Drug Abuser kills woman when he failed to get an ? ....

zerocool
zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
After he had done too much ? and consumed too much alcohol, convicted killer Gary Wilson told a hushed New Jersey courtroom that he bashed in the skull of Carolyn Stone after she laughed when he couldn't get an ? .

Wilson said he "snapped" when the woman, the girlfriend of a buddy, guffawed when he told her he couldn't rise to the occasion. That's when he punched her, choked her and then picked up a 25-pound cinder block and dropped it on her head.

Then he did it again, he testified Wednesday.

Wilson has already been convicted of the 2009 killing and is serving a 45-year sentence, NJ.com reported. His newest courtroom appearance was as a witness for the defense of another man charged in the grisly slaying.

But Wilson said Wednesday he acted alone, and that he had not ? her.

David Granskie Jr., the son of Stone's boyfriend, is one of two other men charged in the attack, based on a confession Granskie's attorney claims is the result of a heroin addict telling his interrogators exactly what they wanted to hear.

Somerset County prosecutors rested their case against Granskie without calling any witnesses.

The other suspect, Rocky DiTaranto, has already pleaded guilty to conspiracy in exchange for a five-year prison sentence. He has been released from jail.

The group had spent part of the Memorial Day holiday weekend ingesting several mind-altering substances including alcohol, marijuana and ? .

Later, DiTaranto, Wilson and Stone were going to have sex, but DiTaranto backed out, Wilson said.

Wilson also tried to beg off, saying he was too messed up to get up to get an ? , he testified.

Wilson said he told her that he wouldn't be able to have sex with her.

"What kind of man can't get aroused in front of a naked woman?" she said, according to his testimony.

"I tried to explain that I had been drinking too much and she just started laughing.

"I told her it's not funny; it happens. And she kept laughing.

"So I snapped and I punched her. She fell back unconscious. After I had hit her I began to choke her and she had no fight in her.” he testified Wednesday.

garry-wilson.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/n-man-couldn-? -snapped-laughed-article-1.1951915

Comments