Flash vs. Juggernaut

124»

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Bruh......posting videos? Animated Flash literally ran into marbles and tripped. He lost to Joker. He's literally run into slow opponents and gotten hit. You don't want to go Animated.

And to clear things up, Juggernaut would beat the dog ? out of Supes. He's covered in magic aka one of Supes's weaknesses and Supes can't hurt him or do anything to him.

And again, an IMP won't hurt ? , he's literally immune to it.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    You guys don't get it. The adaptations are not canon. I know you guys are attached to them cause of nostalgia but they're some of the lamest versions of these characters around. So referring to them in these type of topics is counter productive if you really want to get somewhere with these conversations. These versus threads are usually in theory based on the canonical versions; at least based on traditional comic board rules where I see this type of ? in like comic vine. The versions published in the comics. That nerfed DCAU Flash is no more The Flash than that ? X-Men TAS Juggernaut was The Juggernaut.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Flash
    It was a joke fellas, the video is just hilarious. Flash didn't even do anything decent on the animated versions, so of course the cartoon reference was tongue in cheek
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalemate
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    veikuri wrote: »
    My whole thing is how the ? can ? stop someone he can't touch?

Eventually Flash will get tired and ? will smack the ? out of him. Why don't you just lurk? You constantly show you don't know much about comics and most of your information is probably from what someone told you.
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Flash is honestly weak outside of his mass punch and being able to drop people in the speed force. The main reason he is a heavy hitter is because of the creative ways he uses his speed. Another amazing feat.
    flashbomb1_zpswbsehln9.jpg

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg
    How do you stop a man who can appear in every corner of your vision at anytime. Physically flash probably can't beat juggernaut but jugg sure as ? couldn't even get close to him

I just think you're dense. Go make a Flash appreciation thread. None of this stuff is going to do much to Juggernaut.

I'm not. My whole point is that flash could wipe juggernaut from existence while juggernaut wouldn't even be able to get close to touch him

How would Flash wipe Juggernaut from existence?

Lol @ flash will eventually get tired and let that slow poke smack the ? outta him, gtfoh with that logic. What I'm saying is Flash is not getting touched unless ? has the speed to catch him. ? is slow as ? and invincible, speed and brains >> strength and ? all the time.

Okay, Flash has speed and all that stuff. Then what? Juggernaut doesn't tire and he is physically IMMUNE to physical damage. He can take 10 billion of Flashes IMP punches and laugh and him. Then what? What is flash going to do with all that speed when it does absolutely nothing to ? ? I'm not saying ? will win in about 10mins or something like that, but accept that Flash cannot do anything to Juggernaut.

Juggernaut is simply a complete counter to Flash.

Bolded your quote for emphasis.

Here's the thing, Flash is too smart. He knows he can't hurt ? so he drops him off in another timezone/dimension. Let's not forget that Flash has beat superman who would beat the ? out of ? being that he's powered by the yellow sun. The only reason why I give this to Flash is because he's one of the smartest characters in DC.

fam, yall dont seem to get that Juggernaut is invulnerable, it dont matter how strong or how hard you hit him, its not gonna do anything to him
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalemate
    Cain wrote: »
    On a side note I don't think Superman will beat ? either.

Let he hate begin

he wont
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flash
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    My whole thing is how the ? can ? stop someone he can't touch?

Eventually Flash will get tired and ? will smack the ? out of him. Why don't you just lurk? You constantly show you don't know much about comics and most of your information is probably from what someone told you.
    Flash is honestly weak outside of his mass punch and being able to drop people in the speed force. The main reason he is a heavy hitter is because of the creative ways he uses his speed. Another amazing feat.

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg
    How do you stop a man who can appear in every corner of your vision at anytime. Physically flash probably can't beat juggernaut but jugg sure as ? couldn't even get close to him

I just think you're dense. Go make a Flash appreciation thread. None of this stuff is going to do much to Juggernaut.

I'm not. My whole point is that flash could wipe juggernaut from existence while juggernaut wouldn't even be able to get close to touch him

How would Flash wipe Juggernaut from existence?

Lol @ flash will eventually get tired and let that slow poke smack the ? outta him, gtfoh with that logic. What I'm saying is Flash is not getting touched unless ? has the speed to catch him. ? is slow as ? and invincible, speed and brains >> strength and ? all the time.

Okay, Flash has speed and all that stuff. Then what? Juggernaut doesn't tire and he is physically IMMUNE to physical damage. He can take 10 billion of Flashes IMP punches and laugh and him. Then what? What is flash going to do with all that speed when it does absolutely nothing to ? ? I'm not saying ? will win in about 10mins or something like that, but accept that Flash cannot do anything to Juggernaut.

Juggernaut is simply a complete counter to Flash.

Bolded your quote for emphasis.

Here's the thing, Flash is too smart. He knows he can't hurt ? so he drops him off in another timezone/dimension. Let's not forget that Flash has beat superman who would beat the ? out of ? being that he's powered by the yellow sun. The only reason why I give this to Flash is because he's one of the smartest characters in DC.

fam, yall dont seem to get that Juggernaut is invulnerable, it dont matter how strong or how hard you hit him, its not gonna do anything to him

Juggernaut will murder lil Wayne.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juggernaut

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg

Thank you again for proving my point

lol

He saved the 500,000 people from the nuclear explosion.....
    basically he was running at least 9,400,000 million times the speed of light.

Meanwhile

4063381-cc2.jpg
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg

Thank you again for proving my point

lol

He saved the 500,000 people from the nuclear explosion.....
    basically he was running at least 9,400,000 million times the speed of light.

Meanwhile

4063381-cc2.jpg

? gon learn b.. Captain cold.. Slowed down his molecules down to absolute zero making him ineffective.
  • MeTaL
    edited September 2014
    Barry or any other version of flash doesn't have any known weakness. However their performance can be effected upon due to certain devices that’s used against him/them and/or facing against other opponents with advantages that disrupts his performance. Sound waves can affect Barry's or any other flash vibrational state, molecules slows down if they lack friction (dealing with extreme cold conditions), gravitational pull effecting his speed etc.

As what amann posted with captain cold. slowing down barry's molecules.

• MeTaL
    Jugg can easily beat flash by doing a gravitational pull effecting flash speed. Or making shockwaves to disrupt his vibrational state...
  • MeTaL
    edited September 2014
    Now ? need to ask themselves.. How can shockwaves.. disrupt flash vibrational state. It will destabilize his molecules causing a lack of friction between him and speed of light.

Lol at ? keep talking how the flash is so gotdamn superior.. Where the ? struggle against the like's of captain cold and ? mirrormaster