109 y/o Jewish Rabbi confesses Jesus as Messiah, says Jesus will return after Ariel Sharon dies!

Options
13»

Comments

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not even ? around when I say Do needs treatment. You seem manic. ( showing wild and apparently deranged excitement and energy. ) Have you ever received a diagnosis?

What is it like to live in that state of mind where you are praying for nuclear missiles to rain down? It must be wild.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, because he's a Jewish Rabbi and 109 this means something?

and LOL @ these two not being able to agree on the Revelation interpretation and yet are supposed to be driven by the same "Holy Spirit"..

what a joke
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dou is just a foolish troll
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    He's just covering all his bases...

Ru-roh some ? I don't believe in is going to smite me for not believing in him...

The Bible is supposed to help you become a better person but most of you Bible thumpers are fear mongers and hateful...

Message lost I guess, to concerned with telling me I am going to burn in hell for not believing in ? to see that I maybe a better person than you...

I am not sitting up here wishing a bunch of innocent people die by nuclear attack to prove my ? exist nor am I up here wishing another religion gets wiped out so that my ? is proven to be better...

TL; DR : ? you and your weak religion...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    He's just covering all his bases...

Ru-roh some ? I don't believe in is going to smite me for not believing in him...

The Bible is supposed to help you become a better person but most of you Bible thumpers are fear mongers and hateful...

Message lost I guess, to concerned with telling me I am going to burn in hell for not believing in ? to see that I maybe a better person than you...

I am not sitting up here wishing a bunch of innocent people die by nuclear attack to prove my ? exist nor am I up here wishing another religion gets wiped out so that my ? is proven to be better...

TL; DR : ? you and your weak religion...

Straight ether.....

Bible thumpers tend to be hateful people because the ? they believe in is very hateful. Imagine if I told people to believe everything I say or otherwise I'm gonna sentence you to hell and on top of that, all believers of others should be killed, enslaved or slaughtered. This is literally what the Bible ? advocates.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoU so what ever happened between you and the broad who had a man, but was flirting with you, or something to that effect.... and you were not concerned abotu any repercussions or ill doings as was not of your concern, was not on for a while.. and no idea how the thread played out
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blessings to you my brother! ? just used me to sow seed. So how she received it only she and The Lord knows. But praise be to ? for His undying grace and everlasting mercy for them that fear Him. Hallelujah!

How has The Lord Jesus Christ been moving in your life my friend?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blessings to you my brother! ? just used me to sow seed. So how she received it only she and The Lord knows. But praise be to ? for His undying grace and everlasting mercy for them that fear Him. Hallelujah!

How has The Lord Jesus Christ been moving in your life my friend?

So you smash and dipped when she realized she is pregnant?