https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rp0-a7OuZ0

What are Omega Level Mutants?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3R8PXfy8hg
Omega Level Mutants (Part Two)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo7ZNyPih-g

Comments

• veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    So much wrong in the Marvel list I didn't even bother watching the rest.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    veikuri wrote: »

@veikuri so instead of copping out like that make your own list. add something instead of just quickly. Teach us.
  • veikuri
    edited September 2014

@veikuri so instead of copping out like that make your own list. add something instead of just quickly. Teach us.

You didn't ask us to list our top 10. You simply posted videos.

What's the point of using Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet? If you're going to give him an add-on, why not give him his greatest? Which is the Heart of the Universe(616).

The Beyonder is far too high on this list. He's been retconned to be much weaker, so if you're going to use his old powers. You might as well add the famous Pre-retcon Molecule Man.

Your list lacks Shuma Gorath who is much stronger than the majority of the people on this list.

You also skipped the other cosmic abstracts for some reason.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for these. I be gettin confused when people are saying Omega level mutant or w/e the ? they are going on about.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol I stopped at #10. Anybody putting Odin on a list of the top 10 strongest people in Marvel doesn't know nearly enough to make that list.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolverine is #1

And Batman is #1

All else is for debate
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Batman is above all
  • DOPEdweebz

lol I stopped at #10. Anybody putting Odin on a list of the top 10 strongest people in Marvel doesn't know nearly enough to make that list.

First of all not my list.

Secondly its here to stir discussion.

Third of all yall input really didn't help.
    Thanks.

So ya go ahead, but I didnt see you put up a top 10 list that was any better, but its easier to be a cynic and a critic, than drop your own knowledge cuz you're too scared of people picking apart your own list in the same manner.
  • DOPEdweebz

You didn't ask us to list our top 10. You simply posted videos.

What's the point of using Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet? If you're going to give him an add-on, why not give him his greatest? Which is the Heart of the Universe(616).

The Beyonder is far too high on this list. He's been retconned to be much weaker, so if you're going to use his old powers. You might as well add the famous Pre-retcon Molecule Man.

Your list lacks Shuma Gorath who is much stronger than the majority of the people on this list.

You also skipped the other cosmic abstracts for some reason.

So the top 10 are in both universes? At least Marvel...
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HULK IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS, NUFF SAID
  • The Lonious Monk

Thanks.

So ya go ahead, but I didnt see you put up a top 10 list that was any better, but its easier to be a cynic and a critic, than drop your own knowledge cuz you're too scared of people picking apart your own list in the same manner.

lol ? quit being so sensitive. I know it wasn't your list and nowhere did you say you wanted us all to give our personal lists. You just put up some videos for discussion. My contribution to the discussion is that the first 30 seconds of the Marvel video was so bad that I didn't even need to look at any of the others. The End. If you want a list, then for Marvel, it would go something like:

1) The One Above All
    2) Living Tribunal
    3) Eternity, Death, Infinity, Oblivion
    7) Lord Order, Master Chaos
    9) A bunch of random Cosmics

This probably isn't even all that accurate anymore because there are cosmic entities that come and go based on story need. The point is that barring possession of something like the IG or HotU, no standard hero or villain should ever been mentioned in a top 10 most powerful character list for Marvel because there are at least a dozen Cosmic entities out there that are beyond any of them.
  • DOPEdweebz

Thanks.

lol ? quit being so sensitive. I know it wasn't your list and nowhere did you say you wanted us all to give our personal lists. You just put up some videos for discussion. My contribution to the discussion is that the first 30 seconds of the Marvel video was so bad that I didn't even need to look at any of the others. The End. If you want a list, then for Marvel, it would go something like:

1) The One Above All
    2) Living Tribunal

This probably isn't even all that accurate anymore because there are cosmic entities that come and go based on story need. The point is that barring possession of something like the IG or HotU, no standard hero or villain should ever been mentioned in a top 10 most powerful character list for Marvel because there are at least a dozen Cosmic entities out there that are beyond any of them.
    Actually most of that was aimed @veikuri seeing how he said it was my list. That part wasnt even aimed at you, so you got a lil sensitive, but good looks on the list. Gotta check it out. I think the vid did mention the Living Tribunal from the beginnig tho. Good ? tho.
  • The Lonious Monk

Thanks.

1) The One Above All
    2) Living Tribunal

Actually most of that was aimed @veikuri seeing how he said it was my list. That part wasnt even aimed at you, so you got a lil sensitive, but good looks on the list. Gotta check it out. I think the vid did mention the Living Tribunal from the beginnig tho. Good ? tho.

It's all good. I didn't get sensitive, but I did respond to you because you quoted me directly. If most of what you were saying was directed at veikuri, you should quote him next time.
  • veikuri

Thanks.

What did you want to discuss? You posted a ? list and had nothing in your opening post. Make better threads.
  • DOPEdweebz

Thanks.

What did you want to discuss? You posted a ? list and had nothing in your opening post. Make better threads.

Nerd please.
  • veikuri

Thanks.

Nerd please.

Says the guy with 15k posts. Did I hurt your feelings or something? Im not the only one who thinks that list is laughable.
  • DOPEdweebz

Thanks.

Nerd please.

Says the guy with 15k posts. Did I hurt your feelings or something? Im not the only one who thinks that list is laughable.

Yup. You're mad.
  • veikuri

Thanks.

Nerd please.

Yup. You're mad.

What exactly am I mad at? People are laughing at the vids you posted, yet we're the ones catching "feelings"? IC logic is strong in you.