Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    ? is alleged to be omniscient and omnipotent. Ergo, he knows all and forsees all.

So, he knew evil would be begat as a result of his efforts.

Get a dictionary, fool.

it's not that simple ? knowing the future is like knowing all possibilities and ? being all loving does not judge his creations on the possible evil they might commit he judges them on the ones they actualize. now if he stopped them from choosing then that would run against his nature. because that would strip them of freewill.

now go clean your ? .

Do you know understand what omnipotence and omniscience are meant to mean? By definition they mean he knew Adam would defy him, he knew creating Eve was a bad idea, he knew the serpent in the garden was a bad idea that would promote dissension, he knew Cain would slay Abel, he knew the Earth would need to be cleansed by The Great Flood, he knew ? and Gommorah would be razed, he knew Lot's wife would look back, he knew Lot's kids would get him ? and ? him, he knew the Pharoah would defy him and force him to cull the first born, he knew his people would suffer wandering the desert, he knew the heathens would worship the Golden Calf while Moses was away, he knew he'd have to ? the Earth asunder to consume the sinners and deviants... this is even backed up when Michael as ? 's messenger told Mary she would suffer greatly, how Jesus knew and foretold his own death, it is why he didn't answer Jesus when he asked "My father, why have you forsaken me?" as he gave in to mortal weakness, begging for his life.

You total ? , do you even know the meaning of words? Do you read your holy text? ? Hell, man. Get it together.

You can insult me personally, you can defame me selectively, I don't care. You are the ? making death threats online in the Donkey, inviting people to come get clapped, like that's not an actual offense you can get called up on if the issue is pressed.

You are an idiot. I am a certified genius in the upper 1.4% of the global populace. You are a child kicking the shins of a king, thinking your efforts matter to me. They don't. I am a man of letters, math, science and knowledge. You belive in ancient stories. ? , you believe in The Little Mermaid too, child?

Stop trying to antagonise me, it's sad. I'm Mr T to you, because

i-pity-the-fool-o.gif

Particularly when you are so foolish you don't understand how stupid you truly are in the perception of someone like me. It's like teaching kids judo and having to let them throw you, you don't even realise I'm playing along for the sake of my own entertainment in the hope you gain something,

Lol a ? avalanche of words i must really of hurt your feelings

you are a narcissistic megalomaniacal MAD MAN. i am a proponent of open theism so what gods omniscient power does in effect may not mean to me what it means to you. as for your feelings i don't give a ? . you ramble on and on but give no sources for what you believe but you still want me to take your self believed intelligence seriously?? you must be losing your ? mind now go clean your ?

You are a child talking as a man and when a man talks to you as a man, you act like a child with ADD and illiteracy issues. I read entire book texts as part of my job and correct them. You think me typing a few paragraphs is a problem for me? I type 90 words a minute, child. Writing and reading as an adult aren't problems for me. Clean out my ? ? Ask your mother to ? and go to a clap clinic, the impediment she has apparently given you via birth suggests a birth defect intellectually. If she'd got that herpes or syphillis treatment back in the day, maybe I'd be conversing with an intellect of opposing force, not an apparent idiot with apparent defects and delusions beyond their clear position.

Don't hate on me because your momma didn't get to that penicillin sooner. You can keep insulting me, it doesn't matter, I think to anyone with a clue it's apparent you're dealing with a half deck and I have aces up my sleeve. Keep on with the sexist ? , the assumptions, the accusations... it doesn't matter that much to me. You're a chihuahua thinking they are a doberman. Believe what you want, it is apparent that is all you do. You are clearly inferior to me and I couldn't care less about the mewlings of a manchild I passed intellectually by actually graduating high school.

More words LOL just to say how much you don't like me and to brag about how smart you think you are LOL the amount of words you type mean nothing IF what you say is not fact. Now you are disrespecting my mother but i'm the childish one?? I have two masters i really don't give a ? about you or your JOB I AM SELF EMPLOYED, IF YOU WERE REALLY SMART YOU WOULD BE ALSO.

Anyway until you can come up with an actual credible source that says bill gates engineered a microchip i am done with the topic, you are sick man seek help and don't forget to clean out your ? .

You can't even spell employed right.

No wonder you are self employed, ain't nobody hiring illiterate ? making death threats on the internet. Sling on the corner, chuckles, IRS ain't giving a ? about you.

I enjoy company benefits subsidised, that's how I'm smarter than you. Child, I pity you. You keep talking about cleaning out vaginas... you mother should have, your girl should be, projecting the ? that be infecting you on me... you understand the principle of repetitive blame displacement?

Probably not, you can't even spell employment right.

Sling that ? , duffel bag boy, I got a pension plan accumulating, child. Can't spell, can't equate, can't write, can't type... I feel bad for you because when life gets long in the tooth, it's got bite a chunk off you something proper. You can't even see the long game because you're too stupid to realise how stupid you are. Pray for mercy to your invisible Arabic provider, see how that has worked out for all the ? priests that begged for mercy.#

Sucker ass ? .

yeah whatever once spelling is attacked on the internet it's a definitive sign of feelings being caught besides i wrote that reply at like 3 in the morning, if i spell a word wrong i don't care this is not school and you are not a teacher. I don't get benefits i give them i am my own master

all this child nonsense when you probably are still a teenager. anyway you bore me now
  • zombie
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    you are a narcissistic megalomaniacal MAD MAN
    You are a child talking as a man and when a man talks to you as a man, you act like a child with ADD and illiteracy issues
    is this a debate or just name-calling back and forth?

it's just name calling now
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ? is alleged to be omniscient and omnipotent. Ergo, he knows all and forsees all.

Get a dictionary, fool.

it's not that simple ? knowing the future is like knowing all possibilities and ? being all loving does not judge his creations on the possible evil they might commit he judges them on the ones they actualize. now if he stopped them from choosing then that would run against his nature. because that would strip them of freewill.

now go clean your ? .

Do you know understand what omnipotence and omniscience are meant to mean? By definition they mean he knew Adam would defy him, he knew creating Eve was a bad idea, he knew the serpent in the garden was a bad idea that would promote dissension, he knew Cain would slay Abel, he knew the Earth would need to be cleansed by The Great Flood, he knew ? and Gommorah would be razed, he knew Lot's wife would look back, he knew Lot's kids would get him ? and ? him, he knew the Pharoah would defy him and force him to cull the first born, he knew his people would suffer wandering the desert, he knew the heathens would worship the Golden Calf while Moses was away, he knew he'd have to ? the Earth asunder to consume the sinners and deviants... this is even backed up when Michael as ? 's messenger told Mary she would suffer greatly, how Jesus knew and foretold his own death, it is why he didn't answer Jesus when he asked "My father, why have you forsaken me?" as he gave in to mortal weakness, begging for his life.

You total ? , do you even know the meaning of words? Do you read your holy text? ? Hell, man. Get it together.

You can insult me personally, you can defame me selectively, I don't care. You are the ? making death threats online in the Donkey, inviting people to come get clapped, like that's not an actual offense you can get called up on if the issue is pressed.

You are an idiot. I am a certified genius in the upper 1.4% of the global populace. You are a child kicking the shins of a king, thinking your efforts matter to me. They don't. I am a man of letters, math, science and knowledge. You belive in ancient stories. ? , you believe in The Little Mermaid too, child?

i-pity-the-fool-o.gif

Particularly when you are so foolish you don't understand how stupid you truly are in the perception of someone like me. It's like teaching kids judo and having to let them throw you, you don't even realise I'm playing along for the sake of my own entertainment in the hope you gain something,

you are a narcissistic megalomaniacal MAD MAN. i am a proponent of open theism so what gods omniscient power does in effect may not mean to me what it means to you. as for your feelings i don't give a ? . you ramble on and on but give no sources for what you believe but you still want me to take your self believed intelligence seriously?? you must be losing your ? mind now go clean your ?

You are a child talking as a man and when a man talks to you as a man, you act like a child with ADD and illiteracy issues. I read entire book texts as part of my job and correct them. You think me typing a few paragraphs is a problem for me? I type 90 words a minute, child. Writing and reading as an adult aren't problems for me. Clean out my ? ? Ask your mother to ? and go to a clap clinic, the impediment she has apparently given you via birth suggests a birth defect intellectually. If she'd got that herpes or syphillis treatment back in the day, maybe I'd be conversing with an intellect of opposing force, not an apparent idiot with apparent defects and delusions beyond their clear position.

Don't hate on me because your momma didn't get to that penicillin sooner. You can keep insulting me, it doesn't matter, I think to anyone with a clue it's apparent you're dealing with a half deck and I have aces up my sleeve. Keep on with the sexist ? , the assumptions, the accusations... it doesn't matter that much to me. You're a chihuahua thinking they are a doberman. Believe what you want, it is apparent that is all you do. You are clearly inferior to me and I couldn't care less about the mewlings of a manchild I passed intellectually by actually graduating high school.

More words LOL just to say how much you don't like me and to brag about how smart you think you are LOL the amount of words you type mean nothing IF what you say is not fact. Now you are disrespecting my mother but i'm the childish one?? I have two masters i really don't give a ? about you or your JOB I AM SELF EMPLOYED, IF YOU WERE REALLY SMART YOU WOULD BE ALSO.

Anyway until you can come up with an actual credible source that says bill gates engineered a microchip i am done with the topic, you are sick man seek help and don't forget to clean out your ? .

No wonder you are self employed, ain't nobody hiring illiterate ? making death threats on the internet. Sling on the corner, chuckles, IRS ain't giving a ? about you.

I enjoy company benefits subsidised, that's how I'm smarter than you. Child, I pity you. You keep talking about cleaning out vaginas... you mother should have, your girl should be, projecting the ? that be infecting you on me... you understand the principle of repetitive blame displacement?

Sling that ? , duffel bag boy, I got a pension plan accumulating, child. Can't spell, can't equate, can't write, can't type... I feel bad for you because when life gets long in the tooth, it's got bite a chunk off you something proper. You can't even see the long game because you're too stupid to realise how stupid you are. Pray for mercy to your invisible Arabic provider, see how that has worked out for all the ? priests that begged for mercy.#

Sucker ass ? .

? !!!!!! LOL.....great posts by the way you're on a roll

**goes back to retiring from thread**
  • zombie
    Options

Get a dictionary, fool.

now go clean your ? .

i-pity-the-fool-o.gif

Sucker ass ? .

AS FOR YOU, YOU LIVE RIGHT HERE IN NYC and so do I you can say whatever you want to me face to face if you are man enough.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Grown folk can't even have debates about religion without cursing and getting personal...............michael-jordan-laughs.gif?w=320&h=240
  • zombie
    Options
    Grown folk can't even have debates about religion without cursing and getting personal...............michael-jordan-laughs.gif?w=320&h=240

IT'S PRETTY MUCH IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THE TWO SIDES HATE EACH OTHER.

Many atheist and the non-religious have a superiority complex over theists. I would love to have a respectful debate about religion, but on this forum it's never going to happen. most of the people here simply don't know anything about religion and instead of hearing the other side opinion they take everything as an attack.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

Many atheist and the non-religious have a superiority complex over theists. I would love to have a respectful debate about religion, but on this forum it's never going to happen. most of the people here simply don't know anything about religion and instead of hearing the other side opinion they take everything as an attack.

Like I said I believe in ? , but it's crazy when both sides insult each other. I feel both sides need to mature and have a intellectual debate without insulting the other party. Rebuttals should be respectful and not insulting. People on here need to learn how to debate because both really suck at it. Even when I debated you I never got personally. However, you do have a point.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

Like I said I believe in ? , but it's crazy when both sides insult each other. I feel both sides need to mature and have a intellectual debate without insulting the other party. Rebuttals should be respectful and not insulting. People on here need to learn how to debate because both really suck at it. Even when I debated you I never got personally. However, you do have a point.

ANOTHER THING, because both sides take it so personal there cannot be any honesty in the debate. The people here who hate CHRISTIANITY seem incapable of separating what the teachings of christ were from the actions of people in history.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Get a dictionary, fool.

now go clean your ? .

i-pity-the-fool-o.gif

Sucker ass ? .

AS FOR YOU, YOU LIVE RIGHT HERE IN NYC and so do I you can say whatever you want to me face to face if you are man enough.

I'm tired of sending people to the hospital. My last err fight was in 2011, the guy was in the hospital for a week and looked like the elephant man for a month. His girlfriend was so disgusted with him she wanted to smash me out but the problem was I was already ? her sister.

I'd prefer you not end up like one of my victims, and like your lord and savior, I shall show mercy upon you. It's the internet fool, grow a pair.

**retires from thread again**
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

Get a dictionary, fool.

now go clean your ? .

i-pity-the-fool-o.gif

Sucker ass ? .

I'm tired of sending people to the hospital. My last err fight was in 2011, the guy was in the hospital for a week and looked like the elephant man for a month. His girlfriend was so disgusted with him she wanted to smash me out but the problem was I was already ? her sister.

I'd prefer you not end up like one of my victims, and like your lord and savior, I shall show mercy upon you. It's the internet fool, grow a pair.

**retires from thread again**

Just like i thought a coward

if we meet it does not have to be violent but your post just shows how much of a ? you are
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

pretty much sums up this sub forum.

Its just like being a video game system fanboy basically.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    it's just name calling now
    everyone needs to work together on getting this thread to pull up or it's going to spiral downward into being locked

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really feel like reading through all of this topic, but what do you guys think about these less commonly held beliefs?

1) Lucifer and Satan are two completely different beings.

2) Satan is not evil per se. He is simply an adversary. In fact, nothing that Satan has ever done has been without ? 's explicit permission.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The Devil Worshiping Yazidi
    http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/yazidi-gobekli-tepe-is-172
    It's a long article, so i just took excerpts.
    In the eyes of IS, the Yazidis are Devil worshippers – something that’s actually kind of tricky to argue against; the group consider themselves to be the chosen people of Melek Taus, the “Peacock Angel”, who they also know as Shaitan, or Satan. In Yazidi tradition, this special relationship began when Shaitan visited their ancestor Adam in the garden of Eden, bearing forbidden fruit.

The Yazidis are an ancient rural people from the plain of Mesopotamia, the cradle of civilisation. Almost forgotten archaeological layers of belief still poke through the surface here, old echoes that stretch religious absolutes held sacred by Muslims, Christians and Jews alike into weird, unsettling shapes.

The parallels between the Peacock Angel and the Satan we’re more familiar with can be baffling – Melek Taus is ? ’s most important angel, his commander-in-chief in this world, which was also his original role in the Abrahamic traditions. He’s also a fallen angel who rebelled against ? and was subsequently cast into Hell; but in the Yazidi cosmology, after 40,000 years his tears quenched Hell’s flames and ? forgave and reinstated him.

This hints at the complex, ambiguous, almost human quality of Melek Taus. In the Mishefa Re, the holy book the Yazidis believe to be his revealed word, he tells us: “I give and take away; I enrich and impoverish; I cause both happiness and misery ... All treasures and hidden things are known to me; and as I desire, I take them from one and bestow them upon another.”

The Yazidis don’t see good and evil as polar opposites personified in particular gods, but as qualities that are integral parts of creation – they exist throughout the world, within the mind and spirit of human beings, and also within the Peacock Angel. The path we choose is up to us. “I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.”

One of Melek Taus’ symbols is fire, and he can illuminate as well as burn. He’s responsible for granting mankind knowledge and free will, and in an intriguing twist on the familiar Garden of Eden story, he first initiates Adam with forbidden fruit: “[? ] commanded Gabriel to ? Adam into Paradise, and to tell him that he could eat from all the trees, but not of wheat. Here Adam remained for a hundred years […] Melek Taus visited Adam and said, ‘Have you eaten of the grain?’ He answered, ‘No, ? forbade me.’ Melek Taus replied and said, ‘Eat of the grain and all shall go better with thee.’”

The Yazidis claim to be the world’s oldest nation, tracing the origin of their culture back to this covenant between Shaitan and Adam. Though this obviously has the ring of massive over-simplification and elaboration common to all origin myths, there’s a growing body of archaeological evidence that seems to suggest there’s an element of symbolic truth in it – that the Garden of Eden story shared by all the Middle Eastern religions might in fact be a faded folk memory of how human civilisation began in the first place, a memory connected to the Yazidis in a very special way; a memory that Judaism, and subsequently Christianity and Islam, inherited from them, distorting it in the process.

You can’t convert or intermarry into Yazidism. They’re a people set apart, a distinct ethnic group who’ve always lived in a corner of the Turkey-Iraq borderland that folk memory across the wider region recalls as the location of the Garden of Eden. All very well, you might say – the Garden of Eden’s just a myth. But have you heard of Gobekli Tepe? It’s a recently unearthed archaeological site just over the Turkish side of the border that’s in the process of causing complete upheaval to all our old assumptions about the dawn of human civilisation.
    So, the Yazidis are descended from the original inhabitants of the garden of Eden and worship a bird-? called Satan, who brought mankind out of the Stone Age with the forbidden fruit of agriculture, right? Who knows.

1mauk.jpg
    1G--bekli-Tepe-site--1-.jpg
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting @‌‌FuriousOne I keep out of religious debate since you will never have a peaceful discussion. I agree with some teachings and I oppose many but I have no set aside belief of all purpose creator. But I have another theory of the hykos