Can feminists and strong black women really have a successful heterosexual relationship?

15678911»

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Marinate on these nuts MFer.

umaad.gif

A new gif!!!!

Excited-GIFS.gif

I'm so happy
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

umaad.gif

A new gif!!!!

Excited-GIFS.gif

I'm so happy

Actually an old one that I haven't used in a while.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

got damnit @‌
    this conversation was healthy all of yesterday no you ? come in here ? ? up.

if you dont have anything constructive to add....show ya ? or any ?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer the op, yes a feminist/strong woman can be happy in a relationship. Every person just needs to find someone who they are compatible with.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »

got damnit @‌
    this conversation was healthy all of yesterday no you ? come in here ? ? up.

if you dont have anything constructive to add....show ya ? or any ?

I didn't @ myself to this tired ass topic.

@pralims :)
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    A heterosexual relationship? Hell yeah!!!
    A healthy heterosexual relationship? Hell nah!!!!

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It all depends on their problem solving skills and how much respect they have for their partner.

There are those that are stern as hell in their beliefs but will loosen up for the right man.

Strong in ones beliefs does not necessarily mean they can't be flexible in those same beliefs for the right person.

I've seen people who are polar opposites of one another carry on a lot of successful relationships and marriages.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. ? no.
    First of all

dealing-with-cheery-people-first-thing-in-the-morning.gif

Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

Do not want? Really? Lol I'll let you have that one. See, I'm nice ;)

Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad ? .

Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random ? on in a random thread on a random website.

You not his girl you the IC girl. You the new Kat.

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

And happy people do happy things. One does not argue online everyday then go home 'happy'. One would assume u got somethin on yo chest that u gotta let out @westie...Ngga.
    I'm sorry I'm not sorry if talking ? makes you frown but it makes me smile. I can ? time in whatever way my heart desires. I ain't explaining nothing to you Faux pimps and keyboard psychologists. ? ...

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

At the end of the day, online or not, this is human interaction. If 100 e-men say things, and u go at it with them every day, eventually its gon bleed into yo brain and affect your irl thoughts on men. Your man probly wonderin why u come home testy like u been arguin all day. Its b/c you have!

? .
  • Westie
    Havent read the thread but i think a lot of women dont realize they have competition: the women out there that are happy, yes, HAPPY, non-combative, who have no problem conforming to traditional roles. Man that make me smile just thinkin bout. Fellas when the last time you talked to a bytch that was just happy!?!? Lol

You cant really be a feminist/strong woman and be outwardly HAPPY. B/c they always got a fukin chip on they shoulder. Lol Always just SOMETHIN to fight for. Make no mistake about it ladies: NO MAN WANTS THIS.

So the minute you find yourself arguin, tryin to be co-head of houshold, bein uncomfortable with the way the world been since Adam n Eve, you in a bad space relationship-wise. Either that or you got a sucker. ESPECIALLY if he's already had a more traditonal woman. He not tryin to go backward. He goes to bed dreamin of that nice agreeable bytch.

Just readin some of these chicks try to take on and debate a forum full of men every single day (@westie im lookin at you) already tells me irl it must be a monumental headache. Do not want. ? no.
    First of all

Secondly, I already told yall all my frustration gets taken out on yall. I'm a great girlfriend.

Baby you can't be that great of a girlfriend sitting up online arguing with random bad ? .

Either that or you with a lame ass dude who can't hold your attention better than random ? on in a random thread on a random website.

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

And happy people do happy things. One does not argue online everyday then go home 'happy'. One would assume u got somethin on yo chest that u gotta let out @westie...Ngga.
    I'm sorry I'm not sorry if talking ? makes you frown but it makes me smile. I can ? time in whatever way my heart desires. I ain't explaining nothing to you Faux pimps and keyboard psychologists. ? ...

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

At the end of the day, online or not, this is human interaction. If 100 e-men say things, and u go at it with them every day, eventually its gon bleed into yo brain and affect your irl thoughts on men. Your man probly wonderin why u come home testy like u been arguin all day. Its b/c you have!

? .

britney-huh-gif.gif?resize=300%2C162

Lol No just no sweetie, no. I say a lot of ? I don't truly mean on here so assuming everyone who says some ? on this site means it isn't something I do.

Secondly, Im a grown woman, I'm not gonna let anonymous people dictate how I view people I actually interact with. I learned years ago not to let past relationships skew my opinion of new people so INTERNET PERSONAS? Nah love. Also everyone who posts here doesn't come off as a ? ? . Just cuz I address what I view as ? doesn't mean that's all I see.

Lastly, I know real life good people, That goes a long way. It's not that serious. I'm really laid back in real life usually.

? ...what????
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Westie is enraged, beleaguered, and distraught. She also sobs between posts

Also, I didn't read any of @Kat post but I wholeheartedly disagree with all of them...

Lastly, ? up Kat :)
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut up Kat...

Lmao @‌ ? up Kat

Phone people problems
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make me ? up!

Wait, what?
  • Westie
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    @Westie is enraged, beleaguered, and distraught. She also sobs between posts

Also, I didn't read any of @Kat post but I wholeheartedly disagree with all of them...

Lastly, ? up Kat :)
    How do you know me so well?

GlassCaseofEmotion.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has ? Happens ever posted a pic? I'm still convinced that's a girl.

No hate tho
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We on this ? again, got dayum
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

First of all

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

So does that mean all the ? who complain day in and day out how women aint ? are revealing how miserable they are too?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We on this ? again, got dayum

Same participants I should add...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

First of all

morgan_freeman_26155.jpg

So does that mean all the ? who complain day in and day out how women aint ? are revealing how miserable they are too?

Absolutely! Thats even worse! Bc they gets no (quality) ? ! Hahaha

A bitter chick can still find any number of suckers, simps, or lames (or all 3) to fill whatever void

But a bitter ngga? Yikes. Good chance he's gettin no cutty or he fukin fat or ugly chicks (or both). And yea i call them out in in threads too lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Westie
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feminist or not if she doesn't understand that as the man I get the big piece of chicken there is no need to go any further.
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    see this is what happens when you get dudes around feminist... Their vernacular gets twisted and something that resemble Stockholm syndrome occurs

The same could be said for a guy with a high body count. Rampant indiscretion is no less a problem than whatever "issues" some of these people love to tag sexually liberated women with..

Point is, as humans, we like to ? . Period.
    Women want ? just as much as men want ? . Only thing is ~

Men are encouraged to do so.
    Women are discouraged from doing so.
    And not for any reason(s) other than antiquated societal / religious nonsense.

"sexually liberated women" really????
    "Women are discouraged from doing so." not sure what dudes you hang around; and last but not least
    "And not for any reason(s) other than antiquated societal" blame society.....