The Walking Dead: Season 2

Options
13»

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should I buy the first season for my vita?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't playing it yer then yeah
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Sticky this ? so we don't have to dig for it. Atleast until all episodes are released.

Season 2 Episode 3 Sneak Peak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WBf6YO7BZfU
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? on vita yet?
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    This ? on vita yet?

Episodes 1 and 2 are, no date for episode 3 yet.

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This ? on vita yet?

Next week, May 14 for PS360.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? on vita yet?

Next week, March 14 for PS360.

Next week.....march 14th????? I could've sworn we're in may now lol
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    LOL I meant May but yall ? already knew that
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo is clementine mix or just lightskin. also
    It ? up that carlos died and I wonder if his daughter can make it.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo is clementine mix or just lightskin. also
    It ? up that carlos died and I wonder if his daughter can make it.

Clementine is just lightskin african american according to the makers and the wiki. http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Clementine

Also here's a pic of her parents Ed and Diana
    skgDg.png
    Carlos getting shot in the back of the neck and then eaten during such a crucial moment caught me by surprise. I think Sarah is going to be ok; Is Sarita going to be ok, now that's my question.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that was a crazy ass ending to the game. I decided to ? Kenny ,because I thought the dude was losing his mind. Jane is cool however, I didn't approve the way she tried to convince me, Kenny is crazy. I wish Luke would've survive though.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watch the game like a movie, that ? is more intense than the show or the comics. And they seem more smarter in the game than the comics
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished episode 3 and this ? better than the TV series....gonna finish up this weekend.

Season 3 confirmed, along with a new Game Of Thrones!!!...that ? will be epic...Telltale is winning with this formula....I've also go the first season of Wolf Among Us...will be getting into that after I finish TWD....
    Telltale’s adventure game series based on The Walking Dead comic will continue in a third season, the developer has confirmed via its official Twitter account.

Telltale made the announcement during a San Diego Comic-Con panel for Skybound Entertainment, the publishing imprint founded in 2010 by Robert Kirkman, the creator of The Walking Dead.

Telltale and Kirkman have yet to give us any real details about the third season. We don’t know where and when it will take place, or if it will even feature Clementine, who was introduced in the first season and who was the protagonist of the second season.

We also don’t know when Telltale plans to start the third season, but we do know it has its hands full. Telltale just wrapped up the first season of the adventure game based on the Fables comic, The Wolf Among Us, and is preparing to release episode 5 of The Walking Dead Season 2, “No Going Back.” On top of that, it’s also working on Tales from the Borderlands, an adventure game based on the Borderlands series, and another adventure game based on HBO’s TV show Game of Thrones.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/comic-con-2014-the-walking-dead-season-3-confirmed/1100-6421327/
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nosign killing Kenny. I let him ? Jane (who deserved to die off the strength of that ? plan), decided to stay in Wellington with the baby and shared a heartfelt goodbye with Kenny.

I let Bonnie die since she would've ran off with Mike and Arvo if you let her live. Tells you a lot about them if they'd still ride with Arvo even after he shoots Clem. They tried to steal ALL the supplies AND the whip. Don't let me catch them in the street.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    Nosign killing Kenny. I let him ? Jane (who deserved to die off the strength of that ? plan), decided to stay in Wellington with the baby and shared a heartfelt goodbye with Kenny.

I let Bonnie die since she would've ran off with Mike and Arvo if you let her live. Tells you a lot about them if they'd still ride with Arvo even after he shoots Clem. They tried to steal ALL the supplies AND the whip. Don't let me catch them in the street.
    Yo I let Kenny ? Jane, then I murked Kenny...he has ? lost it and was happy to do die...

However...it's just me and the baby roaming the wilderness...episode ended with a hoard of walkers coming my way, and she covers herself and the baby with guts and blood and is about to just walk through them.

I wouldn't have let Jane die if I replayed this episode....This episode had me in my feels, especially the flash back with Lee....
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I let Jane die and told Kenny to go ? himself. Jane was probably the most unhinged out the lot coming up with a crazy plan like that, and Kenny was losing the plot and just being annoying. Lee needs to come back from the dead and slap some sense back into him.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    I killed Kenny. ? has always been unstable and emotional. Hot headed. Jane has a Survival instinct. Taught you some ? in taking down the walkers easily. We ended back at that compound we escape from and some new family rolled up. ? looks a bit sketchy.
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure I liked my ending. I shot kenny and then I left jane behind. so pretty much clementine is going dolo.
    ? kenny though

seriously
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I killed jane since she's sneaky as ? and I let kenny live and rolled with him since he's my day 1 ?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm reading some of these endings and they seem significantly different from one another. Different as in I don't see how they can make all of them lead to the same starting point for next season. This could be where ? really goes off into different directions for players.

That... or they are going to give us a another protagonist.

It's bad enough we lost Lee, but I ain't trying to be playing next season without my Clementine.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are these games worth playing ?
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Are these games worth playing ?

Man the story alone will draw you in. Gameplay is just extra but yeah it is.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i might get both from gamestop i dont really have time to play games last game I bought was borderlands 2 and i only played like 2 hrs worth of gameplay lol...i was gonna get the ps4 when the new batman drops next month but now i see they pushed back the release date so I guess new consoles arent a good investment
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you liked the show, you'll love the game. I'd go so far as to say play it with your ol'lady or other folks if they're fans. It's simple as ? , so anybody can play, and it's a great game to actually watch someone else play.

It'll be like binge watching some ? on netflix at the least. And you get a bit of control on how the story goes.