Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill start it in a hour
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has it started yet?
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smoothington413 GT hit me I want in
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm having trouble with the pass defense. I'm getting pressure at the line but not enough. Qb is too comfortable back there. I'm running with the Saints 3-4 defense.
    I'ma keep working on it but my last resort is to play with the sliders for something more balanced and realistic
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    I'm having trouble with the pass defense. I'm getting pressure at the line but not enough. Qb is too comfortable back there. I'm running with the Saints 3-4 defense.
    I'ma keep working on it but my last resort is to play with the sliders for something more balanced and realistic

You should use the generic 3-4 play book instead of the team one. On big dime packages Junior and Jordan are the ends and Kenny covers the slot. Then all you gotta do is hit the R1 and substitute Rafael Bush in for Marcus Ball in the nickel and dime packages. Been searching through all the teams who use 3-4 play books and so far that's the one that closely resembles what we really do on defense.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You should use the generic 3-4 play book instead of the team one. On big dime packages Junior and Jordan are the ends and Kenny covers the slot. Then all you gotta do is hit the R1 and substitute Rafael Bush in for Marcus Ball in the nickel and dime packages. Been searching through all the teams who use 3-4 play books and so far that's the one that closely resembles what we really do on defense.

I'ma try that one out. I get the most pressure when I use the Quarter package. I control either Junior or Kenny on that end and either one of them come off so quick on that end that I cause the most disruption. I don't try to blitz as much because I get burned. I do notice when I pull up the pre-snap menu the protect the sticks helps out a lot.
    The problem I have with pass defense is that any QB back there has too much of high completion percentage. I don't give up the big play but that's one glaring problem. I play on All-Madden right now. I'm thinking of going to All-Pro to get a better feel for the defense because I do damage on offense. I want to change the offense playbook I used because they're aren't that many packages that I like to use. They have the singleback, i-formation, strong, pistol and shotgun for NO Coach playbook.

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'ma try that one out. I get the most pressure when I use the Quarter package. I control either Junior or Kenny on that end and either one of them come off so quick on that end that I cause the most disruption. I don't try to blitz as much because I get burned. I do notice when I pull up the pre-snap menu the protect the sticks helps out a lot.
    The problem I have with pass defense is that any QB back there has too much of high completion percentage. I don't give up the big play but that's one glaring problem. I play on All-Madden right now. I'm thinking of going to All-Pro to get a better feel for the defense because I do damage on offense. I want to change the offense playbook I used because they're aren't that many packages that I like to use. They have the singleback, i-formation, strong, pistol and shotgun for NO Coach playbook.

Try Denver playbook. They got a good balance and better passing plays than us. Philly ? is one of the worst IMO. Too many got damn screens to the running backs out of the backfield and not enough down field throws to the receivers and tight ends.
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Philly's play book. The run schemes in that book are great and the passing plays I think are decent. It's more catered to counteract the run