? that. They baby aint better than no one else baby

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    love the assumptions made in this thread
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I have a daughter, and my wife doesn't let my daughter out of the house without looking presentable. So I get why some folks would say that Ivy could at least be presentable (especially since she's a public figure now, like it or not --her parents have her in the spotlight, that's the parents fault, should kept her out of public). Also Bey's hair looks clean and treated good....almost never look out of place on camera and you telling me you can't make Ivy's hair presentable? And like others said..........Jay rapped about leaving a plastic sack of his seed on another man's child's seat. And he ? off at folks talking about his kid? Can't have it both ways, that why his ass was called out even by his mom after Super Ugly.

There really was no way to keep her out the public unless they literally hid her and who the hell wants to live a life where you have to hide your child so people wont make ? jokes about a toddler to make themselves feel better about their ? ass lives? ? bringing up the condom line from Super Ugly like that makes it right to talk about Blu Ivy. Both are wrong
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think it was funny but at the same time Bey and Jay make sure they ? straight why not do the same for your daughter
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jigga man ya heard
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ? that. They baby aint better than no one else baby

Nobody's baby should be getting disrespected. Besides being Chris Brown's jumpoff what does this ? even do

The show would be on if it was someone else's baby. Just like that hospital being shut down for the birth... Elitist ass ? .

Shut yo ass up. ? BET, as a staff, channel, and as a ? crew. And if you wanna be down with BET, then ? you too.

once again ? no

you might've missed the humor in dwade's post.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    For the ppl calling it light I'm guessing if another ? jump off dissed yo baby on national TV y'all would just brush it off right??? Especially if y'all had any kind of power....106 been had one foot in the grave I hope this chick is the reason it goes all the way in that ? !

so jay can leave rubbers on another childs baby seat but we cant ? a joke about his childs hair sound like some ? ? ? to me

And wasn't he pressured and criticized for that line too to the where he had to say sorry....I mean think about that the ? had to apologize for something said in a rap battle and ppl still wouldn't let him like that down... That's in itself shows that kids should be off limits when it comes to tryna criticise parents or down talk ppl in a national forum
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Charlie the Fraud is right. Why blackball someone who's nothing more than a jump-off?

Lol @ random names he came out with: Kunta Kung-Fu, Cantalope, Carachi, Cartilage. lol @ the one caller naming her karate.

He should've called her Cockroach, Crapshoot, Corolla....this list would've been endless.

Even still, stop putting these people on thrones. "? 's Grandchild"....

F.

O.

H.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair thats only when hes recording albums
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slow news day if people giving a ? about this ?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea jay & b are hypocrites to a point but let some rinky ? azz show make fun of YOUR kid and lets how u react, childless niqqaz..

Some black folks don't like the idea dressing their daughters up like pickaninny dolls, js..

Saddest of all is ebt started this ? . They should scrap 106 & bring teen summit back.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair thats only when hes recording albums

So he's got Blue Ivy working on Jay Electronica's album?

No wonder it's taking so long, she's still learning her ABCs before she can go HAM on the ghostwriting!
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yeah this was out of line. I wrote something else but i looked at the kids hair and i think she has a nice little baby fro. It looked clean and natural. She has hair like her aunt. Kids get ? on all the time on TV so it's not about that, it's the attack on the image that i have an issue with. If the kids hair was really messy, then they would have a point. I've seen it look crazy before but again, it's a baby just growing her hair.

beyonce-2-435.jpg

I know a ? wrote that joke so its ? BET.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People give Jay too much credit. It's all Beyonce man, Jay is just going along for the ride.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That baby looks like a baby jay ......her eyes nose and lips and head shape in that pic

While kanye baby look nothing like him, north west took more of kim genes

wow
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sapo614 wrote: »
    I'm sure bow wow planned that ? just like when he took over Jays shine during this performance

28l47t0.gif

when this happened i bet jay didnt even know who that was on stage. He just thought that was some crazy ? . thats why he was backing up slowly

• Jaydan014
    Jaydan014 Members Posts: 229
    Options
    Why do whites disrespect black peoples hair? a lotta whites have dandruff and nits in their hair. Tell them to mind they business