What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Can feminists and strong black women really have a successful heterosexual relationship?

15678911»

Replies

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Kat wrote: »
    Marinate on these nuts MFer.

umaad.gif
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit is stupid, i'm not reading all these pages....

anyone can find someone if they can establish a mutual point to build from....

sometimes you just got remember what got yall hooked up to begin with

taeboo  Colin$mackabi$h
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

umaad.gif

A new gif!!!!

Excited-GIFS.gif

I'm so happy

Actually an old one that I haven't used in a while.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

got damnit @‌
    this conversation was healthy all of yesterday no you bastards come in here fukkin shit up.

if you dont have anything constructive to add....show ya pussy or any pussy
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

deadeye
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer the op, yes a feminist/strong woman can be happy in a relationship. Every person just needs to find someone who they are compatible with.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »

got damnit @‌
    this conversation was healthy all of yesterday no you bastards come in here fukkin shit up.

if you dont have anything constructive to add....show ya pussy or any pussy

I didn't @ myself to this tired ass topic.

@pralims :)
    Westie
  • count  remycount remy Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    A heterosexual relationship? Hell yeah!!!
    A healthy heterosexual relationship? Hell nah!!!!

xxCivicxx
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It all depends on their problem solving skills and how much respect they have for their partner.

There are those that are stern as hell in their beliefs but will loosen up for the right man.

Strong in ones beliefs does not necessarily mean they can't be flexible in those same beliefs for the right person.

I've seen people who are polar opposites of one another carry on a lot of successful relationships and marriages.
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. Fuk no.
    First of all

dealing-with-cheery-people-first-thing-in-the-morning.gif

Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

Do not want? Really? Lol I'll let you have that one. See, I'm nice ;)

Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad niggas.

Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random niggas on in a random thread on a random website.

You not his girl you the IC girl. You the new Kat.

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

And happy people do happy things. One does not argue online everyday then go home 'happy'. One would assume u got somethin on yo chest that u gotta let out @westie...Ngga.
    I'm sorry I'm not sorry if talking shit makes you frown but it makes me smile. I can kill time in whatever way my heart desires. I ain't explaining nothing to you Faux pimps and keyboard psychologists. Nigga...

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

At the end of the day, online or not, this is human interaction. If 100 e-men say things, and u go at it with them every day, eventually its gon bleed into yo brain and affect your irl thoughts on men. Your man probly wonderin why u come home testy like u been arguin all day. Its b/c you have!

Nigga.
    deadeye  Colin$mackabi$h
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. Fuk no.
    First of all

Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad niggas.

Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random niggas on in a random thread on a random website.

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

And happy people do happy things. One does not argue online everyday then go home 'happy'. One would assume u got somethin on yo chest that u gotta let out @westie...Ngga.
    I'm sorry I'm not sorry if talking shit makes you frown but it makes me smile. I can kill time in whatever way my heart desires. I ain't explaining nothing to you Faux pimps and keyboard psychologists. Nigga...

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

At the end of the day, online or not, this is human interaction. If 100 e-men say things, and u go at it with them every day, eventually its gon bleed into yo brain and affect your irl thoughts on men. Your man probly wonderin why u come home testy like u been arguin all day. Its b/c you have!

Nigga.

britney-huh-gif.gif?resize=300%2C162

Lol No just no sweetie, no. I say a lot of shit I don't truly mean on here so assuming everyone who says some bullshit on this site means it isn't something I do.

Secondly, Im a grown woman, I'm not gonna let anonymous people dictate how I view people I actually interact with. I learned years ago not to let past relationships skew my opinion of new people so INTERNET PERSONAS? Nah love. Also everyone who posts here doesn't come off as a fuck nigga. Just cuz I address what I view as bullshit doesn't mean that's all I see.

Lastly, I know real life good people, That goes a long way. It's not that serious. I'm really laid back in real life usually.

Nigga...what????
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Westie is enraged, beleaguered, and distraught. She also sobs between posts

Also, I didn't read any of @Kat post but I wholeheartedly disagree with all of them...

Lastly, shit up Kat :)
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    KatWestiedeadeye
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut up Kat...

Lmao @‌ shit up Kat

Phone people problems
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make me shit up!

Wait, what?
    DarcSkies
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    @Westie is enraged, beleaguered, and distraught. She also sobs between posts

Also, I didn't read any of @Kat post but I wholeheartedly disagree with all of them...

Lastly, shit up Kat :)
    How do you know me so well?

GlassCaseofEmotion.gif
    male-tears-2.jpg
    DarcSkies  Colin$mackabi$h
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has Shit Happens ever posted a pic? I'm still convinced that's a girl.

No hate tho
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz
    Kat
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We on this bullshit again, got dayum
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,263 Regulator

First of all

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

So does that mean all the niggas who complain day in and day out how women aint shit are revealing how miserable they are too?
    S2JLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYJabu_Rule
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We on this bullshit again, got dayum

Same participants I should add...
    deadeye
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

First of all

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

So does that mean all the niggas who complain day in and day out how women aint shit are revealing how miserable they are too?

Absolutely! Thats even worse! Bc they gets no (quality) pussy! Hahaha

A bitter chick can still find any number of suckers, simps, or lames (or all 3) to fill whatever void

But a bitter ngga? Yikes. Good chance he's gettin no cutty or he fukin fat or ugly chicks (or both). And yea i call them out in in threads too lol
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bonjour @Westie‌
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Westie
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    bonjour @Westie‌

Hola :)
    male-tears-2.jpg
    T. Sanford
  • count  remycount remy Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    see this is what happens when you get dudes around feminist... Their vernacular gets twisted and something that resemble Stockholm syndrome occurs

The same could be said for a guy with a high body count. Rampant indiscretion is no less a problem than whatever "issues" some of these people love to tag sexually liberated women with..

Point is, as humans, we like to fuck. Period.
    Women want dick just as much as men want pussy. Only thing is ~

Men are encouraged to do so.
    Women are discouraged from doing so.
    And not for any reason(s) other than antiquated societal / religious nonsense.

"sexually liberated women" really????
    "Women are discouraged from doing so." not sure what dudes you hang around; and last but not least
    "And not for any reason(s) other than antiquated societal" blame society.....
    deadeye