Ask Penny_wally Everything

124»

Comments

• BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackCat wrote: »
    Great thread! Hi @Peeny_Wally‌ I like your responses. You are both intelligent and Witty;)

Hi @BlackCat! Thanks for the compliment, hope you stick around for some time.

I see that you are in U.k., what is the most popular food in London?

Well the Brits have no real cuisine so to speak of, but I'll say these are popular and regularly appear in many Briton's diets:

1. The Classic English Fry-up (I don't eat this btw)

R13my+fry+up.jpg

2. Sunday Roast (I don't eat this either)

300px-Traditional.Sunday.Roast-01.jpg

3. Fish & Chips

170px-Flickr_adactio_164930387--Fish_and_chips.jpg

And the Brits love a good Indian curry. Indian food is very popular here. Often you'll find some Indian dish on pub menus.

Are people usually dressed proper everywhere like in public places like schools, malls and etc. or they are more lax like us Americans and walk in sweats, shorts and flip flops?

Nah, they're not particularly "proper". It just depends what areas you're in, for example, you'll see people generally dressed a little smarter in Knightsbridge (it's like the equivalent of NYC's Upper East Side) and on Bond Street (like Soho) or you'll find more of the slightly "alternative" dressers around Camden or Spitalfields (like the Lower East Side).
    In general, I'd say Brits are pretty casual. So jeans and a top with shoes or trainers (aka sneakers) are pretty standard. Sweats aren't uncommon at all (we call them tracksuit bottoms if you're just referring to the pants), but flip flops aren't out very often as the weather doesn't permit it UNLESS you're Indian or Pakistani. I don't why, but they give no ? , they'll wear flip fops 365. Any British poster can c/s this ? .

What is your favorite beer?

I don't drink beer. Hate the taste. What do you drink?

Have you ever traveled anywhere in Africa before?

Yes, I've been to Egypt and Ethiopia and somewhere else, but I was young and don't remember lol. I'd definitely like to go to more countries in Africa.

How do u feel about digital books? Do you prefer them or paper print?

Digital books are cool, definitely makes my bag lighter lol, but I prefer print. I'm too easily distracted, and when I'm reading a book on my phone, I'll just switch to my browser and waste hours on Tumblr. A hard copy forces me to read it, if you know what I mean.

Do you read any Newspapers or Magazines?

Yes, I read the Guardian and The Nation everyday. I listen to Democracy Now in the week and I'll check out other sources of news like Russia TV, Forbes, etc. But there's only so much you can take in, and I'm weary about most outlets regardless of which way they politically lean. However, I feel like if I read a bit more, I might actually find the unbiased truth somewhere lol.

What kind of art do you like? Any favorite painters old and contemporary?

I like realism, I enjoy baroque paintings and sculptures as I find them grandiose but incredibly detailed.
    I like Klimt, Salvador Dali, Van Gogh (his life was so sad), Louise Bourgeois, JR, and modern painters like Chaz Guest, here's an example of his art:

Guest-American_Boy-framed.jpg

I despise a lot of modern conceptual art and a particular vein of performance art (I'm talking like in the style of Marina Abramovic). The list could go on, but this will turn into a unreadable titangraph lol.

I heard it rains in London often, do y'all wear rain coats and boots often through out the year?

Yes, it rains pretty regularly in Britain, however this year has been brilliant. We've had a pretty steady and long-lasting summer. Lol, no we're not in raincoats often, but the thing about British weather is you can have four seasons in one day. It's really annoying, you'll leave the house and it's sunny, you get to the end of the road and it's raining, then you cross the street and then there's wind. You just don't know what to dress for, and the weather people here are ? . They rarely get it right. ? .
    You are one fascinating person
    I almost got up and started clapping. Lol Van Gouge is also one of my fave painters. I just love the heavy paint on canvas and he did it beautifully . I'm not familiar with the contemporary artist you mentioned but i will look that up. thats a lovely piece you posted...thanks.

I have been listening to jazz the past few years mainly Miles Davis and John Coltrane. But I like to expand my knowledge more. Please recommend any artists you enjoy listening in that genre. You seem to have a good taste and great knowledge on a lot of various topics. Much respect:)

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, alright enough of these cliche generic rated PG questions, ? ...smh

Since no one is man enough to ask I guess I'll have to, since truth be told we all wanna know..facts.

What's ur fav position when engaging in sexual activities?

Hands or no hands...spit or swallow?

How old were u when u were deflowered?

When last u been in a relationship, and what was the longest one u been in?

Do you believe in casual sex or must u be in a relationship in order to give up the goodies?

If u don't believe in casual sex, when are u coming to visit NYC so I can change ur stance on it?

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Peeny_Wally‌ so it seems..... The ball is in ur court now..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Tabitha is very pretty!

Thanks Beezy!

@VulcanRaven‌ no you may not smh. We don't even know each other like that!

@lurker6 you suggesting something or nah?
    Young Stef wrote: »
    @Peeny_Wally Better actress Marsha Thomason or Keira Knightley

I haven't really seen Marsha Thomason in much, but I have caught her in a couple of BBC dramas, and she's a solid actress. I like Keira Knightley, but I think she plays the same role a lot of the time. She was great in The Duchess though. With that said, I'm going to reserve judgement until I have seen more of Marsha's work lol.

LOL I just thought of something after somebody bumped an old thread of mine.

Tabby da gawd, what's the lamest way/line U.K ? got at/came at you with? Like the one that made you roll your eyes and made you chill on dating for a minute lol.

(lol at you late ass ? in here just now discovering the greatness).

Lol @BARON_$AMEDI Can't say anything springs to mind lol. There might be something in the recesses of my mind so I'll get back to you lol.
    Great thread! Hi @Peeny_Wally‌ I like your responses. You are both intelligent and Witty;)

Well the Brits have no real cuisine so to speak of, but I'll say these are popular and regularly appear in many Briton's diets:

R13my+fry+up.jpg

3. Fish & Chips

And the Brits love a good Indian curry. Indian food is very popular here. Often you'll find some Indian dish on pub menus.

Are people usually dressed proper everywhere like in public places like schools, malls and etc. or they are more lax like us Americans and walk in sweats, shorts and flip flops?

Nah, they're not particularly "proper". It just depends what areas you're in, for example, you'll see people generally dressed a little smarter in Knightsbridge (it's like the equivalent of NYC's Upper East Side) and on Bond Street (like Soho) or you'll find more of the slightly "alternative" dressers around Camden or Spitalfields (like the Lower East Side).
    In general, I'd say Brits are pretty casual. So jeans and a top with shoes or trainers (aka sneakers) are pretty standard. Sweats aren't uncommon at all (we call them tracksuit bottoms if you're just referring to the pants), but flip flops aren't out very often as the weather doesn't permit it UNLESS you're Indian or Pakistani. I don't why, but they give no ? , they'll wear flip fops 365. Any British poster can c/s this ? .

Yes, I've been to Egypt and Ethiopia and somewhere else, but I was young and don't remember lol. I'd definitely like to go to more countries in Africa.

Digital books are cool, definitely makes my bag lighter lol, but I prefer print. I'm too easily distracted, and when I'm reading a book on my phone, I'll just switch to my browser and waste hours on Tumblr. A hard copy forces me to read it, if you know what I mean.

Yes, I read the Guardian and The Nation everyday. I listen to Democracy Now in the week and I'll check out other sources of news like Russia TV, Forbes, etc. But there's only so much you can take in, and I'm weary about most outlets regardless of which way they politically lean. However, I feel like if I read a bit more, I might actually find the unbiased truth somewhere lol.

I like realism, I enjoy baroque paintings and sculptures as I find them grandiose but incredibly detailed.
    I like Klimt, Salvador Dali, Van Gogh (his life was so sad), Louise Bourgeois, JR, and modern painters like Chaz Guest, here's an example of his art:

I despise a lot of modern conceptual art and a particular vein of performance art (I'm talking like in the style of Marina Abramovic). The list could go on, but this will turn into a unreadable titangraph lol.

I heard it rains in London often, do y'all wear rain coats and boots often through out the year?

Yes, it rains pretty regularly in Britain, however this year has been brilliant. We've had a pretty steady and long-lasting summer. Lol, no we're not in raincoats often, but the thing about British weather is you can have four seasons in one day. It's really annoying, you'll leave the house and it's sunny, you get to the end of the road and it's raining, then you cross the street and then there's wind. You just don't know what to dress for, and the weather people here are ? . They rarely get it right. ? .
    I almost got up and started clapping. Lol Van Gouge is also one of my fave painters. I just love the heavy paint on canvas and he did it beautifully . I'm not familiar with the contemporary artist you mentioned but i will look that up. thats a lovely piece you posted...thanks.

I have been listening to jazz the past few years mainly Miles Davis and John Coltrane. But I like to expand my knowledge more. Please recommend any artists you enjoy listening in that genre. You seem to have a good taste and great knowledge on a lot of various topics. Much respect:)

Thanks @blackcat *blushes*
    Yeah Gough, is brilliant, and definitely check out Chaz Guest. I'll pm more if you'd like.

Well you've started with two of the GOATs lol, so you're doing well. Check out Thelonious Monk, Carmen McRae, Alice Coltrane (John's wife) and Dexter Gordon. I'll pm you some tracks, but I'm incredibly tardy so apologies in advance lol.

LOL My favorite color is blue, I am a Ravens fan and I have good hygiene. We know each other now.

You don't even know where I am going to lick you.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Tabitha is very pretty!

Thanks Beezy!

I haven't really seen Marsha Thomason in much, but I have caught her in a couple of BBC dramas, and she's a solid actress. I like Keira Knightley, but I think she plays the same role a lot of the time. She was great in The Duchess though. With that said, I'm going to reserve judgement until I have seen more of Marsha's work lol.

Tabby da gawd, what's the lamest way/line U.K ? got at/came at you with? Like the one that made you roll your eyes and made you chill on dating for a minute lol.

Lol @BARON_$AMEDI Can't say anything springs to mind lol. There might be something in the recesses of my mind so I'll get back to you lol.

R13my+fry+up.jpg

3. Fish & Chips

Yeah Gough, is brilliant, and definitely check out Chaz Guest. I'll pm more if you'd like.

Well you've started with two of the GOATs lol, so you're doing well. Check out Thelonious Monk, Carmen McRae, Alice Coltrane (John's wife) and Dexter Gordon. I'll pm you some tracks, but I'm incredibly tardy so apologies in advance lol.

LOL My favorite color is blue, I am a Ravens fan and I have good hygiene. We know each other now.

603159794.gif?1340335112

Wooooaaah Woooahh Woah ... My ? .. I've Been Being Realllll Coo With A Lot Of You ? Coming At My Lady Sideways And What Have You .... I Aint Been Trying To Grandstand And Take Her Stage Or Whatnot ... But My ? ... Chill .... You Feel Me? ...... Just Chill My ? ...Be Respectful ...And I Wont Have To Check You... I Dont Want To Have To Start Moving Furniture Around Here Tonight ... Now You Have A Blessed Rest Of Your Evening.
  • VulcanRaven
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tabitha is very pretty!

Thanks Beezy!

R13my+fry+up.jpg

3. Fish & Chips

603159794.gif?1340335112

Wooooaaah Woooahh Woah ... My ? .. I've Been Being Realllll Coo With A Lot Of You ? Coming At My Lady Sideways And What Have You .... I Aint Been Trying To Grandstand And Take Her Stage Or Whatnot ... But My ? ... Chill .... You Feel Me? ...... Just Chill My ? ...Be Respectful ...And I Wont Have To Check You... I Dont Want To Have To Start Moving Furniture Around Here Tonight ... Now You Have A Blessed Rest Of Your Evening.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a bruh ... ? know what it is
  • VulcanRaven
    edited September 2014
    I know I'm having Tabitha for dinner

boshtongue.gif

Do something
  • shit happens
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bruh.
  • shit happens
    Congrats bruh.

she's a star aint she jus to be around her is a blessin

"keep it 100 i hit the lottery ? "
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tabitha is very pretty!

Thanks Beezy!

R13my+fry+up.jpg

3. Fish & Chips

Thanks girl.I will check them out. I will wait patiently for the rest:-)