RIP Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16th 1971-September 13th 1996)

Options

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    He committed suicide.

He was living reckless and that's what got him killed.

The only thing I wonder is whether he died at his peak or if he had more in him. Judging by other rapper's careers I'm inclined to say PAC died at his peak and probably would have fallen off like most 90s rappers. there's no way in hell that Thug Life persona would have lasted until now. He'd be like DMX or C- Murder.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

The only thing I wonder is whether he died at his peak or if he had more in him. Judging by other rapper's careers I'm inclined to say PAC died at his peak and probably would have fallen off like most 90s rappers. there's no way in hell that Thug Life persona would have lasted until now. He'd be like DMX or C- Murder.

You're an imbecile

Hes by far wackest poster of recent

So enlighten me. What did I post that you disagreed with? If you can't explain that then you're the imbecile.

Suicide is when you ? yourself. However, he was murdered and was smart for a 25 year old. The dude was still young, so I can't hold that against. For you to say what you said made you an imbecile.

P.S. if he was still alive he would be relevant.

I'm assuming you've never heard of "suicide by cop". Basically it's when you provoke a police officer to ? you. Same principle. He was talking grimey and talking ? everywhere he went. He basically committed suicide.

He wasn't "smart for a 25 year old" He was passionate but he wasn't smart. he didn't know anything about political science or criminal justice. he didn't even know anything about the code of the streets, if he did he'd still be alive. No way you can dispute that. You're the imbecile - try again.

What the ? does a cop gotta do with Tupac? He was killed by Orlando Anderson a gang member. The guy was reading books and etc he was just a lost young man. He wasn't bad just trying to find his way in the world. Bruh, you are ignorant. You don't have to go to college to be smart. This comes from a college kid. Dude studied all this and was really self taught about ideology. He was ahead of his time. Back in 95 and 96 didn't nobody know about an Illuminati at-least not mainstream folk. Even though he didn't really believe in that. Still he was informed. Research before you spew stupid ? . For now on you will be referred to as Lil ? . Until you prove your worth that's what you will be addressed as. Now, go outside Lil ? .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QFteJ7WA90

Dukie.gif

I wacked you. I said, "He committed Suicide" . Suicide by cop is when you provoke a cop to ? you. But I didn't say, "He committed suicide by cop",

I said, "He committed suicide"

When you make a record bragging about ? somebody else's wife and jump a gangbanger and kick him when he's down in public you are living reckless, so reckless that you are playing with death. In other words, he committed suicide.

I'm sure you've heard of the checkers vs chess analogy.

PAC was playing checkers when he dissed Biggie and jumped that gangbanger.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    ? Biggie bite Nas style. U don't know anything about rap. Biggie got nothing on Nas

You need a psychiatric evaluation. Because you on Nas's ? too much. Notorious was great and he rapped about real ? . I like Nas, but ? damn you like his ? .

Real ? ? Biggie was rapping about ? stuffs. Are you ? ? ?

Naw, I'm not ? , but it seems like you want Nas to ? you in the ? -hole fruity ? . Everytime someone talks about something Nas is brought up from you somehow. You ain't normal son.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

I haven't been saying this though?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

So enlighten me. What did I post that you disagreed with? If you can't explain that then you're the imbecile.

Suicide is when you ? yourself. However, he was murdered and was smart for a 25 year old. The dude was still young, so I can't hold that against. For you to say what you said made you an imbecile.

I'm assuming you've never heard of "suicide by cop". Basically it's when you provoke a police officer to ? you. Same principle. He was talking grimey and talking ? everywhere he went. He basically committed suicide.

He wasn't "smart for a 25 year old" He was passionate but he wasn't smart. he didn't know anything about political science or criminal justice. he didn't even know anything about the code of the streets, if he did he'd still be alive. No way you can dispute that. You're the imbecile - try again.

What the ? does a cop gotta do with Tupac? He was killed by Orlando Anderson a gang member. The guy was reading books and etc he was just a lost young man. He wasn't bad just trying to find his way in the world. Bruh, you are ignorant. You don't have to go to college to be smart. This comes from a college kid. Dude studied all this and was really self taught about ideology. He was ahead of his time. Back in 95 and 96 didn't nobody know about an Illuminati at-least not mainstream folk. Even though he didn't really believe in that. Still he was informed. Research before you spew stupid ? . For now on you will be referred to as Lil ? . Until you prove your worth that's what you will be addressed as. Now, go outside Lil ? .

Dukie.gif

I wacked you. I said, "He committed Suicide" . Suicide by cop is when you provoke a cop to ? you. But I didn't say, "He committed suicide by cop",

When you make a record bragging about ? somebody else's wife and jump a gangbanger and kick him when he's down in public you are living reckless, so reckless that you are playing with death. In other words, he committed suicide.

Lil ? you remind me of Michael from Goodtimes. Trying to sound smart, but come across as a ? . Seem like you need someone to nurture you.

tumblr_n2g9b2C41k1sn7haao1_500.jpg

Lil ? , he was doing that for sales. The dude reminds me of myself a misunderstood man. Understand this Lil ? everyone has skeletons. Back in 95 people were lying on the man hard. How would you feel if you got shot by your own people, and falsely accused of ? ? Biggie won't an angel in this either. He was doing shady ? too.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Biggie bite Nas style. U don't know anything about rap. Biggie got nothing on Nas

You need a psychiatric evaluation. Because you on Nas's ? too much. Notorious was great and he rapped about real ? . I like Nas, but ? damn you like his ? .

Real ? ? Biggie was rapping about ? stuffs. Are you ? ? ?

Naw, I'm not ? , but it seems like you want Nas to ? you in the ? -hole fruity ? . Everytime someone talks about something Nas is brought up from you somehow. You ain't normal son.

This is a hip hop site.. We defend our favorite rappers. Peace . ? Biggie
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

Disagree with you pac committed suicide.thats not only ? but shows the way you think.real cuntish

Cmon b.u must know u out ur depth wen u post.the replys alone must make u feel sum kind of way

U jus an all round wack dude

Feelings

Have you?cause nuthin my last post would show any
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

Dukie.gif

The points you make are idiotic.Its like you go full ? but you aint even trollin which makes it all the more sadder

Dude thinks talkin reckless equates to suicide.

Suicide is the want then in turn act of killing youself

Just smh
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got damn the top 3 reason trolls are in this thread fight with each other over Makaveli
    aint that some ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip pac . damn if he had only knew how he would of impact the world years later .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lr1_EGB-Hs

epic performance

That Westside strut Pac was doing at 1:28 was dope
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn im too lazy to post videos but

holla at me (all eyes on me disc 2)
    soon as I get home
    lil homies OG
    bury me a G
    I get around
    street fame(better dayz)
    old school
    death around the corner
    picture me rollin
    check out time
    keep ya head up
    under pressure
    ? don't stop
    ballad of a dead soldier
    until the end of time
    letter to my unborn child
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

Dukie.gif

PAC sounded like a bumbling idiot in that clip you posted and he didn't accomplish anything that he was talking about.

You say that "Back in 95 and 96 nobody know about an illuminati"

W.F. Muhammad was teaching about the illuminati in 1930. He formed an organization called The Lost-Found Nation OF Islam. he raised up The Honorable Elijah Muhammad who established over 70 Temples nationwide with an estimated membership of 100,000 at it's peak.

In comparison, Tupac didn't set up anything. Phenomenal rapper, talked a good game but it was all talk and the clip you posted is the proof.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    until the end of time
    changes
    ambition of rydah
    Brenda got a baby
    starin thru my rearview
    komradsz
    last ? fkin breathin
    hit em up
    ghost
    death around the coner
    dear mama

so much songs more
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    danm been so busy with school forgot sept is the month Pac died,Nas b day, and Big dropped RTD plus havent been on here for a while.

I ? with this track lately for the past month. i heard this track a while ago then i returned to it and grew on me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUnajhA70VQ

[2Pac]
    Tell me baby, what's your frequency
    You see I'm makin proposals that's full of verbaly indecency when ya meetin me
    Flash light I'm buzzed, wasn't right like drugs
    Got 3 strikes, you got cause last night's for thugs
    Holdin my position my competition is never ready
    Ripped like a machete, my alias Makaveli
    So what they tell me through the grapevine
    ? ain't tryin to see me paid, they rather take mine
    Retaliation takes time
    Create rhymes, that so ferocious that the bass line
    Went for my vocals everytime a ? say it rhyme
    Spendin and bustin you thought you was but you wasn't, prepared
    ? is scared, I'm eternally thuggin
    Like Kamikazes on a suicide mission I'm spittin
    Multiple gunshots, burnin turnin rappers to victims
    I kick em all day, and my motto make Biggie Smalls pay
    I make it rough enough, you puff and crawl away

[2Pac]
    First to bomb, quick to unload
    Expose, my foes, for being ?
    Keepin ? suspicious, 2 Glocks
    Is filled with ammo
    My army fatigues ready for battle
    Lyrical commando, let's get it on
    Tell me ? , how much you can handle
    Bangin on wax, I turn the track into a Roman Candle (boom)
    My intention specifically, thugged out, no sympathy
    Pictures of closed caskets, soon as Daz get with me
    I'm first to bomb, first is the calm, then the panic
    Soon as my ? break, we earthquake the whole planet
    Adversaries can't understand it
    The way my ? strategize
    Don't nobody die unless we planned it
    Life long committed, I write songs and spit it
    No matter how hard ? try they can't get it
    It's Death Row, Westside, Outlaws til we die, Thug Life
    ? on the ride and we--
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop bringing up old ? .
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LONG ASS QUOTE MY BROTHER
    Bible verses are very rare these
    Dayz.
    I agree PAC. Was nice. But he was. Cursed since birth
    But like. ? spoke "visits our sins to da. Third and fourth generation". Redeems. Tho. Eternal. Praise be to Yahweh. BEST COLLABO OF ALL TIME

THUGZ MANSION
    NAS----". Asked the HOLY SPIRIT to save me ""
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @5 Grand

Bruh you gotta act your age sometimes (if you really say you're 40 years of age)

This is a tribute thread for one of the greatest musical artistes known in any genre and he was a HipHop artiste..

He wasn't perfect and had countless flaws but his ideas and music continue to influence millions globally

If you don't like dude no need spamming the thread with nonsense.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be honest I think 5Grand got bullied in school his whole life and he is white
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Top 50 people of the 20th century . Man I love his ? music b
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    If I die 2nite
    Ambitions of a rida
    Blasphemy
    Against all odds
    Me against the world