Can feminists and strong black women really have a successful heterosexual relationship?

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. ? no.
    First of all

dealing-with-cheery-people-first-thing-in-the-morning.gif

Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

Do not want? Really? Lol I'll let you have that one. See, I'm nice ;)

Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad ? .

Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random ? on in a random thread on a random website.

You not his girl you the IC girl. You the new Kat.

Can you get your fake iceberg slim ? away from me? Kthanxbye
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. ? no.
    First of all

Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad ? .

Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random ? on in a random thread on a random website.

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

And happy people do happy things. One does not argue online everyday then go home 'happy'. One would assume u got somethin on yo chest that u gotta let out @westie...Ngga.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're still confusing 'feminists' with 'feminist extremists', huh?

Y'all can't be this dense.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ "you not his girl you the iC girl" - so disrespectful
  • Westie

First of all

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

And happy people do happy things. One does not argue online everyday then go home 'happy'. One would assume u got somethin on yo chest that u gotta let out @westie...Ngga.
    I'm sorry I'm not sorry if talking ? makes you frown but it makes me smile. I can ? time in whatever way my heart desires. I ain't explaining nothing to you Faux pimps and keyboard psychologists. ? ...
  • Westie
    @LordZuko‌ and @S2J‌ who hurt you sweetie? How can I help?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    @Kat‌

@Westie‌

Both of you claim that you're in long-term relationships.

If that's the case, then why is it that you two so often come across as angry and bitter?

What's the root cause?

Where does this stem from?

Is there something that's lacking in your respective relationships?

What can be done to alleviate your feelings of resentment and hostility?

How can we start the healing process?

20010123-dr-phil-advice-3-300x250.jpg

*benevolent sexism post*
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at asking anybody who hurt when you making up 3/4 of the posts in a ten page thread.

Consider this, the more you post, the more you prove me right.

Females with a man at home ain't worried about no ? online. Ain't that right @Kat‌ and @Kai‌ ?
  • Westie
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Kat‌

@Westie‌

If that's the case, then why is it that you two so often come across as angry and bitter?

What's the root cause?

*benevolent sexism post*

I can't help what you interpret. If you think I'm angry that's cool. You catch feelings on here or nah?
  • deadeye
    mryounggun wrote: »

The problem is, the extremists are the ones who are at the forefront of the feminist movement.
  • Westie
    Lol at asking anybody who hurt when you making up 3/4 of the posts in a ten page thread.

Consider this, the more you post, the more you prove me right.

Females with a man at home ain't worried about no ? online. Ain't that right @Kat‌ and @Kai‌ ?
    Who's worried ? ? I'm sorry online life for you>>> than your real life but some people can play around on their phones and be fine. That concept is lost upon you Huh. Better to be an online ? ...
  • deadeye
    @Kat‌

@Westie‌

What's the root cause?

*benevolent sexism post*

You catch feelings on here or nah?

Nah, that's all you babygirl.
  • Westie
    I've obviously hurt some feelings on here....

I don't give a ? . Man up and stop acting like ? .
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    this debate is so 200-and late. yes they can
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If yall want to think every topic I touch is about me or about a current situation I'm in, that's your bad for assuming.

I base my opinions on many different things.
  • deadeye

And you think I'm the one who caught feelings.

sarkozy_laugh.gif
  • deadeye
    Kat wrote: »
    If yall want to think every topic I touch is about me or about a current situation I'm in, that's your bad for assuming.

I base my opinions on many different things.

@Kat‌

Tell us more Kathryn.

What different things do you base your opinions on?

3ae33a04.jpg

@Peeny_Wally‌

• Westie

And you think I'm the one who caught feelings.

sarkozy_laugh.gif

I didn't say you did. I asked that because if you don't what makes you think I do?

This can't be proven either way...
  • Kat
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    mryounggun wrote: »

The problem is, the extremists are the ones who are at the forefront of the feminist movement.

I don't think that's true. Like anything, if you just rely on the information made popular by the media, you'll have a skewed view of it. But if you take time to do your own research, using credible information from credible sources, you find that this isn't true.

And even if that WERE the case, shouldn't we all be savvy and intelligent enough to know that just because zealots and extremists are at the forefront, we can't assume that all people who subscribe to that ideology feel the same. For the most part, the only time hear about Muslims is when they are cutting heads off and blowing ? up...but we're smart enough to know that those are the extremists and not ALL Muslims. Same thing applies to Feminists and any other group.
  • deadeye

@Kat‌hryn

Fun Fact:

What you don't say actually says more than what you do say?

Marinate on that honey.

nh
  • Kat
    Marinate on these nuts MFer.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she got dat ass the possibilities are endless.

Stay strong in showing your femininity also respect nature and the laws of the land agreed upon by you and your partner before you started on this journey called life together
  • deadeye
    edited September 2014
    Marinate on these nuts MFer.

umaad.gif
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? is stupid, i'm not reading all these pages....

anyone can find someone if they can establish a mutual point to build from....

sometimes you just got remember what got yall hooked up to begin with