So a cop shot a dude in Columbia South Carolina and they dropped the video tonight...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trillizm wrote: »
    why did he turn around & reach in the car? was the cop asking for his license & insurance? other than that im not turning my back to a cop who already has a gun drawn on me.

This got buried. Can you believe it? Isn't this proof that the militant ? is sometimes an utterly delusional being?

He did ask him for his ID

So what the ? you talking bout bruh.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    why did he turn around & reach in the car? was the cop asking for his license & insurance? other than that im not turning my back to a cop who already has a gun drawn on me.

This got buried. Can you believe it? Isn't this proof that the militant ? is sometimes an utterly delusional being?

All he was doing is asking why the guy turned and went in his truck. He didn't know if it was because he was asked for his license/insurance. And flagging someone for asking that is ? up.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame that cop, almost killing a law abiding citizen in broad daylight at a gas station behind your own silly ass paranoia
  • Shizlansky
    Options

All he was doing is asking why the guy turned and went in his truck. He didn't know if it was because he was asked for his license/insurance. And flagging someone for asking that is ? up.

Before the dude turned around the cop said "can I see your license please" and he turned to get it.

So you gon act like that didn't happen.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That kind of thing will happen when you comment/ ask about things without knowing the current facts.

He got flagged because that's the same things white racist will ask in news story comments before they say something slick
  • A Talented One
    Options

Before the dude turned around the cop said "can I see your license please" and he turned to get it.

Nobody is saying that didn't happen. I certainly am not. And from I see dude was just asking why he turned.
    BoldChild wrote: »

That kind of thing will happen when you comment/ ask about things without knowing the current facts.

He got flagged because that's the same things white racist will ask in news story comments before they say something slick

This may be true, but dude didn't say anything slick, and there is no indication he was going to. He just asked a question.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Nobody is saying that didn't happen. I certainly am not. And from I see dude was just asking why he turned.

This may be true, but dude didn't say anything slick, and there is no indication he was going to. He just asked a question.

Cuz he asked him for his license.

Simple.

He shot him because he has a pre determine idea of what he thinks black ppl do.

He shot him for basically be black and a dude being a racist.
  • A Talented One
    Options

Simple.

I am not disagreeing with any of this. But getting flagged for asking why the guy turned is messed up.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simple.

I am not disagreeing with any of this. But getting flagged for asking why the guy turned is messed up.

He'll be aii
  • MadeStateOfMind2k
    MadeStateOfMind2k Members Posts: 4
    Options
    I see it a lot times and I'm a firm believer that cops should be mic'ed up and have video recording at all times. I live in Texas and the most common scenario is a cop pulling someone over and claiming they smelled marijuana. Which is legal btw. Our Courts are heavily conservative and come up with some of the most mind-boggling opinions. The point I'm trying to make is without the video, the cop's version would be the gospel. I think it was Richard Pryor who said that there was no such thing as justice because all you see in jail is just us... I know it went something like that.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The point I'm trying to make is without the video, the cop's version would be the gospel.

Indiana Supreme Court Declares An Officer's Testimony Is More Reliable Than Video Evidence

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what happens when you give a bunch of ? rednecks guns and badges.