Black Muslim Beheads coworker

Options
13»

Comments

• BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion... the world would be a much more peaceful place without it.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell yea just like Soviet Union when they went atheist
    nah just kidding, hundreds of thousands to millions of people were executed and imprisoned for reasons other than religion
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

nah just kidding, hundreds of thousands to millions of people were executed and imprisoned for reasons other than religion
    I didnt say it would be peace in earth but it would be a more peaceful place... just my opinion
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should had him over to the loved ones of that woman.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muslims and Jason, that's it

They'dve never caught Jason today if he did it tho.

My ? know all the shortcuts. Coulda walked from Oklahoma to two states over to Tennessee in under three minutes.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    inb4 people refuse to take their heads out of their assess and pretend that islam does not order thing kind of thing.

Ey yo son shut the ? up. You been listening to the news? Last 2 months how many innocent blacks got killed by white cops?

Every single one of those white cops were christian and what you do? Go pray to the same white jesus they prayed too. And you here talking some ? about another religion?

Smh

listen you festering ? police do evil ? off top that's not something to wake up too it's a known fact all over the world. but ? like to pretend that islam does not order beheading, ? and slavery muhammad ordered all three.

christians have done and do evil ? also the only difference is jesus never ordered it, so in essence christians who do evil are going against his teachings. i mean lets just keep it ? real and only ? idiots say that jesus was white. ? islam

Ay yo this is some ignorant ? for real. Idk who you heard it from, where you read it from but its false. Put up 1 credible source of muhhammad ordering all 3.

Hahahaha yo its ridiculous. You hate whites but you let there propaganda influence you too hate another religion. Hahaha man this is something. Only on the IC.
  • Stiff
    Options

I didnt say it would be peace in earth but it would be a more peaceful place... just my opinion

I respect that. Alot of people have that opinion but I never understood on what basis that opinion is formed. Sure alot of people are killed over religion but alot of people are also killed over things that have nothing to do religion. But religion/faith for a significant number of people in the world is the last bit of hope for something better to come . You mean to tell me that if we were to remove that last bit of hope from the world somehow the world would somehow be MORE peaceful? I think that would make the world more desperate.. and desperation breeds all kinds of chaos.
  • BoogaSuga
    Options

I respect that. Alot of people have that opinion but I never understood on what basis that opinion is formed. Sure alot of people are killed over religion but alot of people are also killed over things that have nothing to do religion. But religion/faith for a significant number of people in the world is the last bit of hope for something better to come . You mean to tell me that if we were to remove that last bit of hope from the world somehow the world would somehow be MORE peaceful? I think that would make the world more desperate.. and desperation breeds all kinds of chaos.

Well pretty much every war and conflict has been over religious beliefs. Sure its people taking religion which should be a beautiful thing, but people twist it to become an excuse for genocide or mass killings.

In my point of view if religion was no more. Maybe people could stop worrying about HOPE and spent time with what is real. and that is now. Worry about the world and your loved ones and what u will leave behind to future generations, rather then hoping for an afterlife after u are gone.

idk... Man I don't have the answers, Im sure u gunna ? on my points, because you are religion and im not...

Go ahead ill take it

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »
    Did she live?

For around 10 seconds according to Canibus.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well pretty much every war and conflict has been over religious beliefs. Sure its people taking religion which should be a beautiful thing, but people twist it to become an excuse for genocide or mass killings.

In my point of view if religion was no more. Maybe people could stop worrying about HOPE and spent time with what is real. and that is now. Worry about the world and your loved ones and what u will leave behind to future generations, rather then hoping for an afterlife after u are gone.

idk... Man I don't have the answers, Im sure u gunna ? on my points, because you are religion and im not...

Go ahead ill take it

Nope people who commit evil acts will find another vessel, religion is used do to the amount of followers it has. Akin to politics and racism, man will always find a means to channel his hate to cause death and destruction.
  • Stiff
    Options

Go ahead ill take it

@ the bolded.. come on bro you know that's not true. World War II (the deadliest war in human history) had nothing to do with religion, neither did the first world war, or the current war in Iraq...I could go on all day listing wars that were fought having nothing to do with religion.

@‌ the underlined
    I agree, people would be more focused on the now. But I also believe that alot of people would act in a more violent way without the moralistic influence of their respective religions.

We can always point to examples when somebody committed an inhumane act in the name of their often twisted interpretation of their religion..but it's not as easy to point to the times that somebody's faith stopped them from committing an immoral act. You don't think religion in some cases prevents people from behaving in immoral ways? There would be no way to know because in alot of such cases, the murder just wouldn't happen and it wouldn't be news. But alot of people credit their faith or spirituality with helping them grow as a person or overcome tough times, so to say off rip that the world would be a better place without it, I'm just not seeing it.

You'd be better off saying the world would be more peaceful without greed or hatred. Those two things have killed more people than religion has, and have never done any good for anybody.
  • BoogaSuga
    Options

Go ahead ill take it

@ the bolded.. come on bro you know that's not true. World War II (the deadliest war in human history) had nothing to do with religion, neither did the first world war, or the current war in Iraq...I could go on all day listing wars that were fought having nothing to do with religion.

My man, WW2 was about ? 's ? ass and his hate for Jews. (Nazis beliefs are a twisted spin on Christianity) Religion was the whole root of WW2
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Shemite wrote: »
    Did she live?

Yes, all she has is a headache and sore neck.

Well that's good news.
  • Stiff
    Options

Go ahead ill take it

My man, WW2 was about ? 's ? ass and his hate for Jews. (Nazis beliefs are a twisted spin on Christianity) Religion was the whole root of WW2

Not true at all. Western powers didn't go to war with Germany because of how they were treating Jews. They went because of his expansionist desires. World War II didn't start until he started invading other countries (Poland). And no sir, ? had nothing to do with Christianity. Most ? officials were anti-religion and ? himself said ? was founded on science and not faith. Nazis used loads of ancient German pagan imagery in their propaganda and even imprisoned and executed clergymen in the thousands... they weren't overtly hostile to Christians because they knew most of the country was Christian but they were definitely largely secular. They were by no means trying to establish or even hinting at a religious state though..

Also if I recall correctly ? didn't persecute Jewish people as a religion (as in because of what they believed) but more so as an ethnicity because of their perceived role in controlling a large share of the financial industry and contributing to the Great Depression.

Again, WW2 had nothing to do with religion.
  • BoogaSuga
    Options

Go ahead ill take it

Not true at all. Western powers didn't go to war with Germany because of how they were treating Jews. They went because of his expansionist desires. World War II didn't start until he started invading other countries (Poland). And no sir, ? had nothing to do with Christianity. Most ? officials were anti-religion and ? himself said ? was founded on science and not faith. Nazis used loads of ancient German pagan imagery in their propaganda and even imprisoned and executed clergymen in the thousands... they weren't overtly hostile to Christians because they knew most of the country was Christian but they were definitely largely secular. They were by no means trying to establish or even hinting at a religious state though..

Also if I recall correctly ? didn't persecute Jewish people as a religion (as in because of what they believed) but more so as an ethnicity because of their perceived role in controlling a large share of the financial industry and contributing to the Great Depression.

tumblr_lisg8cMkQj1qftsdx.gif
  • Stiff
    Options

Go ahead ill take it

Turn your back on me all you want, but don't turn your back on facts. I'll just leave it at this:
    According to the Encyclopedia of Wars (Phillips and Axelrod, Facts on File, December 2004) of the 1,763 major conflicts in recorded history, only 123 of them were classified as having been fought over religious differences. That’s just under 7 percent. The encyclopedia also explains that the number of people killed in these conflicts amounts to only 2 percent.
  • BoogaSuga
    Options

Go ahead ill take it

Turn your back on me all you want, but don't turn your back on facts. I'll just leave it at this:
    According to the Encyclopedia of Wars (Phillips and Axelrod, Facts on File, December 2004) of the 1,763 major conflicts in recorded history, only 123 of them were classified as having been fought over religious differences. That’s just under 7 percent. The encyclopedia also explains that the number of people killed in these conflicts amounts to only 2 percent.

Calm down son. I was sayin u won... im running away
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muslims and Jason, that's it

Im dead
  • Stiff
    Options

Go ahead ill take it

Calm down son. I was sayin u won... im running away

lol oh ? my bad, salute
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 people refuse to take their heads out of their assess and pretend that islam does not order thing kind of thing.

Ey yo son shut the ? up. You been listening to the news? Last 2 months how many innocent blacks got killed by white cops?

Every single one of those white cops were christian and what you do? Go pray to the same white jesus they prayed too. And you here talking some ? about another religion?

Smh

listen you festering ? police do evil ? off top that's not something to wake up too it's a known fact all over the world. but ? like to pretend that islam does not order beheading, ? and slavery muhammad ordered all three.

christians have done and do evil ? also the only difference is jesus never ordered it, so in essence christians who do evil are going against his teachings. i mean lets just keep it ? real and only ? idiots say that jesus was white. ? islam

Ay yo this is some ignorant ? for real. Idk who you heard it from, where you read it from but its false. Put up 1 credible source of muhhammad ordering all 3.

Hahahaha yo its ridiculous. You hate whites but you let there propaganda influence you too hate another religion. Hahaha man this is something. Only on the IC.

my disgust for islam has nothing to do with white people it comes from learning about the religion you want sources i will give you verses from two credible sources the quran, and Bukhari

muhammad orders murder
    "Narrated Jabir : The Prophet said, ‘Who is ready to ? Ka’b bin Ashraf (i.e. a Jew).’ Muhammad bin Maslama replied, ‘Do you like me to ? him?’ The Prophet replied in the affirmative. Muhammad bin Maslama said, ‘Then allow me to say what I like.’ [i.e. to lie]. The Prophet replied ‘I do (i.e. allow you).’" Bukhari vol.4 book 52 ch.159 no.271 p.168

muhammad orders ? and slavery
    sura 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess . . .

these are just two example but there are many other examples