Guys pens childrens book " Go the F--- to sleep" and has a follow up book "F---ing eat"

2»

Comments

• Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    yo i just had to argument last night

kids: "Can I Get Some.."

Me: "No!!!!!"

?: "Get Dem Kids Something To Drink"

Me:grits teeth..."Betta Take Yo ? Ass To Bed"

Daughter starts crying and leaves

Son pokes his chest out and yells "No!!"

Im tired and flex like im gonna run up on him, he dont budge.

I get up and he clinches his little fist,..... respected his gangsta so i got him some water.

that lil bastard took the smallest Drake sip of that water and ran to bed

kids are funny

ummmm bruh,

you dont see a problem here that can grow into a bigger problem?

what you mean, the defiance?

His mother and I always joke that once he gets of age, he's gonna ? me in my sleep. That's our sense of humor though, he's cool though. Smart little guy.

it always starts as laughs and jokes until he gets older. right now he thinks its cool.

thing is kids dont know when to stop and always go overboard because they need limits.

my wifes friend has a child that he used to let curse...now his kid curses out teachers and him.
    he still thinks its funny but now its hurting them with find daycare and he has no control hen he doesnt feel like dealing with it.

just think on it bruh

swear on everything...

when he gets old enough to take a punch

I wish, I ? wish that ? would jump bad at me

he's good...and he knows better , when im actually upset.....he knows better
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

I get up and he clinches his little fist,..... respected his gangsta so i got him some water.

kids are funny

ummmm bruh,

His mother and I always joke that once he gets of age, he's gonna ? me in my sleep. That's our sense of humor though, he's cool though. Smart little guy.

it always starts as laughs and jokes until he gets older. right now he thinks its cool.

thing is kids dont know when to stop and always go overboard because they need limits.

my wifes friend has a child that he used to let curse...now his kid curses out teachers and him.
    he still thinks its funny but now its hurting them with find daycare and he has no control hen he doesnt feel like dealing with it.

just think on it bruh

swear on everything...

i hear you. i do.

im just saying correct it now and it wont have to happen later. he will know not to challenge you.
  • Strokenoff

kids are funny

ummmm bruh,

just think on it bruh

swear on everything...

i hear you. i do.

im just saying correct it now and it wont have to happen later. he will know not to challenge you.

I got you, much like when we were considering names. She wanted to do that thing where their name is a variation of one of our names. I told her, nah we have to allow them to have an identity outside of who we are. So with him, I let him push boundaries with me, a bigger, stronger man. To let him somewhat understand you have to know to hold your own. Have to be afraid to stand up for what you want. At the same time, I make sure they respect the day are and preschool teachers. They lose their toys or get earlier bedtimes with misbehavior. He is defiant which at times I don't mind, at times it can be a pain. But at the same time, he is well aware of the limits of it. He is shown the ill affects of getting to out of pocket.
  • Strokenoff
    have to not be afraid I mean
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

kids are funny

ummmm bruh,

just think on it bruh

swear on everything...

Yea bruh, just from experience it's easier to deal with the attitude/ emotional problems when there lil. Wait until they're older and it's hard af. Not trying to tell u how to be a parent.