU for the spring. so we can get my donuts soon!!!

What happened at FAMU?

I thought it was too expensive but man it's the same price at NIU . But it wasn't famu it was fiu
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    My lil good thang texting me saying you hating lames hitting her PM's asking for details and sounding like Jodeci hoping it ain't true. My reaction..........images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoXa6IT7XdPmXmlMRLBvstkkpBzFX-vCdGvljQ22zJ9fv4Xnx0zg

Wooow. Thats sad. When a chick gest knocked off on the IC ngga its time to celebrate.

@‌chicagobreed

Ngga GTD? GTD!!? Ahhhh go head ya nasty bastard!

gtd-celebration-o.gif
    tumblr_myn8zvApdE1qi5ntvo1_400.gif
    Welp, this was fun... I got to gauge the different reactions from the community which were surprisingly supportive! Lol

But I regret to inform you all that breed and I never hooked up.

And on behalf of my ? I'd like to say that she and I are thoroughly insulted!

As much as I've boasted about my awesomeness in and out of bed, the dead giveaway was that he wasn't singing my praises about the skills I've worked hard to master.

In addition, I've met a few of the male Chicago posters and I'm sure they'd tell you this is out of character for me... I'm actually a nice lady when you get to know me...

Breed, you know you're all good with me and next time you're in the city we'll definitely hang out!

Thank you all for listening and have a great holiday weekend :)

Yea we were to busy to kick it. But thank YOU...Have a good day bride and ill hit you later.

kobestare.gif