Can feminists and strong black women really have a successful heterosexual relationship?

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? have women believing all women should be held in the same light as a man.

There is a reason men have ? and women have ? . Biologically speaking, women are inferior. They are born to be the compliment, the cherry on top, the gift basket.

If that weren't the case, ? wouldn't need to declare they are "feminist".

? that don't know their role are ? that are single.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    ? have women believing all women should be held in the same light as a man.

There is a reason men have ? and women have ? . Biologically speaking, women are inferior. They are born to be the compliment, the cherry on top, the gift basket.

If that weren't the case, ? wouldn't need to declare they are "feminist".

5262.jpg

@desertrain10‌ @Westie‌ @kat @Evilchuck‌ @BlackCat‌ @SixSickSins‌ @taeboo @Kai‌

Yall gone let him talk to you like that ?

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    my ex was lost in the world. she thought just because she was a female that I was supposed to treat her with wifey duties after only 3 months of dating. Pay all of the dating expenses help her with her finances and then put up with her attitude I quickly put her ass in the bushes.

@texas409‌

Is that the chick whose pic you put up a month or two ago?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014

-or-

? that don't know their role that are actually in relationships are ? that are probably getting "cheated on" by good liars.

Lol@ the gift basket tho.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being single >> playing some archau "role".
  • Kat
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Archaic*

what does this have to do with the thread?

no one is saying women cant have rights or have to be in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant or having to rely on her man.

• Kat
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    my ex was lost in the world. she thought just because she was a female that I was supposed to treat her with wifey duties after only 3 months of dating. Pay all of the dating expenses help her with her finances and then put up with her attitude I quickly put her ass in the bushes.

@texas409‌

Is that the chick whose pic you put up a month or two ago?
    yes thats her
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. ? no.
  • Kat
    Being born a man does not automatically make you the smartest or most capable of making life or even household decisions.

Joint effort, with compromise from both ends.
  • S2J
    edited September 2014
    Being born a man does not automatically make you the smartest or most capable of making life or even household decisions.

And there's nothing wrong with that belief. B/c there's plenty of suck---sorry, men out there who would agree.

But then there are neanderthal alpha males like me that dont really get down like that.

Nothing wrong with that either. There's plenty of fish out there for both to find. The problem is when 1 tries to change the other, or when people arent honest about who they are and what they want/need
  • Kat
    I'd sucker punch you in the back of the head.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat who is doing the compromising?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    S2J wrote: »
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. ? no.

LOL......

i have not ran into too many happy women. that is the truth.
    and when you do run into a happy chick...other chicks call her ditzy.
  • 2stepz_ahead

true...very true.

but i dont think people are trying to say men are superior or making every decision.

its more of to be equal you dont have to be radical and question where you fit in line as a woman cause you can do anything just as good as a man.
  • 2stepz_ahead

And there's nothing wrong with that belief. B/c there's plenty of suck---sorry, men out there who would agree.

But then there are neanderthal alpha males like me that dont really get down like that.

Nothing wrong with that either. There's plenty of fish out there for both to find. The problem is when 1 tries to change the other, or when people arent honest about who they are and what they want/need

thats the on the fence mentality alot of people talk about and cant take serious
  • Kat
    @Kat who is doing the compromising?

Both of us.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

First of all

dealing-with-cheery-people-first-thing-in-the-morning.gif

Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

Do not want? Really? Lol I'll let you have that one. See, I'm nice ;)
  • Westie
    Some of yall seem to think people are behind these Avis with steam coming from their ears. I roll my eyes at a lot of this ? but I swear I'm laughing at damn near every response I type. Especially in these threads. Lighten up ? .
  • S2J
    edited September 2014
    Westie wrote: »

First of all

Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

But is he a great boyfriend doe...B/c it sound like you sayin not happy at home.

623218897.jpg?1343090791
  • Westie

First of all

But is he a great boyfriend doe...B/c it sound like you sayin not happy at home.

623218897.jpg?1343090791
    Let's talk about you. Are you with one of these unicorn "happy" women you speak of?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭

First of all

Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad ? .

Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random ? on in a random thread on a random website.

You not his girl you the IC girl. You the new Kat.