2»

Comments

• JLlama1980
    JLlama1980 Members Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get it if that's what you want. ? what somebody says, they ain't buying the car.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boss up and get a 7 since you obviously worried about how your neighbor feels about you
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    MazterChef wrote: »
    I'd get it in a different color
    its a 2005 series gotta take what i get unless i paint it myself

What? There are tons of these cars on the market, you could easily find another color.
    white only look good

The space gray of that model looks best, IMO
  • Cinco
    Options
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Them 5 series just look bland as ? ..if it ain't a 6 or 7 you wasting money IMO (although I do like the drop top 335 but that's a female car).
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^A M5 doesn't look bland...

It's the wheels making that car look like that, my brother has that body style and recently changed the wheels. Looks like a different car.
  • Houston Texan
    Houston Texan Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My neighbor bought an Expedition, and I liked his so I bought one. I got the EL King Ranch though. Point is get what you like don't worry about that other stuff.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boss up and get a 7 since you obviously worried about how your neighbor feels about you

Better get one with a warranty if you go this route...
  • stilldat_dude
    Options

It's the wheels making that car look like that, my brother has that body style and recently changed the wheels. Looks like a different car.

ehhh...while its a def improvement over a regular 5 its still not worth it (if you can buy a M5 ? wait a year save up and buy a M6/6 or 7. If you gotta do a lot of ? to the outside then its bland to me (ie old chargers, magnums, etc). Hell a lot of times ? do too much to a car and have the ? looking wack. I remember when I was pushing the 7 and ? kept telling me to tint it and put rims on it and I gave them ? the westbrook face (u don't ? wit those type of whips). When a car official you don't need to do a bunch of extra ? to it (although I do agree that just changing wheels can make a big difference).
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

ehhh...while its a def improvement over a regular 5 its still not worth it (if you can buy a M5 ? wait a year save up and buy a M6/6 or 7. If you gotta do a lot of ? to the outside then its bland to me (ie old chargers, magnums, etc). Hell a lot of times ? do too much to a car and have the ? looking wack. I remember when I was pushing the 7 and ? kept telling me to tint it and put rims on it and I gave them ? the westbrook face (u don't ? wit those type of whips). When a car official you don't need to do a bunch of extra ? to it (although I do agree that just changing wheels can make a big difference).

I feel you, but I'd take an M5 over a 7 anyday. People that know cars will gawk over an M5 way before a regular 7 series, the M5 gets way more attention and is more of a status car than an 7. Now that M6......WHOOOOO!!!

I get the same thing about my SRT8, people asking "are you go do this?", "are you go do that?"...I tell'em HELL naw lol. Most I plan on appearance wise are the Viper replicas and MAYBE the roof spoiler. Everything else will be performance related.
  • stilldat_dude
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I was gonna cosign you (i agree w/ everything but the taking it over a 7 lol)...I will admit that M5 are rare on the road so I always LOVE that about a car so I can't argue too much about people oohing and awing over it but yeah I'm, wit you them M6s is NICEEEE (i could cosign a ? taking that over a 7).
  • Cinco
    Options
    That 7 is a big ass boat bruh lol
    Two different purposed rides I like how that old v10 sounds too.
  • slimlemon
    slimlemon Members Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bmw is ? . Cheap parts all over. I wont take one for free. Ask random owners about them.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My neighbor bought an Expedition, and I liked his so I bought one. I got the EL King Ranch though. Point is get what you like don't worry about that other stuff.

You and him both took Ls since y'all copped fords. You both are gonna be at the service shop soon....
  • Houston Texan
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »

You and him both took Ls since y'all copped fords. You both are gonna be at the service shop soon....

Extended warranty bro.....if I do go to shop it won't hurt me.
  • _Menace_
    Options

Damn and you bought the extended warranty?
  • Houston Texan
    Options

Damn and you bought the extended warranty?

Since I paid cash for the ride, the gave it to me for a real good price. It would have been crazy for me to pass it up.
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slimlemon wrote: »
    Bmw is ? . Cheap parts all over. I wont take one for free. Ask random owners about them.
    cheap parts should be a good thing

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a 9 year old german car....don't do it. Consider all of the maintenance costs when dealing with this car.....I know, I know, its a bmw but think rationally my dude. If you got the bread and don't really give a ? on what the future holds for this type of car then go right ahead and ? a ton of money away but I wouldn't ? with it.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    OhPee wrote: »
    It's a 9 year old german car....don't do it. Consider all of the maintenance costs when dealing with this car.....I know, I know, its a bmw but think rationally my dude. If you got the bread and don't really give a ? on what the future holds for this type of car then go right ahead and ? a ton of money away but I wouldn't ? with it.

This.... Had 2000 540i tha ? was in the shop more than it was on my driveway...