Young Thug Calls Birdman "My Lover" In Instagram Post

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo wtf is dripping? Better yet I don't wanna know

I'm just saying that is EXCLUSIVELY for bad ? when they are literally dripping.

Ugly ? might drip too but idk about all that
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...That handshake was code for "Meet me in room 203 pleighboi."...

beleeeeeeeeigh dat
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    ? posed to be SMM he makin my petes look bad

5 cherish 6 perish peace almighty

The SMM set is in GA now?..

blatlanta young thug and his brother ? jay rep SMM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgd7iZVH_c
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batty boys no good
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    ? posed to be SMM he makin my petes look bad

5 cherish 6 perish peace almighty

The SMM set is in GA now?..

? How You Not Know Blatt Blatt 212 to the homies
    http://youtu.be/_eM-3vbCALM
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

drippin is a Blood thing
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    what if this niqqa is using this ? ? as a gimmick?

will the lbgt community call him out?

do i giva ? ?

not really..
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Bad press is better than none in his business
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mikey posting this in bcottons banned abscense lol these ymcmb groupies tho
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdfag looking like he was bout to go in for the kiss reminiscent of the Lil Wayne smoochies.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @Michael_Malice ducking yet another roasting Yung Thug thread scared of the repercussions for caping for one of his favorite rappers. What a hoe ? .
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo what happened to hip hop bruh
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Jay, BLAT BLAT

That ? be having me dying replacing any word that start with a C or has a C sound with a B.

? called himself LL Bool J
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    @Michael_Malice ducking yet another roasting Yung Thug thread scared of the repercussions for caping for one of his favorite rappers. What a hoe ? .

Thugger >>>>>> Dave Matthews Band.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Thugger >>>>>> Dave Matthews Band.

that has nothing to do with you caping for a grown ass man who squeals like a cat on every hook

ether.png

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

drippin is a Blood thing

I've heard it before thinking back on it but coming from that ? you can't be too sure
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of people in this World are secretly ? . And this has been going on since Ancient times. Read this article about the African Gatekeepers. According to this article they consider all ? people to be Gatekeepers. And they are said to hold great spiritual powers of solace. And were given high positions in the Ancient World.

http://www.csuchico.edu/pub/inside/archive/01_03_29/07.gatekeeper.html

In a deeply spiritual culture where "gods and goddesses walk in the village," the Dagara not only embrace ? and lesbian diversity, he noted, but honor such individuals as "gatekeepers" between the physical world and the divine.
    Although not all gatekeepers in the Dagara tribe are ? or lesbian, "all ? and lesbians are gatekeepers," said Som�.

"Without the gatekeeper," he added, "we're left with a gate unattended" -- a sort of spiritual clamping down. Not only is the gatekeeper then robbed of his or her identity, but the community is left without a source of spiritual solace.

Now contrast that to all of the things about ? in africa being murder, persecuted and thrown in jail. The two things don't add up.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    A lot of people in this World are secretly ? . And this has been going on since Ancient times. Read this article about the African Gatekeepers. According to this article they consider all ? people to be Gatekeepers. And they are said to hold great spiritual powers of solace. And were given high positions in the Ancient World.

In a deeply spiritual culture where "gods and goddesses walk in the village," the Dagara not only embrace ? and lesbian diversity, he noted, but honor such individuals as "gatekeepers" between the physical world and the divine.
    Although not all gatekeepers in the Dagara tribe are ? or lesbian, "all ? and lesbians are gatekeepers," said Som�.

"Without the gatekeeper," he added, "we're left with a gate unattended" -- a sort of spiritual clamping down. Not only is the gatekeeper then robbed of his or her identity, but the community is left without a source of spiritual solace.

Now contrast that to all of the things about ? in africa being murder, persecuted and thrown in jail. The two things don't add up.

BLASPHEMY!!! DON'T YOU EVER DISGRACE GREAT MOTHER AFRICA EVER AGAIN!!!!!!
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

? I'll smack da soul out ya body u eva talk reckless like this again such b.s
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we anti Young thug now? because the last time I slated this guy on here I nearly got crucified..
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? I'll smack da soul out ya body u eva talk reckless like this again such b.s

I am not the author of those articles. All of the Shamans in Africa are ? . And I suspect alot of the preachers in the US are ? also. I do not support Homosexuality.

The author of this article lists some Gatekeepers in the bible.

http://www.harvestnet.org/articles/gatekeeper-intercessor.html

The Names Of The Gatekeepers And Their Meanings:
    SHALLUM(1 Chron 9) was the chief over the porters and his name means:

TO RESTORE, TO PAY RETRIBUTION, TO HAND OUT DESERVED PUNISHMENT FOR EVIL DONE.

Psalm 149 asks the sons of Zion to rejoice in the Lord in song, instruments and dance. Verses 5-9 says the godly one will sing for joy on their beds. With the high praises of ? in their mouth and a two-edged sword (Heb. 4:12) in their hand , they will execute vengeance on nations, peoples and kings. I believe that the nations and kings in Psalm 149 :7-9 are demonic principalities and powers that are binding the people.

In the book of Jude, we see a description of the wicked in our midst during the End Time church, and we are told that Enoch prophesied that judgment and conviction will come upon these wicked by the active host of the Lord. Jesus said that He had not come to judge the people, but He also said that the very Word He spoke would judge (Heb. 4:12) . While mockers increase, the beloved of ? are to keep themselves in the love of ? , "praying in the Holy Spirit" (Jude vs. 20). Enoch’s most outstanding feature was that he walked with ? (in close fellowship).

I guest this means alot of these Preachers are ? too huh?

This youtube video says that the shamans of the villages in Africa was ? .

Homosexuality has a rich spiritual tradition in the most advanced African cultures. Chief Ra Sema Ba Ifagbemi, the world's first openly ? Babalawo (Ifa High Priest) and Egyptian Shaman with over 15 years of teaching, reveals Africa's ? shamanic healing science known as the Golden Beetle of Ra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDD8XcC8_JI

Young thug may not be ? but he's definitely acting ? because he has a strong support system behind him.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is nothing compared to that first photo of them together that he had tagged with "kissinoneachother".